* * * * * 4 votes

C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#691 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:17 PM

Does anyone here think that the C60oo helped out with the severity of the sting?

It might have helped some.  Wasp venom will do some cellular damage and set off a lot of inflammation, and to the extent that the inflammation relies on increase ROS levels or mast cell degranulation, c60oo might help.  It doesn't sound like it was a miracle, but then I wouldn't expect that, given all the nasty stuff in insect venoms.

#692 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

Does anyone here think that the C60oo helped out with the severity of the sting?

It might have helped some.  Wasp venom will do some cellular damage and set off a lot of inflammation, and to the extent that the inflammation relies on increase ROS levels or mast cell degranulation, c60oo might help.  It doesn't sound like it was a miracle, but then I wouldn't expect that, given all the nasty stuff in insect venoms.

Wasp bites ouch that hurts.  :sad:

Cancer ouch that kills.

Pollution, Chemicals, Radiation, Stress, creates 

ROS and then turns on TNF Tumor Necrosis Factor and is a well know pathway that leads to

tumor cell invasion and then the metastasis of Cancers.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#693 Watdh

• 22 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:06 PM

Ok, this could be craziness but I would like to hear some thoughts on my situation with a wasp sting.  On the evening of the 20th I was stung by a Red Wasp on my cheek directly below (about an inch below) the middle my eye.  Nothing was available to put on it until roughly 25 minutes after the sting when I put some "Mitigator" stuff on it for about 10 minutes.  My face and eye continued to swell that evening with swelling over my whole face and both eyes.  I did ice it on and off for an hour.

That night before bed I took a teaspoon of C60oo (because the dropper thingy conveniently broke on me) and the next day the swelling had subsided on the other side of my face and on the sting side the swelling was down, but still noticeable around my eye, cheek and the side of my nose.  There was just a red dot (pinhead size) where I was stung.  It still kind of hurt though.  On the night of the 21st I took another teaspoon of C60oo.  On day 3 you could barely notice any swelling.  I had to really point out any swelling that was left for anyone to even notice and it's not sore to the touch.  My friend who was also stung on the arm still has a big red mark but he had none of the other treatment or the C60. 

Does anyone here think that the C60oo helped out with the severity of the sting?   I doubt anyone here would be interested in testing this out on their own face! :-D

The wasp sting lasted THREE DAYS unless you are allergic, normal.

You obviously are not familiar with Red Wasp from the Louisiana region.   My friend still has a big red mark on his arm.  The last time I was stung the the area was red and tender over a week.  Now the spot looks like a day old "tiger mosquito" bite.

#694 Remington

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:13 AM

Hi guys I'm fairly new to this awesome forum and been reading more and more comments about all your great results with c60. Can anyone help me with some links on where to buy some c60 along with mixing with olive oil and what's the best doses I would really appreciate.

#695 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:35 AM

Well after reading the Annelid paper on IAC/EUK-137 two months ago I decided it was time to cut down my C60 a bit. So I went from 3-5ml/day to taking 40ml once every 30 days.

Been two weeks since the last dose. This week I started feeling a familiar aching in my legs, it took a few days for me to realize what was going on. My first thought was that I must have done some leg routine and forgotten about it. I was a bit happy thinking that I must have broken out of the plateau that my muscles have settled on for the past year.

But the more I thought about it the more I realized this is what it used to feel like...I ride my bike 20km/day, but for the past 6 months of C60 I have not been really bothered by my legs muscles despite this effort. I have felt something during this time. But not this clearly defined post workout soreness that is now coming back. I have not done anything else with my diet other than switching down C60 a bit.

I'm not saying this is good or bad, maybe its good, getting the ROS hormesis thing from workout. Maybe it's bad, the C60 systemic protection fading a bit with this once every month dose.  Anyway this is the first time using C60 that I have been able to tell a clearly definable effect of it that I can not blame on placebo/nocebo.

• Informative x 1

#696 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

Hi,

What does the Annelid paper on IAC/EUK-137 say?

Can you post a link?

Thanks.

#697 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

Here it is, my take-away from it was the reduction in lifespan that they found in their "megadose" group.

Abstract

Despite more than 50 years of investigations into the free radical theory, the direct role of oxidative stress (OS) in aging and age-related diseases remains unproven. Little progress in identifying antioxidant drugs promoting longevity has been made, likely due to selectivity toward one or few radical species, variable efficacy in vivo, inherent pro-oxidant behavior of such drugs, or lack of synergism with metabolic redox homeostasis. Silencing the wide range of reactive free radicals has a great impact on OS–linked outcomes and age-related disorders. Here we show that an innovative, redox-active, multi-radical-scavenger catalytic drug delays the age-associated decline in physiological processes and markedly prolongs the mean lifespan of the adult freshwater annelids Aeolosoma viride by 170%. This unprecedented extension is associated with a decreased OS status. Consistently, treatment of annelids increases their natural resistance to oxygen-derived damage without affecting mitochondrial respiration or reproductive activity. Conversely, the superoxide dismutase (SOD)-mimetic EUK 134 that we selected as a positive control led to an increase in lifespan of ~50%, the same increase previously observed in nematodes. Our results show that reduction of the global network of OS has a profound impact on aging, prompting the development of a possible redox-based therapeutic intervention to counteract the progression of aging.

http://biomedgeronto...ona.glu160.full

#698 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:37 PM

Aging Gracefully without Chronic Human Diseases (The BIG picture)

Hope everyone is doing well now that spring is finally here.

I’m sending you a link to a presentation I gave yesterday to a group of seniors at the Ukrainian Canadian Social Services here in Toronto…. Aging Gracefully without Chronic Human Diseases. It’s designed for a non-technical, layperson audience. You can download it from the link below.

https://www.academia...man_Diseases_v3

Enjoy and Comments Welcomed

Walter Derzko
Toronto
416-819-9667

#699 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

There's a lot of concern about the Annelid paper of late.  I have an idea about what might be going on there.  Annelids are a bit unusual in that they absorb drugs through their skin rather than having to eat them.  When you equilibrate an Annelid in a bath of a hydrophobic molecule, that molecule is going to partition into the fat content of the worm.  Because IAC is extremely hydrophobic, most of it is going to end up in the worm.  The worm may essentially be sucking most of the drug out of the water.  The volume of the solution is a lot greater than the volume of the worm, so the final concentration in the worm is going to be more than we think it is.  EUK-134 is less polar, so there should be less of a partitioning effect with it, and in fact, if you graph the data, it's much less peaky with EUK-134.  They do in fact both show a shortening of lifespan at higher doses, but it's not clear that we really know the effective dose that the worm got.  I think the takeaway that more is not always better still holds, but the Baati rat data is more relevant to us than worm data, because rats are mammals, it's the same compound, and it's dosed orally.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#700 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:00 AM

I'm going to restart my daily C60 and see what my legs are like a week from now.

Also mailed Dontella an invitation to this forum, maybe we could do a fundraiser for a rat-study using IAC :)

• Agree x 1

#701 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

I have mentioned before that my mom has COPD and she started taking it around the Thanksgiving time frame. She found that it she seemed to have more energy did not fatigue as quickly etc.

She went to the Dr. the other day for a checkup and his response to her was "what ever you are doing keep doing it." It did not change her cholesterol which I think some members here hypothesized that it would not.

She is doing great considering her condition my aunt who has the same problem COPD started taking it she is also doing well.   

• Informative x 1

#702 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:23 PM

I have mentioned before that my mom has COPD and she started taking it around the Thanksgiving time frame. She found that it she seemed to have more energy did not fatigue as quickly etc.

She went to the Dr. the other day for a checkup and his response to her was "what ever you are doing keep doing it." It did not change her cholesterol which I think some members here hypothesized that it would not.

She is doing great considering her condition my aunt who has the same problem COPD started taking it she is also doing well.

We know that COPD is triggered by excess free radicals and oxidative stress in the body so C60-OO should help. See slide 23 in my presentation https://www.academia...man_Diseases_v3

#703 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:56 PM

Off topic:

Now that its eventually arriving, do you plan to try GHK with your mom smccomas01?

"Recently, GHK has been found to reset genes of diseased cells from patients with cancer or COPD to a more healthy state. Cancer cells reset their programmed cell death system while COPD patients’ cells shut down tissue destructive genes and stimulate repair and remodeling activities."

http://www.hindawi.c...ri/2014/151479/

GHK Thread:

http://www.longecity...c-regeneration/

Edited by Logic, 24 April 2015 - 07:58 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1

#704 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

Well now I'm back on 4ml/day and exercise feels great.

I woke up 5:30 in the morning and had a cup of coffee then proceeded to ride my bike a couple of km to an outdoors gym. Then off to run on a hillside. Now I'm back home after 2 hours and I still feel like picking up some weights.

More reps, less exhaustion afterwards. Is this all placebo or is the inhibition of super-oxide in my mitochondria causing me to be more effective? :)

I definetly feel an "addiction".

Edit: Slightly off topic but might be of interest to the LLLT-crowd.

I have been using two 150w halogen lights to shine light on various old injuries I have and to stimulate my brain. I also plan to treat my winterblues this year with halogen light. Anyway, I have no had any negative side-effects even after shining the two lights on my head for five minutes (with a big fan to save me from the heat). IIRC user Opaquemind had some issues with C60+Vetrolasing of the brain.

Edited by Cosmicalstorm, 25 April 2015 - 06:21 AM.

#705 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

A few days later I can feel my trigger fingers flaring up like they do when I've been using weights for too many days in a row. I've had some good cardio and gym sessions the past couple of days. Also wake up 5:30 most days, I can do that on other days too but it seems easier. Placebo or fullerenes....  :wacko: 

Ordered a few more bottles from our C60 friend in Europe.

#706 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

Ok, this could be craziness but I would like to hear some thoughts on my situation with a wasp sting.  On the evening of the 20th I was stung by a Red Wasp on my cheek directly below (about an inch below) the middle my eye.  Nothing was available to put on it until roughly 25 minutes after the sting when I put some "Mitigator" stuff on it for about 10 minutes.  My face and eye continued to swell that evening with swelling over my whole face and both eyes.  I did ice it on and off for an hour.

That night before bed I took a teaspoon of C60oo (because the dropper thingy conveniently broke on me) and the next day the swelling had subsided on the other side of my face and on the sting side the swelling was down, but still noticeable around my eye, cheek and the side of my nose.  There was just a red dot (pinhead size) where I was stung.  It still kind of hurt though.  On the night of the 21st I took another teaspoon of C60oo.  On day 3 you could barely notice any swelling.  I had to really point out any swelling that was left for anyone to even notice and it's not sore to the touch.  My friend who was also stung on the arm still has a big red mark but he had none of the other treatment or the C60. 

Does anyone here think that the C60oo helped out with the severity of the sting?   I doubt anyone here would be interested in testing this out on their own face! :-D

The wasp sting lasted THREE DAYS unless you are allergic, normal.

You obviously are not familiar with Red Wasp from the Louisiana region.   My friend still has a big red mark on his arm.  The last time I was stung the the area was red and tender over a week.  Now the spot looks like a day old "tiger mosquito" bite.

I am not familiar with a Red Wasp bite (sting?) but I know that if you are stung by a scorpion it hurts bad enough that some people might even die.

But if you are stung again some people become more tolerant to the venom. Then after a couple bites some people just 'wince' or work the sting pain off.

Have many times have you been bit by a red wasp? 

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#707 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

After taking 4ml/day for four days in a row I notice my energylevels going back to normal. My gut feeling is that this is better to take once in a while like most people here do. I'm going to try taking one or two 5ml doses per week from now on.

• Agree x 1

#708 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

I posted this on G+ a couple days ago, but here it is again for folks here who travel:

https://plus.google....sts/Fk2BPk3srbx

Attached File  15 - 1.jpg   55.83KB   8 downloads

Nifty bottles at the container store.

It's about that time of year to continue my personal research and take C60 Olive Oil for 7 days straight again (about 189 ml of oil each day) ... Unfortunately i need to travel. So i picked these 8 fl oz lab no leak plastic bottles from the container store over next to Dadeland mall, here in Miami. 

I just bought 1 for each day and added 189 mls to each of the 7 bottles. These are perfect for travelers. The other 7 in the pic is for a family member who i will be visiting, and doing there own research. Oh and my disclaimer on C60 Olive Oil ... Don't do what i do. What i do is purely for research. 

#c60oo #c60oliveoil

--------------------

Today is my second day out of 7, taking it again... The bottles are great and super practical. But this crap remains horrible even though I can carry the plastic bottle anywhere and take it... but, OMG I almost hurled today.

I think the only thing that helped was thinking about that fulleren acetaminophen study... I think it did help to calm me down, and squeeze my nose enough to drink it all.

My Family member... so far she's a trooper. She uses a straw, which I find useless... but to each there own.

Cheers

A

• unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#709 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:04 AM

Why are you torturing yourself like this Anthony? Do you drink them after a nights fasting like the rats or something? I just pour the crap on plate of chickpeas that already have some olive oil and salt on them. Can't taste it even if I do half a bottle.

What study are you referring to?

• Off-Topic x 1

#710 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:01 AM

Why are you torturing yourself like this Anthony? Do you drink them after a nights fasting like the rats or something? I just pour the crap on plate of chickpeas that already have some olive oil and salt on them. Can't taste it even if I do half a bottle.

What study are you referring to?

I was thinking about this study:

http://www.longecity...-acetaminophen/

Chickpeas? They go good with 0.8 cup of oil? If it does, I will definitely try that!

A

• Off-Topic x 1

#711 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

C60 and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

Western pharma --Novartis and Harvard Medical School are just now catching up to Ukrainian research on fullerenes....5 - 10 years behind. They have to resort to a less pure and less elegant, more chemically complex and more expensive C70 fullerene derivatives-(ALM, a liposome encapsulated C70 fullerene and TGA, a water-soluble C70 fullerene conjugated with four glycolic acids), whereas pristine Carbon 60 hydrated fullerenes have been on the Ukrainian market since 2010. This Novartis research supports Ukrainian results that show that C60 fullerenes manage arthritis, as many people now know, and have first hand results, (pun intended) totally pain free.

###

Inhibition of inflammatory arthritis using fullerene nanomaterials.

PLoS One. 2015 Apr 16;10(4):e0126290. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0126290. eCollection 2015.
Dellinger AL1, Cunin P2, Lee D3, Kung AL4, Brooks DB5, Zhou Z5, Nigrovic PA2, Kepley CL1.
Author information
•1University of North Carolina Greensboro, Joint School of Nanosceince and Nanoengineering, Greensboro, North Carolina, United States of America.
•2Division of Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Division of Immunology, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
•3Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland.
•4Dana Farber Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
•5Luna Innovations Incorporated, Danville, Virginia, United States of America.
Abstract
Inflammatory arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis; RA) is a complex disease driven by the interplay of multiple cellular lineages. Fullerene derivatives have previously been shown to have anti-inflammatory capabilities mediated, in part, by their ability to prevent inflammatory mediator release by mast cells (MC). Recognizing that MC can serve as a cellular link between autoantibodies, soluble mediators, and other effector populations in inflammatory arthritis, it was hypothesized that fullerene derivatives might be used to target this inflammatory disease. A panel of fullerene derivatives was tested for their ability to affect the function of human skin-derived MC as well as other lineages implicated in arthritis, synovial fibroblasts and osteoclasts. It is shown that certain fullerene derivatives blocked FcγR- and TNF-α-induced mediator release from MC; TNF-α-induced mediator release from RA synovial fibroblasts; and maturation of human osteoclasts. MC inhibition by fullerene derivatives was mediated through the reduction of mitochondrial membrane potential and FcγR-mediated increases in cellular reactive oxygen species and NF-κB activation. Based on these in vitro data, two fullerene derivatives (ALM and TGA) were selected for in vivo studies using K/BxN serum transfer arthritis in C57BL/6 mice and collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) in DBA/1 mice. Dye-conjugated fullerenes confirmed localization to affected joints in arthritic animals but not in healthy controls. In the K/BxN moldel, fullerenes attenuated arthritis, an effect accompanied by reduced histologic inflammation, cartilage/bone erosion, and serum levels of TNF-α. Fullerenes remained capable of attenuating K/BxN arthritis in mast cell-deficient mice Cre-Master mice, suggesting that lineages beyond the MC represent relevant targets in this system. These studies suggest that fullerene derivatives may hold promise both as an assessment tool and as anti-inflammatory therapy of arthritis.
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/25879437
  • Off-Topic x 4

#712 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:46 AM

I posted this on G+ a couple days ago, but here it is again for folks here who travel:

https://plus.google....sts/Fk2BPk3srbx

attachicon.gif15 - 1.jpg

Nifty bottles at the container store.

It's about that time of year to continue my personal research and take C60 Olive Oil for 7 days straight again (about 189 ml of oil each day) ... Unfortunately i need to travel. So i picked these 8 fl oz lab no leak plastic bottles from the container store over next to Dadeland mall, here in Miami. 

I just bought 1 for each day and added 189 mls to each of the 7 bottles. These are perfect for travelers. The other 7 in the pic is for a family member who i will be visiting, and doing there own research. Oh and my disclaimer on C60 Olive Oil ... Don't do what i do. What i do is purely for research. 

#c60oo #c60oliveoil

--------------------

Today is my second day out of 7, taking it again... The bottles are great and super practical. But this crap remains horrible even though I can carry the plastic bottle anywhere and take it... but, OMG I almost hurled today.

I think the only thing that helped was thinking about that fulleren acetaminophen study... I think it did help to calm me down, and squeeze my nose enough to drink it all.

My Family member... so far she's a trooper. She uses a straw, which I find useless... but to each there own.

Cheers

A

Is it possible there are any benefits from dosing with C60 Olive Oil if someone already has cancer?

Am I on the right thread?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#713 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:17 AM

"Is it possible there are any benefits from dosing with C60 Olive Oil if someone already has cancer?

Am I on the right thread?"

I don't know bixbyte... however I will let you know if I find out.

A

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#714 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

http://www.longecity...ored-aml-study/

Seems that it can have a positive effect.

#715 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

"Is it possible there are any benefits from dosing with C60 Olive Oil if someone already has cancer?

A

Could someone add more Fullerene C60 to Less Olive oil to raise the carbon dose and make it easier to drink?

Drinking .8 cups of olive oil is quite a lot.

How about mix in double the C60 into the oil?

Typical 1 gram into 1000 ML; So try double at 2 grams into 1000 ML?

Could there be any harmful side effects?

That way someone could drink half for the same amount of C60. 

#716 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

A

Could someone add more Fullerene C60 to Less Olive oil to raise the carbon dose and make it easier to drink?

Drinking .8 cups of olive oil is quite a lot.

How about mix in double the C60 into the oil?

Typical 1 gram into 1000 ML; So try double at 2 grams into 1000 ML?

Could there be any harmful side effects?

That way someone could drink half for the same amount of C60. 

The solubility limit is around 1 g/L or less. Add more and you will end up with nC60 particles.

If the taste is unacceptable, you can make a shake by emulsifying the C60-oil with lecithin in a blender with fruit juice. I sometimes use a Nutra Bullet for that purpose, adding protein powder as well.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 04 May 2015 - 09:30 PM.

• Needs references x 2

#717 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:52 AM

Bixbyte, you don't need to consume ridiculously large amounts of c60oo at one time.  We don't even know if that dosing strategy is safe.  We've seen the accumulation of brown particles in splenic macrophages in Baati's rats that were given 4mg/kg.  Most people are using MUCH lower doses.  For example, these days I'm using 7.5mg per week, taken once a week.

#718 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:50 AM

Bixbyte, you don't need to consume ridiculously large amounts of c60oo at one time.  We don't even know if that dosing strategy is safe.  We've seen the accumulation of brown particles in splenic macrophages in Baati's rats that were given 4mg/kg.  Most people are using MUCH lower doses.  For example, these days I'm using 7.5mg per week, taken once a week.

Yes, But what if you have cancer? (I do not think I have cancer)

How much can someone dose if they already have cancer?

And will C60 render the proliferation of Cancerous cells inert?

As there are claims C60 has the capability to inert specific viruses.

The Rats lived longer supposedly by tumor prevention of C60.

And they started dosing young, I'm not young.

I am starting to doubt, unless you are 20. 

• unsure x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#719 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:16 AM

I don't think anyone knows what an appropriate dose would be.  From the AML study that was just done in kmoody's lab, it looks like moderate doses of c60oo at least didn't make a particular type of leukemia worse (in immunocompromised mice), and that an 8mg/kg dose made them live longer than controls.  There are a couple leaps that one has to make-- the first is that SCID mice are not humans.  The second is that all cancer is not AML   I would expect a solid tumor to respond better to c60oo than a leukemia, but this is not an FDA approved therapy. 

#720 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

I don't think anyone knows what an appropriate dose would be.  From the AML study that was just done in kmoody's lab, it looks like moderate doses of c60oo at least didn't make a particular type of leukemia worse (in immunocompromised mice), and that an 8mg/kg dose made them live longer than controls.  There are a couple leaps that one has to make-- the first is that SCID mice are not humans.  The second is that all cancer is not AML   I would expect a solid tumor to respond better to c60oo than a leukemia, but this is not an FDA approved therapy. 

The opposite, I would expect Leukemia to respond better to C60 than solid tumor.

In addition indolent varieties would be the easiest to treat.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users