nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#6001 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

All you can do is try it, MedMad.

It has helped alot of people but there's no guarantee it'll work for you.

If you want to maximize your chances of response, theres some 'broscience' anecdotes that show it mixes well with MAOIs.

• Agree x 1

#6002 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:55 PM

thx a lot for your reply.. I was on moclobamide for 4 years.. it popped out & worked against me in the end.. the fact is I’m in medication withdrawals so I’m trying my best to avoid going back to drugs for at least a year.. I’m at 3 months.. I was interested in NSI-189 because it claims to be able to ‘heal’ the brain not just treat symptoms.. if I need to add another substance to it I might go back to Mind Lab Pro or even Rhodiole as it acts apparently like an MAO

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6003 jag604

• 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:05 PM

Thank you.. exelent post.. at the moment trying to take Lithium orotate 10/15mg a day with omega 3 high dose & NAC when needed .. it’s not working to well .. I wonder if NAC & LiO have this magic effect you mentioned .. also, for anyone interested in buying NSI-189 phosphate powder at very low cost, I did a packet of research & found a reputable supplier through a person on Reddit who has bought from this source.. it’s a company called Xi’an Lyphar Biotech Ltd .. can be found on Alibaba.com.. ask for Cathy.. price quoted, $75 for 10g or $40 for 5g + $15 for delivery.. hope it’s ok to put this info as it might help people.. if not just delete it from my post.. however I’m not sure how I’m going to mesure 20 or 40mg quantities without some very accurate scales & Ill have to buy some empty pills..

Thanks for the info!

#6004 Robinvanpersie

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

Q.D is once a day dosing. So 40mg QD means you take 40mg total in a day.

QD is latin for quaque die (Which in Latin means once a day)

You'll also come across BiD and TiD on these forums. They mean twice a day (BiD) and three times a day (TiD) respectively.

Thank you for the info.

But looking at these results it seems like it's better if you take it 3 times a day?

Attached Files

#6005 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:01 AM

Someone on Reddit just passed me this link in Sweden.. it’s €57 for 60x 40mg pills.. they even sell Tianeptine also which I’ve heard stacks well with NSI-189 :

https://reachgenius....cs/nsi-189.html
  • like x 1

#6006 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:17 PM

IRC.BIO got more NSI-189 Phosphate back in stock!

I can attest to it's authenticity and their reported high quality (≥99% purity).

Since they're closing down operations it's at considerable discount too. Maybe a good time for other NSI'ers to stock up  ;) 

BTW: I am in no way affiliated with IRC.Bio, I only shared because MedMad posted his link to a Swedish supplier. So I checked my former source that I thought was sold out and was happily surprised. :)

• like x 1

#6007 Robinvanpersie

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:13 AM

IRC.BIO got more NSI-189 Phosphate back in stock!

I can attest to it's authenticity and their reported high quality (≥99% purity).

Since they're closing down operations it's at considerable discount too. Maybe a good time for other NSI'ers to stock up  ;)

BTW: I am in no way affiliated with IRC.Bio, I only shared because MedMad posted his link to a Swedish supplier. So I checked my former source that I thought was sold out and was happily surprised. :)

Sorry to bother you, but regarding my post above why do you think it seems to be better to take it once daily when the findings in the image suggested 3 times?

#6008 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:52 PM

Sorry to bother you, but regarding my post above why do you think it seems to be better to take it once daily when the findings in the image suggested 3 times?

It's no bother at all Robin, I'm glad you asked.  :happy:

For me personally:

The reason I'm working right now with a dose of 40mg once a day is from experience/experimentation and my outlook.

I tried a few different doses when starting with NSI. When I tried 40mg BiD (Once at waking once before bed) I was waking up with headaches after 4 days. With 40mg QD (at waking) I don't experience any headaches at all. So that's part of it; I don't experience any negative side effects this way.

Another part of the reason I'm dosing in the lower range is that I don't think taking more is going to lead to bigger gains in the long haul. I think it's safer (this is a untested chemical after all) to go low and slow for longer periods of time than take a risk with higher dosages and maybe short-circuit something. I'm about 2 months on now and I'm continuing to notice improvements in my mood and general cognitive abilities. It's not a race for me to get better or like some situation I cannot deal with psychically; so I'm just taking it easy and allowing the changes to come gradually while I can monitor them.

The images I think you're referring to (the ones showing brain activation sites, right?) demonstrated that at the lower dosage change is still happening and that's why I think my low and slow approach is a smart choice. It saves a bit of money too. If you're into that sort of thing. ;)

I hope I answered your question Robin, but if not let me know and I'll try to explain better (I only had a few minutes before work to write this).

PS (At work now): I am considering upping the dosage to 50mg a day when I hit the two month mark and if I still havn't noticed adverse effects, but it will still be QD to avoid the overnight headache issue I had before.

-∞

Edited by 2Aleph Naught, 10 August 2018 - 02:35 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#6009 synkyr

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:37 AM

Gotta brief field report to add to the thread. Ended up starting a regimen of NSI 189 Phosphate a few weeks ago. I started with a 5 mg test dose then started to titrate up starting at 20 mg by 5 mg a day until I reached 40 mg. I noticed a lift in mood pretty early on as well as a pressure headache but once I reached 40 mg I could barely function so I began to taper back down by 5 mg a day to see if I could find a sweet spot. On the day I reached 40 mg I noticed my hand was cramping which I thought was strange and also began to feel some tingling in my hands. I hoped reducing my dose would get rid of these symptoms as I had read about paresthesia being of the unusual negative side effects of this compound but even as I kept reducing my dose the tingling continued and began to turn into pain. I thought perhaps it would fade away if I persisted but eventually I erred on the side of caution and quit after 8 days of dosing (not including my 5 mg test dose). As I was tapering down I began having persistent pain in my arms, hands, knees, and feet and I began to get sore doing things I normally do.

For reference, I have been working in manual labor for the past three years and never had any real issues with soreness, yet now I began to get sore after walking around or doing a brief stint on the stationary bike. Also, I would wake up and my arms/elbows would be numb in the middle of the night and early morning and my sleep schedule was deeply disturbed since I couldn't fall asleep at night. It has been just over three weeks now since I quit my trial. The tingling has reduced and my arms are rarely falling asleep now but my legs and knees especially have persistent pain that gets worse when I do light exercise. I am hoping that my pain continues to lessen as at one point I was unsure if I would be able to play music or workout (two of the things that help me make it through my days) and now I have reached the point where I can play music with little pain (hands are better). 

I really wish I could have tolerated this compound as I felt it had antidepressant effects on me despite its drawbacks. Unexpectedly, I noticed an increase in libido and noticed that I didn't feel so worn out post-orgasm which isn't an effect I have read too often (besides MizTen for the + in libido) at least from memory. I am going to take a long break and if in many months time my body is pain free I will try a very low dose trial of Freebase to see if I can handle that but I am quite paranoid about having persistent nerve pain. 

On a related note to this post if anyone wants discounted NSI-189 Phosphate that I got my IRC.Bio, I have almost a gram that I will not be consuming and would be happy to sell to someone who can tolerate it. PM me for details, I am in the Bay Area also if anyone wants to save on shipping. 

Anywho, thanks to all who have made this experiment possible with both its great benefits and its risks and good luck to all trying to reach the elusive state of happiness.

Edited by synkyr, 11 August 2018 - 01:38 AM.

#6010 synkyr

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:31 AM

I meant to say I have almost 15 grams also, not a gram.

#6011 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:57 AM

What is the main benefit of Nsi189? Is it the balance of neurotransmitters, decreased inflammation,increased BDNF,etc.. I’m curious what the “main” benefit of this compound is? Thanks

#6012 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

Going to need advice please.. I’m rearly not well.. anxiety, fluctuating depressive states, mood swings, panic attacks, confusion, sometimes spontaneous anger, constant cramps, chest pains, back pains, blurd vision, headaches, fatigue, ringing in ears, sensation that the front of my brain (frontal lobe) has gone totally numb/non functional .. I could list more symptoms but I won’t .. a lot of this is still withdrawal symptômes from 20 years of medication use, cold turkey 2 & half months ago.. I just don’t know how much or if it’s a permenant brain dis function which itself could have been triggered by psychoactive substance use or not.. I’ve been to er twice in the last 10days to beg for phyical tests incase there is something wrong but they refused to do any tests & refered me back to a shrink.. my order of 5g NSI-189 phosphate is arriving this week but the scales I ordered won’t arrive until 19th.. is there anyway of guessing quantity of powder, like a dab on the finger or another way until scales arrive ?

Does anyone surgest any other products I should consider taking ? I’ve got to try & avoid classical ADs as I react badly to anything that increases sérotonine to much as it makes me aggressive.. I tried taking Mind Lab Pro for a few days, but seemed to worsen the problem, I started fluctuating even more, worse depression in the mornin & in between pills.. started getting head aches too.. though I must admit during the effect straight after taking a pill I felt better for a little while.. should I try it again but for longer as I’ve been told the effects take a couple of weeks to kick in ? .. maybe could take it with NSI except that to much stimulant effect seems to have a bad effect on me ? Am right now taking massive omega 3 pills, CoQ10 500mg once a day & NAC 600mg when needed.. please advice.

I think my shrink is going to put me on Lamictal.. I’m not sure if that’s a good idea ?

#6013 Onemorestep

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:38 PM

Hello everyone,

So I kept at the nsi and I’m glad I did. It really has done some downright incredible things for me. It’s not some wonder drug in the sense your life just becomes fixed. But by god does it give me a sense of control and intention I didn’t have before. Particularly in social situations. I find myself being... charismatic. Funny. Able to hold a conversation (although sometimes it’s a bit one sided— eventually it’s just people listening to me talk and laughing). It’s like I’ve become this person people actually find interesting to listen to. When it’s working, I’m able to navigate stressful social situations that would previously put me in an emotional coma.... but that’s when it’s working.

The problem I’m having is, about 10 days ago it started giving me really intense anxiety. A few days off and it goes away and I can take it again. However, the anxiety returns again for three days after that dose (not the day of). I was taking 20mg twice a day orally of phosphate.

I tried just taking 4mg every other day and that was fine, but now doing 4 mg every day and by day three the anxiety is back.

Right now my plan is to just try and take it as often as possible without triggering the anxiety. But, if I could find out a way to curb the anxiety in a safe way, I’d rather do that and take it daily.

Does anyone have any suggestions that aren’t tianeptine or benzos? Tianeptine makes me psychotic and gives me visual snow that doesn’t seem to get better. Benzos and gabapentin I’ve spent the last year trying to get off.

I’ve tried magnesium l threonate. I’ve been wondering if ashwaganda would work but I’ve never mixed the two.

Bpc-157 used to do amazing things for my anxiety but the one time I tried it in conjunction with bpc it didn’t do this. If anything it seemed anxiogenic.

I’m considering lithium orotate. I’ve taken little doses of it (1-2mg) and haven’t had any extreme negative interactions.

The anxiety is pretty unique! It feels kinda cholinergic to me from my experience with coluracetam. But there’s something else there as wel. It physically feels a bit like the anxiety from benzo withdrawals. Makes me feel a bit confused and withdrawn etc. I mean not much use trying to figure out exactly where the anxiety is coming from based off of feel because we all know that’s kinda a crapshoot.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

#6014 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

Can you please tell me the best way to dose the powder phosphate version of NSI-189 ? I don’t have scales (yet) .. got 5g .. can I put it in a liquid of some kind or should I weight it or can someone send me a tiny 10 or 20mg scoop please.. of course I’ll pay for it. I need to start it fast.. can guessing work like a dab on the finger ? Probably not the best way

#6015 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:41 PM

Can you please tell me the best way to dose the powder phosphate version of NSI-189 ? I don’t have scales (yet) .. got 5g .. can I put it in a liquid of some kind or should I weight it or can someone send me a tiny 10 or 20mg scoop please.. of course I’ll pay for it. I need to start it fast.. can guessing work like a dab on the finger ? Probably not the best way

Hey MedMad I can tell you're anxious to get started with NSI but I have a bit of bad news for you. You're going to need a scale for proper dosing. :sad:

What you mentioned about using a liquid would only apply to make a measured solution. Like an amount of water + NSI-189 powder = mg/ml mixture. You'd need a scale to make this. :sad:

The other idea you had about scoops is also a no-go because of the different possible powder density. Mg is a measure of weight not one of volume. A scoop of powder can weigh differently depending on lots of things unfortunately. :sad:

You'll either have to wait for scales or risk it with a guessed at dose. If you choose to risk it I'd suggest at least keeping the scoop size the same and err on the side of caution with smallish amounts.

If you haven't got a scale on order I recommend this guy right here, it's accurate and fairly inexpensive.

-

Edited by 2Aleph Naught, 15 August 2018 - 08:43 PM.

• Agree x 1

#6016 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:54 PM

Why didn't you order some scoops and some pill-capsules at the same time you ordered the NSI-189? They're everywhere on Amazon and ebay, man.

Anyways, if you have something else to mix the powder with, another 5 grams of, say, corn starch, then that would be great - because then you can more easily divide it into dosages. Remember, the bigger the amount of total powder, the more accurate the dosage of NSI-189.

(cornstarch is used in many, many official medications)

https://www.drugs.co...-starch-30.html

Here's a more detailed description of how to cap powders:

https://nootropicsci...pplement-blend/

Note that many other ingredients can be used, like protein powder - it depends a bit on the compound though, not all fillers are inactive enough for some medical substances.

https://www.braintro...ropic-capsules/

Anyways, here's a quick run-down of how many dosages you can at least eyeball the powder to be divided into:

5000 mg / 40 mg = 125 dosages.

5000 mg / 20 mg = 250 dosages.

If you have some way of dividing the powder up, you can just try and make a 125 reasonably equal piles of powder (for 40 mg per dosage), and then you take a pile every time you dose.

If you decide to mix it with cornstarch, to make it easier to divide, then the amount of piles is the same, just twice the size. (if you have 5000 mg nsi + 5000 mg cornstarch in one big pile)

Here, I recommend you just buy some caps and a scoop and get to it:

https://purebulk.com...hines-capsules/

https://amzn.to/2nI54LG

Corn starch you can either get from amazon or from your local convenience store.

#6017 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:58 PM

thank you so much.. I received scales & empty pills I bought on aliexpress (it’s a platform for buying single items from China).. 1000 empty caps was €8 & scales were $11 though not the same as u showed.. they are not perfect but hope they will do.. it’s still incredibly difficult to dose correctly the pills.. I’m starting with 10mg pills no filler just the phosphate powder.. can i ask how long it took before the effects can be felt ? I’m really in a bad way, I hope this stuff helps.

#6018 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:43 PM

thank you so much.. I received scales & empty pills I bought on aliexpress (it’s a platform for buying single items from China).. 1000 empty caps was €8 & scales were $11 though not the same as u showed.. they are not perfect but hope they will do.. it’s still incredibly difficult to dose correctly the pills.. I’m starting with 10mg pills no filler just the phosphate powder.. can i ask how long it took before the effects can be felt ? I’m really in a bad way, I hope this stuff helps.

I'm afraid it seems to vary quite a bit, the onset of effect - for some of us, like me, the effect can be felt after but a few days, for others it takes several weeks - for yet another group, I've seen them mention NO EFFECT, except side-effects, until they DISCONTINUE the drug after a few weeks - if one has then followed the recommended one-month dosing schedule, then one suddenly realizes ones mood is going up dramatically.

If you're lucky, you'll feel it fairly quickly.

BTW, you're not bipolar, are you? If you are, you might go into mania very quickly - some have mentioned how it only took them a few hours to go full manic from NSI-189 - only with the addition of Lithium did the drug have the correct effect. This is logical, since mood-stabilizers are usually required for every other form of antidepressant, when bipolar patients are treated.

Edited by Mind_Paralysis, 16 August 2018 - 03:45 PM.

#6019 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:26 AM

I’ve never been diagnosed as bi-polar, but since coming off certain drugs the withdrawals resemble mania sometimes.. I’ve always been treated for depression & anxiety.. but I must admit my symptoms are resembling bi-polar & giving me ADs the past year makes me aggressive.. but there were times in the past that I took only an AD (was a tricyclic) & was ok, so I don’t think I’m manic depressive.. infact i suspect my brain has been screwed by 20 years of drugs.. if I have got a perminant disfunction I don’t know what it is exactly.. all I know is the front of my brain feels totally numb, like it does not function anymore. I’m on 2nd day of NSI.. started at 20mg.. will see how it goes.. took 10mg this morning will take another 10mg this afternoon.. I’ve got headaches, confusion, crippling anxiety & fatigue/depression.. can NSI make you worse, especially at start of treatment ?

#6020 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

I’ve never been diagnosed as bi-polar, but since coming off certain drugs the withdrawals resemble mania sometimes.. I’ve always been treated for depression & anxiety.. but I must admit my symptoms are resembling bi-polar & giving me ADs the past year makes me aggressive.. but there were times in the past that I took only an AD (was a tricyclic) & was ok, so I don’t think I’m manic depressive.. infact i suspect my brain has been screwed by 20 years of drugs.. if I have got a perminant disfunction I don’t know what it is exactly.. all I know is the front of my brain feels totally numb, like it does not function anymore. I’m on 2nd day of NSI.. started at 20mg.. will see how it goes.. took 10mg this morning will take another 10mg this afternoon.. I’ve got headaches, confusion, crippling anxiety & fatigue/depression.. can NSI make you worse, especially at start of treatment ?

It can make anxiety worse, that's a common side-effect.

It usually takes a few days for those effects to take hold though. As far as I know, NSI-189 has, as of yet, unlike other antidepressants, not been reported or proven to worsen depressive thoughts or induce suicidality.

It does cause more fatigue though - anxiety and fatigue are two very common side-effects.

• Informative x 1

#6021 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:43 PM

Anxiety & fatigue are 2 of my continuous symptoms.. I thought products that have antidepressant effects are ment to wake you up not put you to sleep lol Anyway, 1st report from today’s dose are not good.. unless it has nothing to do with NSI I took (tried only 10mg today).. I felt tierd 1st then a couple of hours later overly exited, uncontrollable urge to run around, with much more anxiety.. then when effects seemed to wear off more depressed + irritable & i got the impression that my AD withdrawal symptoms from stopping mirtazapine 3 months ago came back, pressure in my temples & base of neck + ringing in ears.. though again maybe has nothing to do with it as you say NSI takes at least a few days to take effect.

#6022 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

Can anyone tell me, does NSI-189 increase levels of serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline or other neurotransmitters ?

#6023 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

Can anyone tell me, does NSI-189 increase levels of serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline or other neurotransmitters ?

Not to any extent that's plausible to have a noticeable (or be the source of AD) effect - the only possible exception is Norepinephrine, which is the highest affinity it has - this affinity is still very, very low.

At the moment, the main mechanism behind the drug is... completely unknown.

There are some ideas that it alters metabolism of amino-acids through some unknown pathway, but those are just speculations.

The company making the drug, Neuralstem, have claimed, and published, that they've done extensive testing on many, many systems of neurotransmitters, enzymes and activities in the body which NSI-189 does not appear to affect, concluding that the mechanism is unknown.

It's generally considered that they DO know how it works though, they just don't want to reveal it to their competitors, whom could then immediately start developing drugs with similar targets, potentially even more effective or tolerable.

• Informative x 1

#6024 bialas55

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:12 PM

A year ago I took nsi phosphate for several months. Mainly orally, less sublingually. With sublingual doses of 40 mg or more, I was anxious, with smaller ones not. After a year I returned to nsi phosphate and take only the sublingual dose of 40 mg and more, but I no longer feel any anxiety. Together with nsi I take medicine mushrooms - reishi 415 and lions mane. Whether they can affect this, maybe the current nsi is not 100% clean. The action seems to agree, just like a year ago, i am hear the noise in the head, that are characteristic of nsi.

Edited by bialas55, 17 August 2018 - 06:15 PM.

#6025 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:29 PM

You seem very knowledgeable .. I spent years researching the exact effects of all medications because I suspected a long time ago that drugs were the reason I was ill all the time.. I needed to understand why I suffered so much.. it’s still unclear to me what happened.. somewhere along the line my brain became disfunctional.. I can feel it physically, my frontal lobe has become numb, like swollen, as if it’s stopped functioning.. I don’t know if it’s related to having taken (for 20 years) & subsequently stopped psychoactive meds it something else.. I’m desperately trying to find substances that will fix/help heal this strange disfunction instead of just covering the symptoms it causes using psy meds, it may be the meds that caused it.. but nothing is helping so far.. I’m worried taking certain supplements or products may actually worson the problem especially if those products increase neurotransmitters in the same way as classical drugs.. I wish I could find the response.. I want to be free, clean of psychoactive substances, become ‘normal’ again like I was before the prescriptions started.. can anyone tell me what to take / do ? I also understand that the withdrawal process after 20 years of drugs may take many months, but I need help with the symptoms & products that will help heal my brain.. seems a simple demand but it’s beyond the capacity of traditional medicine.. all drs offer me are the same drugs I’ve alreafy taken, rTMS, ect (which they refused this time), or do nothing.. I’m truly at my wits end.. anyway, to anyone who reads this, thx.. would be great if someone could actually tell me what to do ?
  • Off-Topic x 1

#6026 Onemorestep

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

What are people’s thoughts on combining memantine and nsi? I unfortunately can not take nsi at the proper dosage without crippling anxiety. I cannot say why the anxiety started after two weeks so suddenly and it’s just... incredibly frustrating. I’ve been trying to take 5mg every other day but without significant success...

Suicidal feelings are starting to return. So is irritability unfortunately. As the only medication I’ve found that actually improves my life in significant ways, I feel desperate to find a way to make it tolerable. I’m trying to temper that enthusiasm though so I don’t do something stupid and combine this with something I shouldn’t.

I’ve never taken mementine before. I’ve tried amantadine without any permanent ill effects. Only once though. It made me feel kinda sick physically after a few hours so I didn’t try it again.

Madmed— your story is one I think a lot of people can relate to. I too feel like if it hadn’t been for pharmaceuticals, I would be a very different person. Being born in the 90s, I was a Ritalin baby and have been on antidepressants and stimulants since I was 7. Really did a number on me. I’ve been free of stimulants and ssris for years but I don’t think the effects of the usage ever really wore off. All I can say is you can give the medication a shot. Go slow with it though. Your brain may be sensitive in ways we can’t know of. I realize that’s very difficult to do when you are in such great agony though. My heart goes out to you, truly.

#6027 bialas55

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

can anyone explain to me which profile on alibaba belongs to xian lyphar, it's terribly difficult to find out, xian 7yer, 4yer, 5yer. according to the facebook profile, the real xian is 5yer, but I'm not sure anymore?

#6028 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:36 PM

Don't think there is any danger when you take MDMA when on a NSI-189 cycle. Although other people might have more information about it. 

Gotta say that am very happy with the effect of the NSI I've received. The one thing that is sometimes a bit weird is that I can be happy and confident for a few days and than on another day I feel a bit down again. Could it be because I started smoking weed again in the weekend? 

There are a few previous reports that marijuana use can negate the benefits of NSI-189. The user Jaiho (among a few others) is probably one example.

#6029 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:42 PM

Quick questions for you knowledgeable folks:

1. When using NSI and Tianeptine for social anxiety, what dose of Tianeptine do you use? Is that dose different than if Tianeptine were taken solo?

2. Similarly, when using NSI and Noopept, does it make much sense to dose Noopept in excess of 5-6 mg, or is that sufficient?

Thanks so much, in advance, for your thoughtful replies!

A rule of thumb would be to use half the amount of tianeptine from your NSI-189 dose.

A 5-6mg noopept dose, if it is sublingual it might be a little too much, for oral use, might be OK for many, but you can try a larger dose also.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6030 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:47 PM

Sorry for all the late replies in PMs, customs once again withhold my last batch, and I could not manage to release it this time. Nevertheless, I placed a new smaller order for the members I owe some with a new name/address. I have about 30 grams left from the same lab, that I have third party test three times these last four years. Having posted results in the past it is the only place I have not detected impurities (I have tested three labs). I will give contact details to any member that will contact me after I send the small amount I have on hand. I would have to stop shipping to others for good this time, both having the stress with customs and be very busy on my full-time day job.

Anyone that is interested could send any of the cryptocurrencies below, or an Amazon gift card. If you are an Amazon customer it takes literary a few seconds to send the gift card, you just fill in the amount and my email, just contact me to arrange it.

NSI-189 phosphate.

$20/1 gram

$80/ 5 grams

Tianeptine Sulfate.

$9/1 gram

Tianeptine Sodium

$9/1 gram

Please add a 10% on this if you want to send an Amazon gift card.

Honestly, for anyone trying NSI-189 for mood/anxiety/social boost, tianeptine according to a large reddit post is the best combination with NSI-189.

Due to a very busy schedule, I have had to give replies in PMs over 3-4 o clock in the morning, I cannot wait the date that my schedule will be a regular 8 days work day to read on new chemicals here, and enjoy some of my long-term hobbies now that my mood is better. I have been "surprised" how smooth all this went for the last past four years speaking with over 1000 members. Somehow I have more "chemistry" and mutual interests, with a majority of the members here than I have not had in my everyday life. This is a subject for another thread, but (hint) are we the majority here INTJ/P MBTI personalities, with a possible Enneagram 5. I will get back to this in another thread, not very scientific concepts, but great fun, and good tools for self-improvement nevertheless! I again have a one-week summer vacation, so I will reply to all (starting from tomorrow) very soon.

• Cheerful x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users