C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#721 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:48 AM

C60 and Cancer

Preclinical studies on Carbon 60 Hydrated Fullerenes (C60HYFNs ) have shown that:

•C60HYFNs produce marked radiological defenses (preventive and medicinal) and a radioprotective action, as well as extend survival rate of animals that were exposed to sub-lethal doses of X-radiation;
•C60HYFNs inhibit the development of tumour pathologies without killing cancer cells;
•C60HYFNs significantly reduce the risk of cancer and cancer reoccurrence by reducing excess free radicals and oxidative stress;
•In the case of preventive intake, C60HYFNs decrease the probability of developing oncological pathologies, and in the case of an existing tumour and depending on its stage of development, C60HYFNs help the body to inhibit, restrain and control its spread. In addition to independent use, C60HYFNs are potent additional agents in combined, traditional therapy of oncological conditions (see below);
•C60HYFNs significantly prolong the period of remission in patients after surgically removing a tumour neoplasm and decreases the risk of relapse of an active tumour process;
•C60HYFNs promote a reduction in side effects caused by the use of active antitumor chemotherapy (improve tolerance);
•C60HYFNs shorten the period required for the body to recover after surgery;

One can suspects that C60-oo works in the same manner

See C60 Hydrated Fullerenes and Cancer
https://www.academia...s_and_Cancer_v4
  • Off-Topic x 4
  • like x 2

#722 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:23 PM

Anaphylaxis and C60

Carbon 60 hydrated fullerenes prevents anaphylactic shock from allergens such as peanuts

J ALLERGY CLIN IMMUNOL FEBRUARY 2009
S118 Abstracts
SUNDAY

447 Inhibition of Systemic and Passive Cutaneous Anaphylaxis by Water-Soluble Fullerene C60

A. A. Babakhin1, G. Andrievsky2, L. M. DuBuske3;
1National Research Center – Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russian Federation,
2Institute of Monocrystals, Kharkov, Ukraine,
3Immunology Research Institute of New England, Gardner, MA.

RATIONALE: This study evaluates the effect of a molecular-colloidal solution of fullerene C60 (C60FWS, fullerene water solution) on passive cutaneous anaphylaxis (PCA) and systemic anaphylaxis (SA) in vivo.

METHODS: (CBAxC57Bl/6) F1 mice were immunized by intra-peritoneal injection 4 times in 3 week intervals with 10 mg/mouse of ovalbumin (OA)(Sigma). One week after the last immunization, 500mg/mouse of OA was injected intravenously to induce SA. 24 hours before induction of SA, 0.002 mg/kg C60FWS was injected into each mouse. Rats had intradermal injections of various dilutions of the OA-specific sera obtained from the same (CBAxC57Bl/6) F1 mice to induce PCA in the rats. OA and Evans Blue dye were injected into these rats intravenously 24 hours later and reciprocal PCA titers were assessed. The same dose (0.002 mg/kg) of C60FWS was injected intravenously into the rats immediately after sensitization of the skin with OA-specific mouse sera to assess the impact of the C60FWS on PCA titers.

RESULTS: Administration of C60FWS to sensitized mice inhibited SA in 40% compared to control mice who did not receive C60FWS. Treatment of rats with the same dose of C60FWS before the induction of PCA also significantly suppressed PCA compared to control rats which did not receive C60FWS.

CONCLUSIONS: C60FWS can inhibit allergic responses in vivo. Use of fullerene water solutions may provide a novel means of limiting systemic allergic reactions, suggesting a role for fullerenes as carriers of proteins which otherwise may induce systemic allergic responses, such as allergens administered during allergen immunotherapy.

S118 Abstracts
SUNDAY
  • Off-Topic x 5
  • like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#723 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

Anaphylaxis and C60

Carbon 60 hydrated fullerenes prevents anaphylactic shock from allergens such as peanuts

S118 Abstracts
SUNDAY

447 Inhibition of Systemic and Passive Cutaneous Anaphylaxis by Water-Soluble Fullerene C60

A. A. Babakhin1, G. Andrievsky2, L. M. DuBuske3;
1National Research Center – Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russian Federation,
2Institute of Monocrystals, Kharkov, Ukraine,
3Immunology Research Institute of New England, Gardner, MA.

RATIONALE: This study evaluates the effect of a molecular-colloidal solution of fullerene C60 (C60FWS, fullerene water solution) on passive cutaneous anaphylaxis (PCA) and systemic anaphylaxis (SA) in vivo.

METHODS: (CBAxC57Bl/6) F1 mice were immunized by intra-peritoneal injection 4 times in 3 week intervals with 10 mg/mouse of ovalbumin (OA)(Sigma). One week after the last immunization, 500mg/mouse of OA was injected intravenously to induce SA. 24 hours before induction of SA, 0.002 mg/kg C60FWS was injected into each mouse. Rats had intradermal injections of various dilutions of the OA-specific sera obtained from the same (CBAxC57Bl/6) F1 mice to induce PCA in the rats. OA and Evans Blue dye were injected into these rats intravenously 24 hours later and reciprocal PCA titers were assessed. The same dose (0.002 mg/kg) of C60FWS was injected intravenously into the rats immediately after sensitization of the skin with OA-specific mouse sera to assess the impact of the C60FWS on PCA titers.

RESULTS: Administration of C60FWS to sensitized mice inhibited SA in 40% compared to control mice who did not receive C60FWS. Treatment of rats with the same dose of C60FWS before the induction of PCA also significantly suppressed PCA compared to control rats which did not receive C60FWS.

CONCLUSIONS: C60FWS can inhibit allergic responses in vivo. Use of fullerene water solutions may provide a novel means of limiting systemic allergic reactions, suggesting a role for fullerenes as carriers of proteins which otherwise may induce systemic allergic responses, such as allergens administered during allergen immunotherapy.

S118 Abstracts
SUNDAY

Do you see the small panels on the Page of the posts where it says advertise here or Place your ad here?

I keep seeing your name and phone number posted.

And was wondering why you are not inserting ads to sell C60 water?

#724 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

I'm not selling C60 yet
  • Disagree x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3

#725 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:13 PM

I'm not selling C60 yet

I am afraid to ask, what are you selling? 

If you place your name and phone number on some of your posts I would expect you are selling something.

And the way to increase business is by ad placement.

Says Advertise here on the posts.

#726 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

I think the thread took the wrong turn again....it is about Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits from taking C60oo - not studies, their discussions and any tangentially-related items.

• Agree x 3

#727 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:44 PM

You are spamming with off topic stuff here Walter. Start your own FWS thread.

• Agree x 8

#728 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:42 AM

You are spamming with off topic stuff here Walter. Start your own FWS thread.

Walter does seem to drag hydrated fullerenes into just about every thread regardless of topic.

It is getting tiresome.

• Agree x 6

#729 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

Well now I'm back on 4ml/day and exercise feels great.

I woke up 5:30 in the morning and had a cup of coffee then proceeded to ride my bike a couple of km to an outdoors gym. Then off to run on a hillside. Now I'm back home after 2 hours and I still feel like picking up some weights.

More reps, less exhaustion afterwards. Is this all placebo or is the inhibition of super-oxide in my mitochondria causing me to be more effective? :)

I definetly feel an "addiction".

Edit: Slightly off topic but might be of interest to the LLLT-crowd.

I have been using two 150w halogen lights to shine light on various old injuries I have and to stimulate my brain. I also plan to treat my winterblues this year with halogen light. Anyway, I have no had any negative side-effects even after shining the two lights on my head for five minutes (with a big fan to save me from the heat). IIRC user Opaquemind had some issues with C60+Vetrolasing of the brain.

To reconnect to this post that I made a few weeks ago: I'm now back on C60oo and 5-10mg of MitoQ every day. I don't take many other supplements, although I recently started with creatine and some magnesium.

Got to say my endurance is amazing and has been ever since I re-continued C60 and MitoQ, I mention MitoQ because it is interesting for others to know that these two substances don't seem to have any bad crosstalk going on, at least not in me. I have an almost infinite capacity for physical work now, I've literally been hugely active for 12 days in a row now. 20km with my bike every day. Today I stopped by a tall building and climbed 23 floors by stairs because I felt like it. I'll go from my bike to cleaning out the apartment and then lifting some weights without the exhaustion I would normally feel.

I'm also able to drink incredible amounts of coffee without feeling weird, I've downed 1.5 liters so far today (lunch time).

It's impossible for me to ascribe this endurance to placebo. There have been many times in the past when I started on some substance, like Curcumin, when I have expected results like this but not gotten them. Oh well, it will be interesting in a few years when we know more. I'm going to be surprised if this is all in my head, not too surprised because the brain is a weird beast.

#730 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:47 PM

May I ask you which MitoQ you get / where you buy it from?

Thanks.

Also, concerning Curcumin: did you take pills or simply tumeric powder (the one used in Indian cuisine) (which is what I do..)?

• Off-Topic x 2

#731 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

It's impossible for me to ascribe this endurance to placebo. There have been many times in the past when I started on some substance, like Curcumin, when I have expected results like this but not gotten them. Oh well, it will be interesting in a few years when we know more. I'm going to be surprised if this is all in my head, not too surprised because the brain is a weird beast.

It's not placebo-- your mitochondria are working better now. 

• Agree x 3
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#732 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

May I ask you which MitoQ you get / where you buy it from?

Thanks.

Also, concerning Curcumin: did you take pills or simply tumeric powder (the one used in Indian cuisine) (which is what I do..)?

I eat curcumin powder mixed with curry (I use a brand that contains as many ingredients as is possible with no "weird" additives like glutamate) powder, fresh turmeric roots. Mix it with olive oil and black pepper. I don't eat it every day but several times a week for the supposed anti-cancer effects. I mix all this with food.

MitoQ is bought from the MitoQ website (nobody else sells the stuff?).

• Off-Topic x 3
  • Informative x 1

#733 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:01 PM

Cool,

Thanks.

I put turmeric powder in orange jiuce (not too bad) and take it with resveratrol, after reading quite often about positive results.

• Off-Topic x 3

#734 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

Could someone add more Fullerene C60 to Less Olive oil to raise the carbon dose and make it easier to drink?

Drinking .8 cups of olive oil is quite a lot.

How about mix in double the C60 into the oil?

Typical 1 gram into 1000 ML; So try double at 2 grams into 1000 ML?

Could there be any harmful side effects?

That way someone could drink half for the same amount of C60. 

bixbyte

There is a study to help increase C60 dissolution in OO by heating the olive oil:

http://link.springer...070363209080179

The numbers I extracted from the study I made a available a long time ago here if you want to try a batch using a digital hot plate:

http://c60.net/c60-o...oil-solubility/

Basically... It does appear that by heating the oil to 80 Degrees Centigrade, they were able to dissolve 1,206 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.

Now... coming back to the topic at hand... Anecdotes...

I just came back from my trip to see my relative, and we now are a bit confused with the whole thing. I am in the process of getting the two lab results to see what the heck the doc (lets call him Dr. Andrew) was looking at initially.

Anyway, it was my understanding that my relative was told she had stomach cancer. When I heard, I made a batch of C60 Olive Oil that night and immediately got on a plane the next morning and had my employees overnight the box with the C6oo along with 3 other products that I thought could help my relative, along with a set of (day / night) pill boxes so that it was easy for them to take the pills on a schedule. When I arrived I also purchased some sodium bicarbonate.

I figured... it won't hurt, and who knows... it might help. When its a relative of yours, you will use the shotgun approach and consider multiple things that can help... not just one.

My relative is female, about 125 lbs, 70 years old.

We began this regimen on April 30th (I say we, because I wanted her to see I would be taking the exact same stuff with her, even if it tasted nasty. I didn't want her to give up because of taste, instead I wanted her to know i was taking it and that we needed to support each other... and it worked, even though the C60 stuff tasted nasty, she took it along with me... and couple times afterwards she would take it, and tell me... its your turn! (with a smirk waiting for me to make faces as I frank it...) yeah she had a little fun seeing the faces I made when I took the stuff...)

Her morning dose (10 AM):

1 Multivitamin

1000 mg of micronized resveratrol

1000 mg of polydatin

4 'pumps' of micelle curcumin in a drink

2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water after her breakfast

Her evening dose (6 PM):

1000 mg of polydatin

0.7 of a cup of C60 Olive Oil 

2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water after the C60

She can't swallow pills very well, so she opened the capsules of resveratrol and polydatin, crushed the multivitamin with a pill crusher... then made a little mountain of powder and put it in a shot glass where she added some liquid, mixed and drank it.

This regimen was taken from April 30th to May 5th.

On May 5th the doc was going to take more biopsies for staging. (To see what stage of cancer she had). The Doc said he would have the results by Friday or Monday. The biopsies were going to be taken out by a second doctor that Dr. Andrew had asked, to do the procedure. The second doctor (I forget his name, but lets call him Dr. Skinny) explained to us that he would be taking out the biopsies and we could know how to proceed immediately after they got the results back. 

After the biopsies were taken and while we waited for the results, we simply kept taking the same regimen until we finished the C60 Olive oil. After the C60 finished, we simply kept taking the rest of the regimen on a daily basis.

I told her, that we should forget about the nasty c60 oil for 6-7 months. I tell ya, lots of laughs were had with that C60 Olive Oil, and boy where we both happy when we had finally finished it.

Monday May 11th rolled around without a call

So we decided to call the doctor and told the secretary we needed to talk to him. She said he would have him call the phone on file (my relatives cellphone). Sometime during the day, the doc called my relative and told her they did not find any cancer. I was not with her to ask the doc the questions I had, but she was very happy telling me about it. The doc told her that he would have his secretary make a followup appointment in about three weeks.

Personally I was left wondering lots of things...

Did the doc screw up initially? Did the lab screw up initially? Was there some miscommunication? Did some of the stuff help her? 

Whatever the case, I am not sure what to think at this point.

I only asked my relative to continue the regimen after I left, as we had got it down to almost a habit. 

In the meantime, I will do the paperwork to request the lab results.

Disclaimer: Don't do what I do.

I only get involved personally for family and research.

A

P.S. Excuse my grammar and spelling, I am still tired as I got here very late and still have my hours a little screwed up today.

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 15 May 2015 - 12:34 AM.

• Informative x 3
  • Cheerful x 1

#735 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

This is waaaaay off topic, but when I decided to try to eat curcumin every day, I figured that the best plan of action would be to incorporate it into a salad dressing, because I eat a tossed salad almost every day without fail. Through extensive trial and error, I have pretty much perfected a ridiculously simple Balsamic dressing that can be prepared in a few minutes. The following recipe makes about a quart:

200 g. Balsamic vinegar

100 g. water

1 pint vegetable oil

45 g. Dijon mustard

10 grams black pepper

60 grams sugar (I use glucose instead of sucrose, so you may want to dial this back a bit if using table sugar)

20 grams turmeric

It’s really good, and emulsifies itself very well.

#736 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

Lets stop curcumin talk. There are many threads, could mods delete the OT that I started? 

• Agree x 1

#737 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:32 PM

Could someone add more Fullerene C60 to Less Olive oil to raise the carbon dose and make it easier to drink?

Drinking .8 cups of olive oil is quite a lot.

How about mix in double the C60 into the oil?

Typical 1 gram into 1000 ML; So try double at 2 grams into 1000 ML?

Could there be any harmful side effects?

That way someone could drink half for the same amount of C60. 

bixbyte

There is a study to help increase C60 dissolution in OO by heating the olive oil:

http://link.springer...070363209080179

The numbers I extracted from the study I made a available a long time ago here if you want to try a batch using a digital hot plate:

http://c60.net/c60-o...oil-solubility/

Basically... It does appear that by heating the oil to 80 Degrees Centigrade, they were able to dissolve 1,206 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.

Now... coming back to the topic at hand... Anecdotes...

I just came back from my trip to see my relative, and we now are a bit confused with the whole thing. I am in the process of getting the two lab results to see what the heck the doc (lets call him Dr. Andrew) was looking at initially.

Anyway, it was my understanding that my relative was told she had stomach cancer. When I heard, I made a batch of C60 Olive Oil that night and immediately got on a plane the next morning and had my employees overnight the box with the C6oo along with 3 other products that I thought could help my relative, along with a set of (day / night) pill boxes so that it was easy for them to take the pills on a schedule. When I arrived I also purchased some sodium bicarbonate.

I figured... it won't hurt, and who knows... it might help. When its a relative of yours, you will use the shotgun approach and consider multiple things that can help... not just one.

My relative is female, about 125 lbs, 70 years old.

We began this regimen on April 30th (I say we, because I wanted her to see I would be taking the exact same stuff with her, even if it tasted nasty. I didn't want her to give up because of taste, instead I wanted her to know i was taking it and that we needed to support each other... and it worked, even though the C60 stuff tasted nasty, she took it along with me... and couple times afterwards she would take it, and tell me... its your turn! (with a smirk waiting for me to make faces as I frank it...) yeah she had a little fun seeing the faces I made when I took the stuff...)

Her morning dose (10 AM):

1 Multivitamin

1000 mg of polydatin

2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water after her breakfast

Her evening dose (6 PM):

1000 mg of polydatin

0.7 of a cup of C60 Olive Oil 

2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water after the C60

She can't swallow pills very well, so she opened the capsules of resveratrol and polydatin, crushed the multivitamin with a pill crusher... then made a little mountain of powder and put it in a shot glass where she added some liquid, mixed and drank it.

This regimen was taken from April 30th to May 5th.

On May 5th the doc was going to take more biopsies for staging. (To see what stage of cancer she had). The Doc said he would have the results by Friday or Monday. The biopsies were going to be taken out by a second doctor that Dr. Andrew had asked, to do the procedure. The second doctor (I forget his name, but lets call him Dr. Skinny) explained to us that he would be taking out the biopsies and we could know how to proceed immediately after they got the results back. 

After the biopsies were taken and while we waited for the results, we simply kept taking the same regimen until we finished the C60 Olive oil. After the C60 finished, we simply kept taking the rest of the regimen on a daily basis.

I told her, that we should forget about the nasty c60 oil for 6-7 months. I tell ya, lots of laughs were had with that C60 Olive Oil, and boy where we both happy when we had finally finished it.

Monday May 11th rolled around without a call

So we decided to call the doctor and told the secretary we needed to talk to him. She said he would have him call the phone on file (my relatives cellphone). Sometime during the day, the doc called my relative and told her they did not find any cancer. I was not with her to ask the doc the questions I had, but she was very happy telling me about it. The doc told her that he would have his secretary make a followup appointment in about three weeks.

Personally I was left wondering lots of things...

Did the doc screw up initially? Did the lab screw up initially? Was there some miscommunication? Did some of the stuff help her? 

Whatever the case, I am not sure what to think at this point.

I only asked my relative to continue the regimen after I left, as we had got it down to almost a habit. 

In the meantime, I will do the paperwork to request the lab results.

Disclaimer: Don't do what I do.

I only get involved personally for family and research.

A

P.S. Excuse my grammar and spelling, I am still tired as I got here very late and still have my hours a little screwed up today.

Great NEWS! I'm very Happy for your relative.

Compare her last Blood tests as A Baseline when she was diagnosed with Cancer

And now that the Cancer is no longer present compare to her new Blood Tests After Cancer
You should  see specific changes with her Blood Tests results.
Here is a link for reference that discusses Cancer Stomach and Blood tests used in diagnosis:

Once Again, I am happy to hear your Great News!

• Agree x 1

#738 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:25 AM

Great NEWS! I'm very Happy for your relative.

Compare her last Blood tests as A Baseline when she was diagnosed with Cancer

And now that the Cancer is no longer present compare to her new Blood Tests After Cancer
You should  see specific changes with her Blood Tests results.
Here is a link for reference that discusses Cancer Stomach and Blood tests used in diagnosis:

Once Again, I am happy to hear your Great News!

Hey, thanks for that! I will certainly check.

I am hoping the UW medical center in Seattle sends me her medical records quick.

Yes... you just don't know how relieved we all felt with the great news!

thanks

A

#739 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

A few months ago during a high dose course of c60 I mindlessly dunked my hand in a container of recently boiled water. Naturally painful, but not excessive. I noticed in the evening that there was some redness but not no tenderness which I probably would have expected but my skin had what I would say an ususual synthetic, plasticy texture. It was fine the next day. Also at the beginning of the course a couple of hours after taking the first dose of c60 I went for a mile run - which given my level of fitness would have been my limit at a real push. Anyhow, what I first noticed for a quarter of a mile was how easy my breathing was but also I didn't not the cold air in my lungs: it was a late, February night - it seemed as though my lungs had some protective coating. The run got tougher breathing wise, but muscles felt fine. I completed the run but certainly felt I could have carried on, I experienced no sense of muscle-fatigue - the lungs, though, would certainly have given up first. 

• Informative x 1

#740 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:46 PM

A few months ago during a high dose course of c60 I mindlessly dunked my hand in a container of recently boiled water. Naturally painful, but not excessive. I noticed in the evening that there was some redness but not no tenderness which I probably would have expected but my skin had what I would say an ususual synthetic, plasticy texture. It was fine the next day.

Maybe we can add this experience to Free10's report of burns from a propane torch healing much quicker than they probably should have.  I'm not surprised, since there is probably a ROS component to burns, and mitochondria are intimately involved in apoptosis.  In both of these cases, the person who was burned took c60oo prior to being burned.  I wonder if it would work after the fact?  My guess is a lot less well, if at all, and very dependent on how soon you took it.

• Informative x 1

#741 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

Maybe we can add this experience to Free10's report of burns from a propane torch healing much quicker than they probably should have.  I'm not surprised, since there is probably a ROS component to burns, and mitochondria are intimately involved in apoptosis.  In both of these cases, the person who was burned took c60oo prior to being burned.  I wonder if it would work after the fact?  My guess is a lot less well, if at all, and very dependent on how soon you took it.

My burn experiment with a low dose of c60 a couple of years ago certainly didn't  generate any positve healing effect (which included before and after burns). Although I did report an apparent reduction in pain compared to the control.      

#742 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

I am hoping the UW medical center in Seattle sends me her medical records quick.

Yes... you just don't know how relieved we all felt with the great news!

thanks

A

Hi Anthony,

I noticed in a thread on the open science thread you'd posted then deleted the benefits you'd received from your (unique) course of dosing. I wonder if you would post them here or indeed perhaps update to your profile. Apologies if I have missed you posting it elsewhere.

Great news and well done! I hope all goes well.

Thanks.

#743 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

I noted some time ago an account of tinnitus worsening subsequent to taking c60. Over the past few months my tinnitus had worsened considerably, coinciding with a regular dosing regime of c60 - I can't be certain of exactly when I first noticed it, there is certainly a strong overlap. Anyhow I've taken only one dose in the last month around two and a half weeks ago and I would say it is at a 50% reduction. Admittedly it is a condition which is tuned out at times, so it has hard to be definitive, but when I pay attention to it it seems half as bad as it was a month or more ago. I will be off c60 for until in to the new year at least. A similar or higher dosing regime is anticipated - hopefully I will report back with a lack of correlation.

I can indeed report back with a lack of correlation. During and subsequent to a 17 day period of 225mg of c60oo I noticed no increase in symptoms. There were two notable confounding factors at the time which were not present during the high dosing period: modafinil and extended periods withoput sleep. These factors were all present* when my under-control tooth abscess rather inexplicably went into overdrive in Decemeber too. I'd actually notice improvement in tinnitus for a while earlier this year I believe as a consequence of significant fasting before and during the c60 course (I recall that during one fast what I would describe as a change in tone in the tinnitus and more expressed, but this has only occurred once during a fast). I would say it as back to normal or slightly improved but certainly not borderline intolerable as it was last summer.

*edit: along with c60. Also I noticed no increase in the expression of the abscess-infection either during the c60 course. 

Edited by ambivalent, 19 May 2015 - 12:05 PM.

#744 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

Well now I'm back on 4ml/day and exercise feels great.

I woke up 5:30 in the morning and had a cup of coffee then proceeded to ride my bike a couple of km to an outdoors gym. Then off to run on a hillside. Now I'm back home after 2 hours and I still feel like picking up some weights.

More reps, less exhaustion afterwards. Is this all placebo or is the inhibition of super-oxide in my mitochondria causing me to be more effective? :)

I definetly feel an "addiction".

Edit: Slightly off topic but might be of interest to the LLLT-crowd.

I have been using two 150w halogen lights to shine light on various old injuries I have and to stimulate my brain. I also plan to treat my winterblues this year with halogen light. Anyway, I have no had any negative side-effects even after shining the two lights on my head for five minutes (with a big fan to save me from the heat). IIRC user Opaquemind had some issues with C60+Vetrolasing of the brain.

To reconnect to this post that I made a few weeks ago: I'm now back on C60oo and 5-10mg of MitoQ every day. I don't take many other supplements, although I recently started with creatine and some magnesium.

Got to say my endurance is amazing and has been ever since I re-continued C60 and MitoQ, I mention MitoQ because it is interesting for others to know that these two substances don't seem to have any bad crosstalk going on, at least not in me. I have an almost infinite capacity for physical work now, I've literally been hugely active for 12 days in a row now. 20km with my bike every day. Today I stopped by a tall building and climbed 23 floors by stairs because I felt like it. I'll go from my bike to cleaning out the apartment and then lifting some weights without the exhaustion I would normally feel.

I'm also able to drink incredible amounts of coffee without feeling weird, I've downed 1.5 liters so far today (lunch time).

And how much C60oo do you take?

#745 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

I'll take 3-5ml for 3 or four days then stop for a while. Some days I don't feel very much. The best result I always get when I combine 10mg of mitoQ with some C60.

#746 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:22 PM

Thank you. And why do you pause after 3 days and for how long?

#747 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

I'll take 3-5ml for 3 or four days then stop for a while. Some days I don't feel very much. The best result I always get when I combine 10mg of mitoQ with some C60.

Can you describe the difference in the way you feel on c60, mitoQ, and the combination?  I used to think they were mechanistically identical, but now I'm not so sure. 

#748 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

I get a feeling I call "workhorse" when I combine the two. A feeling of being able to work for longer, I'll run around for hours with my son and play. Anyway I'm reading many papers on AO, ROS etc right now so I am probably a bomb full of various intellectual biases going on right now.

I've quit the MitoQ for the time being since I cant afford them right now, I do feel they combined somehow. But then again there are other days when I don't feel as energetic. It's so hard to know since personal life can have many other things going on that influences the subjective experience of life...

Maybe we will find out for sure some day.

It would be interesting to see if they had some synergic effect like the auto catalysis between Vit C and Vit E.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3156342/

• Informative x 1

#749 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:28 PM

I get a feeling I call "workhorse" when I combine the two. A feeling of being able to work for longer, I'll run around for hours with my son and play. Anyway I'm reading many papers on AO, ROS etc right now so I am probably a bomb full of various intellectual biases going on right now.

I've quit the MitoQ for the time being since I cant afford them right now, I do feel they combined somehow. But then again there are other days when I don't feel as energetic. It's so hard to know since personal life can have many other things going on that influences the subjective experience of life...

That's the feeling that I got from c60 alone.  I felt like a machine, like I could just keep going forever when I was doing things that were moderately strenuous.  That lasted a long time, but eventually due to a couple different injuries I didn't work out for the better part of a year.  I lost a lot of ground from that, and while I'm now attempting to claw my way back (with some success, thank god), I don't feel as energetic as I used to.  I'm attributing that to being so farging out of shape, but I did kinda wonder if there's a component of c60 pooping-out going on there.  There was a person who posted here recently who had ME/CFS, and said that c60 was the greatest thing they'd ever found, but that after a few weeks it seemed to fade away.  Then they tried MitoQ and got the effect back with that.  I don't know if that faded away after a while or not.   With me, the energy never seemed to go away until I stopped working out, so it's probably just that I'm out of shape, but I'm tempted to try MitoQ just in case.  It would kind of suck if that was the magic because of the cost...

• Informative x 1

#750 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:13 AM

My regimen includes 10mg MitoQ 5 days and 20mg PQQ every 3 days and that's when I don't take MitoQ. C60oo is 45ml once every 3-4 days - sometimes it overlaps with PQQ , othertimes with MitoQ.

The idea is to create new mitochondria via PQQ's purported mitochondrial biogenesis effect and then make them work better with MitoQ. C60 is taken for its putative longevity benefits - any synergy with MitoQ would be a bonus.

For the first several 9 months I felt the characteristic olfactory boost by C60 even (initially) from 5ml, then from 15ml - now even at 45ml for the last 2 months I cannot feel any definitive smell improvement happening within 24h of intake like I used to.

Now it may not mean that it is no longer working but I may not need any further "fixing" ( or so I hope) or maybe more is less.

The earlier batches have been made with Solarischem 99.5%+ C60, while since end of April I am using 99.9% from SES so I don't think it is something to do with the C60 quality. Besides, the effect faded away before changing the C60 material.

I also make smaller batches now (of ~250ml) to keep it fresh as they are gone within a month months at the current dosage.

I will continue taking it at the same dose for at least until the end of the year in order to replicate sensei's experiment where he reported detectable de-graying hair effect - something that I would definitely be delighted about if it happens as I am already having quite a few white hairs both on my scalp as well as my beard and I am "only" 34.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users