* * * * * 4 votes

C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#751 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:41 AM

I get a feeling I call "workhorse" when I combine the two. A feeling of being able to work for longer, I'll run around for hours with my son and play. Anyway I'm reading many papers on AO, ROS etc right now so I am probably a bomb full of various intellectual biases going on right now.

I've quit the MitoQ for the time being since I cant afford them right now, I do feel they combined somehow. But then again there are other days when I don't feel as energetic. It's so hard to know since personal life can have many other things going on that influences the subjective experience of life...

That's the feeling that I got from c60 alone.  I felt like a machine, like I could just keep going forever when I was doing things that were moderately strenuous.  That lasted a long time, but eventually due to a couple different injuries I didn't work out for the better part of a year.  I lost a lot of ground from that, and while I'm now attempting to claw my way back (with some success, thank god), I don't feel as energetic as I used to.  I'm attributing that to being so farging out of shape, but I did kinda wonder if there's a component of c60 pooping-out going on there.  There was a person who posted here recently who had ME/CFS, and said that c60 was the greatest thing they'd ever found, but that after a few weeks it seemed to fade away.  Then they tried MitoQ and got the effect back with that.  I don't know if that faded away after a while or not.   With me, the energy never seemed to go away until I stopped working out, so it's probably just that I'm out of shape, but I'm tempted to try MitoQ just in case.  It would kind of suck if that was the magic because of the cost...

The study on the mitochondrial superoxide switch for metastasis inhibition convinced me to try it. But perhaps C60 is already fulfilling that role. H2O2 is overproduced by many cancer-cells and so on. God it would be interesting to wake up from a coma 20 years from now and see what was going on. Maybe everyone will be drinking nanococktails by then.

• Agree x 1

#752 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:51 AM

I take them all every day and have taken 7mg/day - increased to 15 mg/day (two months ago) - of C60 since August, 2012, while already taking 200 mg of daily CoQ10, then adding 40 mg of PQQ and then 10 mg of daily MitoQ, as I learned about them, and see no reason to change my daily supplementation or high dosages of them.

I continuously have as much energy as a 20-year old, mentally and physically, yet I'm 62.

As well, a photo of me 8 years ago shows a person looking maybe 20 years older than I look now.

Friends that I haven't seen in a few years, without prompting, are startled when we meet again, and ask me, "What are you doing? You look younger again."

This is because I have been studying and using anti-aging techniques for 48 years and have found things that have reversed my aging every year or two. 

C60 is the most profound of them, but all the antioxidants produce some visible results that manifest over time.

One must be patient and observant in an unbiased manner.

Also, being timid with potencies of protective - and non-toxic - antioxidants will not yield the more optimal and noticeable results of higher potencies.

I tell friends that start taking C60 to take some hi-res photos of their face before starting and then take some hi-res photos every six months.

Especially take photos of the skin around the eyes, where "crinkles" form as oxidation takes its toll on elastin and collagen and the connective tissue and bone underneath, as faces "cave in" and skin degenerates.

My crinkles have reversed to an amazing extent and my bone structure seems to have maintained. 

And I don't have the sagging skin, under the eyes and jaw that my siblings have.

C60 was shown to exhibit something like 172 times more antioxidant effect than vitamin C, while C60oo transports into the smallest of the body's components that many other antioxidants can't affect.

I think it was this study that demonstrated a comparison  - http://onlinelibrary...jp.0701722/epdf

Perhaps one of the chemists or math wizards among us can confirm the number.

Plus C60's effect on protecting mitochondrial function is amazing, as seen in "The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60] fullerene" study (Full text attached)

The rats didn't die when given carbon tetrachloride, a lethal hepatotoxin.

The additive effect of potent mitochondrial antioxidants, such as MitoQ DO "feel" like they add something to C60's multiple anti-aging effects, but it is C60 that is the "big daddy" of them all.

Edited by mikey, 31 May 2015 - 08:02 AM.

• Informative x 6
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#753 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

A few months ago during a high dose course of c60 I mindlessly dunked my hand in a container of recently boiled water. Naturally painful, but not excessive. I noticed in the evening that there was some redness but not no tenderness which I probably would have expected but my skin had what I would say an ususual synthetic, plasticy texture. It was fine the next day.

Maybe we can add this experience to Free10's report of burns from a propane torch healing much quicker than they probably should have.  I'm not surprised, since there is probably a ROS component to burns, and mitochondria are intimately involved in apoptosis.  In both of these cases, the person who was burned took c60oo prior to being burned.  I wonder if it would work after the fact?  My guess is a lot less well, if at all, and very dependent on how soon you took it.

Makes one wonder if C60oo was applied topically to a burn if it would noticeably reduce the damage.

#754 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

Do you have a thread where someone could find your whole regime, mikey?

#755 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

I take them all every day and have taken 7mg/day - increased to 15 mg/day (two months ago) - of C60 since August, 2012, while already taking 200 mg of daily CoQ10, then adding 40 mg of PQQ and then 10 mg of daily MitoQ, as I learned about them, and see no reason to change my daily supplementation or high dosages of them.

I continuously have as much energy as a 20-year old, mentally and physically, yet I'm 62.

As well, a photo of me 8 years ago shows a person looking maybe 20 years older than I look now.

Friends that I haven't seen in a few years, without prompting, are startled when we meet again, and ask me, "What are you doing? You look younger again."

This is because I have been studying and using anti-aging techniques for 48 years and have found things that have reversed my aging every year or two.

C60 is the most profound of them, but all the antioxidants produce some visible results that manifest over time.

One must be patient and observant in an unbiased manner.

Also, being timid with potencies of protective - and non-toxic - antioxidants will not yield the more optimal and noticeable results of higher potencies.

I tell friends that start taking C60 to take some hi-res photos of their face before starting and then take some hi-res photos every six months.

Especially take photos of the skin around the eyes, where "crinkles" form as oxidation takes its toll on elastin and collagen and the connective tissue and bone underneath, as faces "cave in" and skin degenerates.

My crinkles have reversed to an amazing extent and my bone structure seems to have maintained.

And I don't have the sagging skin, under the eyes and jaw that my siblings have.

C60 was shown to exhibit something like 172 times more antioxidant effect than vitamin C, while C60oo transports into the smallest of the body's components that many other antioxidants can't affect.
I think it was this study that demonstrated a comparison - http://onlinelibrary...jp.0701722/epdf

Perhaps one of the chemists or math wizards among us can confirm the number.

Plus C60's effect on protecting mitochondrial function is amazing, as seen in "The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60] fullerene" study (Full text attached)

The rats didn't die when given carbon tetrachloride, a lethal hepatotoxin.

The additive effect of potent mitochondrial antioxidants, such as MitoQ DO "feel" like they add something to C60's multiple anti-aging effects, but it is C60 that is the "big daddy" of them all.

This study on diabetic mice using IAC seems to agree with your "moderate continous dose" theory.

Abstract
Pancreas. 2007 Nov;35(4):e10-7.

Reduction of oxidative stress by a new low-molecular-weight antioxidant improves metabolic alterations in a nonobese mouse diabetes model.

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

We have previously established a nonobese diabetes mouse model characterized by moderate hyperglycemic levels, like those usually occurring in human type 2 diabetes. As oxidative stress is considered a major mechanism of progressive beta-cell damage in diabetes, we tested in this model the protective effects of a new low-molecular-weight antioxidant, namely, bis(1-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)decandioate dihydrochloride (IAC).

METHODS:

Diabetes was induced in C57Bl/6J mice by streptozotocin (STZ) and nicotinamide (NA) administration. Two weeks later, STZ-NA mice were treated for 5 weeks with different doses of IAC (15 or 30 mg/kg per day intraperitoneally) and monitored for glycemia, insulinemia, glucose tolerance, and pancreatic insulin content.

RESULTS:

Streptozotocin-NA mice showed moderate hyperglycemia, hypoinsulinemia, glucose intolerance, growth impairment, and markedly reduced pancreatic insulin content (22% of controls). IAC-treated STZ-NA mice showed clear-cut reduction of hyperglycemia and attenuation of glucose intolerance, associated to higher residual pancreatic insulin content with respect to untreated diabetic animals. Plasma nitrotyrosine levels (an index of oxidative stress), enhanced 3-fold in diabetic mice, were significantly reduced by IAC treatment. Significant correlations were found between plasma nitrotyrosine values and either blood glucose levels or pancreatic insulin content.

CONCLUSIONS:

In the STZ-NA diabetic mouse model, the new antioxidant, IAC, improves diabetic metabolic alterations, likely by counteracting beta-cell dysfunction and loss associated with oxidative stress

• Good Point x 1

#756 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:39 AM

Well I have had another couple of rough days. Starting with physical in a gym a eight days ago and then maintaining strenuous activity every single day.

I can feel an ache in my calves and femoris when I flex them but it's not the same kind of ache I get without C60 despite intensive bike riding every day, helping a friend move, hitting the gym, doing lots frogjumps. It is a lot more subtle.

5ml / day every morning with a glass of water, I'm going to try to add 200mg of CoQ10 / day from now on. 

#757 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

Been holding a very very low dose of diazepam.

Decided to try C60 again.

Took 30 ml C60OO probably 21-24 mg (made it myself)

Last night had no problems -- slept very well

The GABA receptor complex must be almost back to normal

#758 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

I was pondering the MitoQ vs C60 issue in my head a bit. The thought struck me that I rarely take "that much" C60 compared to MitoQ.

With MitoQ's little 5mg pills it's easy to just slip 10/20mg down. That gives me a lot of energy. But with C60 I rarely take more than 5ml of oil (which gives about 4mg of C60).

I wonder how they square up mg per mg. That might be the only difference between the two.

I've also added 5g of Creatine to my daily diet since that seems like an excellent idea out of mito-perspetive and for longevity.

#759 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

I can feel an ache in my calves and femoris when I flex them but it's not the same kind of ache I get without C60 despite intensive bike riding every day, 

I can relate similar experience - unlike you, I can't say I am in top shape but after riding my bike for 10km after 0 training before that I would have usually ended up with severe DOMS for the next few days.

Expecting that, I took my usual 45ml C60 on an empty stomach prior to the trek.

The next 2 days - I felt some slight heaviness in my legs but nothing near the DOMS severity I would have experienced otherwise. Now is it MitoQ or C60 there - it's hard to say but the effect is quite pronounced.

#760 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

Third day back on ~30ml of my homemade C60OO.

didn't even take the 1 mg of diazepam last night and slept like a baby.

I believe that now, since the receptors are almost completely healed, and the diazepam level is just to minimize any w/d s/x from discontinuation;

C60OO acts as an adaptogen and is actually helping ameliorate any remaining w/d.

I slept like a baby -- i only awoke once, no sweats, and slept until the alarm woke me, then for 2 more hours

I have not slept like that for months

#761 SONOFDARTH

• 12 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

I am an RN who specializes in hemodynamics and I have been reading the C60 threads over the last few months.  Based on what I can glean from these posts, it appears that C60 may be beneficial, and may not be harmful.  I have taken supplements for 41 years, so I am willing to try this.  Many of the posts are all over the place on dates and sources of C60.  So, two questions:

• Where do you order reputable C60?
  • What is the recipe for making your own?

Thanks for any help!

• like x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#762 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:19 AM

Well I came home yesterday after a bit of a longer bike-ride, 25km this time spread out over the day. Decided to go for 15ml with some cottage cheese and the creatine. Within an hour I was in the gym doing benchpressing feeling pretty good and far from exhausted. Superplacebo or superoil...

#763 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:54 AM

I've tried every supplement under the Sun in twenty plus years and I am positive this stuff works.  The most noticeable effect being much smoother skin!

I also believe in increases energy at first, and then improves sleep quality.

I think it also increases short term weight lifting endurance, but that effect fades as well.

In any event, I'm honestly not sure if it's worth the money long term, but unlike most supps, I really do believe you sould try it and decide for yourself.

#764 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:52 AM

I got a cold yesterday so I decided it was a good time to rest a few days. I've had two colds since I started C60 and I feel like they don't bite as hard as they used to. But that is probably my delusion or simple statistical variation between the virulency of different Rhinoviruses.

I read somewhere that some viruses use ROS overload to disturb cellular integrity :ph34r:

#765 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

After Sensei described the positive effects of increasing his daily dose (when was that? Dec 2014?), I increased mine to between 15 and 30 mg per day. (One dose in the morning and one at night 5 days or so a week.) I also apply it to my face about 10 times a week.

I've previously stated that some white/gray hairs in my goatee have been getting darker. I've now had 3 people say, without my prompting, that my mustache is getting darker.

Since that time, I've noticed that my glasses prescription appears increasingly not very good for some change in my eyesight. I've been taking my glasses off to read so much that people close to me notice and comment. I told them that my eyesight had likely gotten better because of how I could tilt my head to direct my vision thru a different part of the trifocal.

Today, while going through some old boxes of stuff, I came across an old pair of glasses from something like 2007-8... And sure enough, I can see better through the old glasses than my current ones, prescription date, Nov 2013.

I'm not saying this change is C60 related, I'm merely reporting an anecdotal, n=1 experience I've had.

I've noticed lately also that my fingernails and toenails continue to be growing faster and stronger

An update... I continue at the dose mentioned above... I feel great... Topical application to my face has had very positive results... Highly recommended along with oral ingestion... Had an eye exam done... Have significantly less astigmatism in one eye...

Once in a while I experience a thermogenic effect during the night... Other people have experienced that also, right? I don't always pay attention to reports here. Could someone summarize the experiences with a thermogenic effect that folks have reported?

#766 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:24 AM

After Sensei described the positive effects of increasing his daily dose (when was that? Dec 2014?), I increased mine to between 15 and 30 mg per day. (One dose in the morning and one at night 5 days or so a week.) I also apply it to my face about 10 times a week.

I've previously stated that some white/gray hairs in my goatee have been getting darker. I've now had 3 people say, without my prompting, that my mustache is getting darker.

Since that time, I've noticed that my glasses prescription appears increasingly not very good for some change in my eyesight. I've been taking my glasses off to read so much that people close to me notice and comment. I told them that my eyesight had likely gotten better because of how I could tilt my head to direct my vision thru a different part of the trifocal.

Today, while going through some old boxes of stuff, I came across an old pair of glasses from something like 2007-8... And sure enough, I can see better through the old glasses than my current ones, prescription date, Nov 2013.

I'm not saying this change is C60 related, I'm merely reporting an anecdotal, n=1 experience I've had.

I've noticed lately also that my fingernails and toenails continue to be growing faster and stronger

An update... I continue at the dose mentioned above... I feel great... Topical application to my face has had very positive results... Highly recommended along with oral ingestion... Had an eye exam done... Have significantly less astigmatism in one eye...

Once in a while I experience a thermogenic effect during the night... Other people have experienced that also, right? I don't always pay attention to reports here. Could someone summarize the experiences with a thermogenic effect that folks have reported?

I have a long history of eye disease in my left eye that started when I was very young

and went to Wills Eye Hospital.

I have astigmatism in one eye, my left, but no astigmatism in my Right eye.

I can see with my glasses that are from 10 years ago and my new prescription.

And the lens numbers are both totally different.

I do know know how but I can focus to either lens.

Left -3.25 -075 +160 - OLD

Left -3.00 -050 +150 - NEW

I can see with either prescription the same 

Edited by bixbyte, 10 June 2015 - 12:25 AM.

#767 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

My Vaugther stuff is running out now so I have decided to order a 100ml bottle from our American friends at Carbon 60 to see if there is any difference in these two oils. Will report back.

#768 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:49 AM

Do you make the C60OO yourself or do you buy it already made?

#769 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:49 AM

Do you make the C60OO yourself or do you buy it already made?

I make my own...

#770 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

Do you have a thread where someone could find your whole regime, mikey?

Not any more, Aurel.

I had a page up with all the supplements that I take and someone that saw it emailed me to ask if it was true that I take about 105 tablets/capsules a day.

I did and pretty much still take many of them, but the number is probably more like 60 to 80 a day now.

I have the gift of having read thousands of compelling studies that confirm the anti-aging effects of optimal potencies of various nutrients, which motivates me to take them.

Medical doctors know that the single biggest problem with their patients is compliance. I am extremely compliant and so I make a good test case - mostly for myself and those that I share information with.

However, I've been doing this for dozens of years and what I take changes too much for me to continually update the "what supplements I take" page, so I took it down.

However, I can tell you that the profound anti-aging effects of C60oo have caused me to reduce the dietary supplements that I take because C60oo has done more to not just reduce aging (cellular oxidation), but also reverse the effects of aging.

If you or anyone has a question about any dietary supplement I am happy to share what I've learned, though.

C60oo does a lot, but there are some dietary supplements that I find produce additive effects or unique effects that C60oo does not produce.

For instance, I've noticed no effects on blood lipids or blood pressure with C60.

I think that one has to exercise appropriately and eat a "clean" natural-foods low carbohydrate diet to experience optimal cardiovascular health. 

While there are studies that show C60 has anti-cancer, anti-Alzheimer's, anti-balding, hepato-protectant and other important healthy effects, and it is the closest thing I've seen to a "fountain of youth," it doesn't do it all.

But what dietary supplements are you curious about?

You can PM me, if you'd like, so that we don't carry on a conversation that is off-topic.

#771 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

I've read a couple of posts on C60 users burning themselves and how C60 aided with their burn recovery and pain reduction.

Frankly I thought the claims to be fanciful, to say the least.

That changed on Tuesday night; its winter here in Australia and in my house we started using a wood fired heater about a week ago.

My wife had added some firewood to the heater but hadn't properly closed the door and the door handle had started to smell as if it were going to burn.

Realising that the door handle would be extremely hot and in danger of burning, I decided to open and reclose the door, so to reset the handle into its correct position.

Stupidly, I reached down and grabbed the handle, burning my hand in the process ( we have a pair of welders gloves next to the heater).

I immediately placed my hand under cold running water and a few minutes later iced it for about an hour; whilst icing my hand  I remembered the posts about burns and had about half a shot glass of c60oo. My fingers had all blistered and my wife applied a burns cream and bandaged my hand. Within an hour the pain had ceased and I went to bed.

The next day I went to work and tried to avoid using the hand all day because I didn't want to burst the blisters or cause myself more pain.

This morning in the shower I removed the bandage with the intention to redress the wounds when I got out.

To my shock the blisters were gone, replaced with dark red marks where the blisters had been.

I used the hand all day, completely pain free with the exception of an unpleasant tingling sensation when my fingers were applying pressure.

This evening as I type this, the dark red marks have almost completely faded away as has the tingling sensation.

I don't believe the C60oo caused a miraculous recovery, but that it stopped the cascading damage that usually occurs with burns.

Mike

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#772 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

Regarding c60oo and burn injuries, there's a major ROS/oxidative damage component to the problem.  Looking at the following abstract, it's hard to imagine that c60oo wouldn't substantially improve a burn injury.  I wonder how much time you'd have after a burn before it would no longer be helpful?  This could eliminate a huge amount of suffering if there were a way to get it to the people who needed it.

Toxicology. 2003 Jul 15;189(1-2):75-88.
Free radicals and lipid peroxidation mediated injury in burn trauma: the role of antioxidant therapy.
Horton JW.

Burn trauma produces significant fluid shifts that, in turn, reduce cardiac output and tissue perfusion. Treatment approaches to major burn injury include administration of crystalloid solutions to correct hypovolemia and to restore peripheral perfusion. While this aggressive postburn volume replacement increases oxygen delivery to previously ischemic tissue, this restoration of oxygen delivery is thought to initiate a series of deleterious events that exacerbate ischemia-related tissue injury. While persistent hypoperfusion after burn trauma would produce cell death, volume resuscitation may exacerbate the tissue injury that occurred during low flow state. It is clear that after burn trauma, tissue adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels gradually fall, and increased adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is converted to hypoxanthine, providing substrate for xanthine oxidase. These complicated reactions produce hydrogen peroxide and superoxide, clearly recognized deleterious free radicals. In addition to xanthine oxidase related free radical generation in burn trauma, adherent-activated neutrophils produce additional free radicals. Enhanced free radical production is paralleled by impaired antioxidant mechanisms; as indicated by burn-related decreases in superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione, alpha tocopherol, and ascorbic acid levels. Burn related upregulation of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) may produce peripheral vasodilatation, upregulate the transcription factor nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB), and promote transcription and translation of numerous inflammatory cytokines. NO may also interact with the superoxide radical to yield peroxynitrite, a highly reactive mediator of tissue injury. Free radical mediated cell injury has been supported by postburn increases in systemic and tissue levels of lipid peroxidation products such as conjugated dienes, thiobarbituric acid reaction products, or malondialdehyde (MDA) levels. Antioxidant therapy in burn therapy (ascorbic acid, glutathione, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, or vitamins A, E, and C alone or in combination) have been shown to reduce burn and burn/sepsis mediated mortality, to attenuate changes in cellular energetics, to protect microvascular circulation, reduce tissue lipid peroxidation, improve cardiac output, and to reduce the volume of required fluid resuscitation. Antioxidant vitamin therapy with fluid resuscitation has also been shown to prevent burn related cardiac NF-kappaB nuclear migration, to inhibit cardiomyocyte secretion of TNF-alpha, IL-1beta, and IL-6, and to improve cardiac contractile function. These data collectively support the hypothesis that cellular oxidative stress is a critical step in burn-mediated injury, and suggest that antioxidant strategies designed to either inhibit free radical formation or to scavage free radicals may provide organ protection in patients with burn injury.

PMID: 12821284

• Good Point x 1

#773 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

My Vaugther oil ran out about a week ago. For a few days I didnt feel any difference but starting yesterday I realized my muscles were getting a lot more sore than they usually are after a week of physical workout. Today I also felt very tired around lunchtime, I took a nap thinking that it would pass after about 20 minutes as it usually does. But today my heart felt heavy even after an hour of rest. Not something I have felt in several months. Maybe it was unrelated, but the muscle soreness thing I also noticed a few weeks ago after a seven-ish day hiatus in my oilconsumption.

Today my Carbon 60 oil from the US arrived though, and the iPCS's scare seems to perhaps not be that bad* so I'm going to start with 5ml of Carbon 60's oil. The cost ended up being prohibitive by the way, a customs-fee was slapped to the package at the mail so I had to pay a total $110 for the cost + shipment + customs. Far more than Vaugthers stuff, so It will have to be really good for me as a european to keep buying it.

*The neural stem cells reacted poorly after the equivalent of multiple mg/kg of MitoQ and the issue might be mostly concentrated to small children/pregnant women. But I'm 95kgs and I take about 4 mg of C60oo so it can't be that bad :ph34r:

#774 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:28 AM

Holy shit. There are gray hairs on my arms that have black roots. I kid you not. There’s only a few, but they’re there. I found the first one a few hours ago, and now that I’m looking more closely with a magnifying glass, I’ve found several more.

• Cheerful x 1

#775 echoman

• 20 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:05 AM

Holy shit. There are gray hairs on my arms that have black roots. I kid you not. There’s only a few, but they’re there. I found the first one a few hours ago, and now that I’m looking more closely with a magnifying glass, I’ve found several mo

Same here, especialy in my beard. I started rubbing a little C60 in once a week. Not long after, I noticed  a lot of grey hairs turning dark again.

#776 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:46 AM

There are gray hairs on my arms that have black roots.

That's normal - the hairs turn grey from the tip towards the root.

Now if you mean that previously 100% gray hairs are turning black at the roots then we have indeed a repigmentation by reactivation of the follicular melanocytes.

Edited by aribadabar, 20 June 2015 - 05:55 AM.

#777 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:54 AM

Holy shit. There are gray hairs on my arms that have black roots. I kid you not. There’s only a few, but they’re there. I found the first one a few hours ago, and now that I’m looking more closely with a magnifying glass, I’ve found several mo

Same here, especialy in my beard. I started rubbing a little C60 in once a week. Not long after, I noticed  a lot of grey hairs turning dark again.

Interesting. How long has it taken for the darkening effect to manifest after you commenced C60 rubbing?

And would you say how old are you?

#778 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

I've been putting V60oo in my hair when I work from my home office during the day and my assistant remarked today that my hair on top was browning.

#779 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:10 AM

My jury is no wout on whether VW's C60oo isnot as good as Carbon's.

On returning to using Carbons's 60oo, where before I couldn't much feel alcohol after I could feel alcohol on the VW C60 product , I find that I feel it on Carbon's C60oo now too.

I think it's because I've been playing with nootropics and they have multiple effects on brain function, including improving my GABA responses, so I sleep better and longer.

Too many confounding variables, but I am definitely getting high from alcohol that did not happen with Carbon's product before I started the nootropics.

#780 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:55 AM

I'm on VW and I don't respond to alcohol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users