* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#6031 greyfox

• 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:37 AM

Sorry for all the late replies in PMs, customs once again withhold my last batch, and I could not manage to release it this time. Nevertheless, I placed a new smaller order for the members I owe some with a new name/address. I have about 30 grams left from the same lab, that I have third party test three times these last four years. Having posted results in the past it is the only place I have not detected impurities (I have tested three labs). I will give contact details to any member that will contact me after I send the small amount I have on hand. I would have to stop shipping to others for good this time, both having the stress with customs and be very busy on my full-time day job.

Anyone that is interested could send any of the cryptocurrencies below, or an Amazon gift card. If you are an Amazon customer it takes literary a few seconds to send the gift card, you just fill in the amount and my email, just contact me to arrange it.

NSI-189 phosphate.

$20/1 gram

$80/ 5 grams

Tianeptine Sulfate.

$9/1 gram

Tianeptine Sodium

$9/1 gram

Please add a 10% on this if you want to send an Amazon gift card.

Honestly, for anyone trying NSI-189 for mood/anxiety/social boost, tianeptine according to a large reddit post is the best combination with NSI-189.

Due to a very busy schedule, I have had to give replies in PMs over 3-4 o clock in the morning, I cannot wait the date that my schedule will be a regular 8 days work day to read on new chemicals here, and enjoy some of my long-term hobbies now that my mood is better. I have been "surprised" how smooth all this went for the last past four years speaking with over 1000 members. Somehow I have more "chemistry" and mutual interests, with a majority of the members here than I have not had in my everyday life. This is a subject for another thread, but (hint) are we the majority here INTJ/P MBTI personalities, with a possible Enneagram 5. I will get back to this in another thread, not very scientific concepts, but great fun, and good tools for self-improvement nevertheless! I again have a one-week summer vacation, so I will reply to all (starting from tomorrow) very soon.

Very much looking forward to your musings on INTJ/P MBTI personalities and Enneagram 5! Thank you for the information on Tianeptine & NSI-189 as well... do you happen to have a link to the Reddit post you've referenced regarding the best combo being NSI-189 + Tianeptine for mood/anxiety/social boost? :-)

#6032 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 01:51 PM

Very much looking forward to your musings on INTJ/P MBTI personalities and Enneagram 5! Thank you for the information on Tianeptine & NSI-189 as well... do you happen to have a link to the Reddit post you've referenced regarding the best combo being NSI-189 + Tianeptine for mood/anxiety/social boost? :-)

Thanks, I did a poll in reddit nootropics a while ago, and about 80% (instead of 5% that is the statistical average for these two types) got an INTJ/P result. The enneagram five is a type that is concerned with knowledge, acquiring theories and facts, and it seems to me that many here have this predisposition.

As I have described before, the two best chemicals to combine with NSI-189 is tianeptine and noopept. Tianeptine for mood boost/anxiety/social boost and noopept for anxiety/nootropic/"social multitasking" in a large group.

This is the link with the poll, it mentions tianeptine and noopept as positive combinations (in contrast with racetams) but I am not sure where is the more detailed discussion about it. They had the specific experiences were they got feedback for combinations.

https://www.reddit.c...9_poll_results/

Nevertheless, it has been discussed in this thread also (after Heisenburger's very positive feedback) that is a good combination. I have tried tianeptine sodium tablets in the past and I was not very fond of the mood boosting/anxiolytic effect, but with NSI-189 the effect feels much better. I will add 1 gram free tianeptine sodium (I do not have much sulfate) to any NSI-189 envelope, I really think it worths a trial.

Edited by Strangelove, 19 August 2018 - 01:53 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6033 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 07:15 PM

A member that recently got 5 grams asked me what price can expect buying directly from the lab in the future. They send a 10 grams minimum for about 1/3 lower price. Have in mind that I have had to cover both cost in time (I have given elaborate replies for NSI-189 and random health issues in PMs) and lost batches. The last one was a 20 grams reshipment to the user Varja as the direct package from Hong Kong was withheld from US customs.

#6034 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

I’m in serious trouble .. I took NSI-189 at 10mg for 3 days .. straight away I started feeling a bit manic, then much more anxiety, then aggressive, agitated.. I stopped after 3 days trying, but now I’m much, much worse than I was before.. I’m getting headaches, panic attack, much worse anxiety & depression, want to be sick all the time, palpitations like my I’m going to have a heart attack, feel suicidal & have this weird sensation like a hole in the middle of my brain has appeared.. I can’t relax, because anxiety is so strong.. what the hell am I supposed to do ? Should I have continued at higher dose or lower dose twice a day ? I’m going mad here.. at this rate will find myself in the hospital very soon. I was already in medication withdrawals before now they are much worse again.

#6035 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:53 PM

Someone please tell me, does this stuff entail a withdrawal scenario because it feels like it.. what are the possible side effects ? even though it’s not ment to stimulate seratonine/dopamine etc it damb feels like it does.. how long does this withdrawal effect last ?

#6036 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

Someone please tell me, does this stuff entail a withdrawal scenario because it feels like it.. what are the possible side effects ? even though it’s not ment to stimulate seratonine/dopamine etc it damb feels like it does.. how long does this withdrawal effect last ?

Withdrawal? No, that's very rare - Neuralstem, the company, does not believe that such a syndrom exists, and it's been very rarely reported here in the wild - the few posts about it are from people whom had been taking it for months, and at high dosages.

But anyways, if you feel withdrawal, or discontinuation-syndrome, as is the proper term for odd effects after stopping an antidepressant, you should simply start it again, at a lower dosage then previously - then stay on that for a few days.

Quitting anything Cold Turkey is often ill recommended.

Edited by Mind_Paralysis, 20 August 2018 - 05:59 PM.

#6037 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

I was cold turkied multiple meds 3 months ago because I couldn’t tolerate them & they made me worse.. the last drugs stopped were mirtazapine, Effexor & Buspar, but other drugs were also stopped suddenly over the past 6 months.. I am trying to treat myself for withdrawal symptoms from these drugs & possibly a disfunction underneath but don’t know for sure.. it might all be withdrawals.. I have become super sensitive to everything I take, probably because of 20 years of being bombarded with meds & subsequent withdrawals.. if NSI-189 acts at all like the drugs I’ve already taken & stopped then it will just make things worse.. I was on it 3 days.. how can that have caused wd symptoms so fast ? My only theory is that it has actions similar to the drugs I took before & it’s thus triggered a relapse in the original withdrawal symptoms.. you say to never stop something cold turkey but I’ve only been on it 3 days.. last dose was Friday. Please advice, do I go back on it & if so what dose ? My intention is eventually to be clean, but if NSI is just going to be yet another drug that causes long & hard withdrawals then what’s the point ? I heard 1 report of someone who took it for a few weeks then had to stop because he became non functional & had such bad nerve pains he couldn’t continue.. once he stopped he continued suffering pain for 6 months with cognative problems. I’ve already got nerve pains in my fingers.

#6038 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:00 PM

About my problem with non tolerance to drugs, it’s specifically raising seratonine lvls makes me aggressive & raising then stopping dopamine reactive drugs makes me also aggressive & very depressed.. if NSI raises seratonine &/or dopamine it may actually send me into mania type states.. then cause massive crash depression & anxiety states.

#6039 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:53 PM

About my problem with non tolerance to drugs, it’s specifically raising seratonine lvls makes me aggressive & raising then stopping dopamine reactive drugs makes me also aggressive & very depressed.. if NSI raises seratonine &/or dopamine it may actually send me into mania type states.. then cause massive crash depression & anxiety states.

You won't go into mania if you add Lithium Orotate - multiple Bipolars on Reddit have mentioned how various lithium-formulations have helped with the manic symptoms. Lithium is also unique in that it helps with depressive symptoms as well, so it should hold you away from any depressive crash.

Interestingly enough, I think I notice that Lithium is the only traditional drug you HAVEN'T tried, right?

Edited by Mind_Paralysis, 20 August 2018 - 07:54 PM.

#6040 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:54 PM

I’m in serious trouble .. I took NSI-189 at 10mg for 3 days .. straight away I started feeling a bit manic, then much more anxiety, then aggressive, agitated.. I stopped after 3 days trying, but now I’m much, much worse than I was before.. I’m getting headaches, panic attack, much worse anxiety & depression, want to be sick all the time, palpitations like my I’m going to have a heart attack, feel suicidal & have this weird sensation like a hole in the middle of my brain has appeared.. I can’t relax, because anxiety is so strong.. what the hell am I supposed to do ? Should I have continued at higher dose or lower dose twice a day ? I’m going mad here.. at this rate will find myself in the hospital very soon. I was already in medication withdrawals before now they are much worse again.

With all those symptoms a trip to the hospital might not be a bad idea. I know that's probably not what you want to hear. They'll at least be able to stabilize you and you'd get a chance to talk with doctors about your situation/concerns. We can't diagnosis you through the internet unfortunately  :sad:  and taking our non-medical professional advice on drugs to take seems dangerous to me.

I really do feel for you man, what you're describing sounds a lot like how I used to feel. I've been on lots of different anti-psychotic/ADHD/anti-depressant/anxiety meds in my life too so I know it can be a frustrating struggle and no fun at all just to 'feel ok'. You will figure it out though. Don't give up hope and keep trying, it's worth it!

Aside from drugs like NSI what else are you trying? Have you addressed lifestyle things like diet and exercise?

-

Edited by 2Aleph Naught, 20 August 2018 - 08:57 PM.

#6041 MedMad

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

How did you ‘stabilize’ ? I’ve just spent since last November being in hospital until 2 weeks ago.. they tried ‘stabilizing’ me over 9 months.. I came in wanting to do a canabis withdrawal.. I was on other meds & stable for 4 years.. they stopped those meds cold turkey & I went totally crazy.. they tried giving me ADs at high doses, I became agitated, neuroleptics made me totally brain dead & all drugs gave me intolerable side effects.. they chucked me out even though I was in a terrible state just because I couldn’t tolerate their drugs.. I’ve been to er twise, they refuse to take me back.. I’ve begged to have as many physical tests as possible to rule out anything bizarre.. they refuse.. I’m left with only self medication options now.
  • Off-Topic x 1

#6042 bialas55

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

Nsi is not a simple thing for you, you will not do anything about it. From what you write, he concludes that you have quite big problems with anxiety, etc., and that nsi can activate these problems.

When it comes to connecting nsi with a noopept. I think that this is one of the worst connections (I know because I tried). Nsi increases the hippocampus, noopept inhibits it, so even if you feel good after this combination, noopept will inhibit the activity of nsi, and this nsi is supposed to be the leading substance. I recommend myself nsi + prl-8-53.

#6043 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:14 AM

Hi guys - chiming in again. 

I had a testrun with NSI-189 a while back but eventually stopped because of jitteriness, probably because of a combination effect with Strattera that I was taking for ADHD. 

I recently switched to Methylphenidate (Concerta) and would like to give it another shot. I skipped through this thread a little and found a few mentions of MPH, but anyone here recently tried this combination? What's your experience? 

#6044 snotz14

• 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:49 AM

Hi guys - chiming in again. 

I had a testrun with NSI-189 a while back but eventually stopped because of jitteriness, probably because of a combination effect with Strattera that I was taking for ADHD. 

I recently switched to Methylphenidate (Concerta) and would like to give it another shot. I skipped through this thread a little and found a few mentions of MPH, but anyone here recently tried this combination? What's your experience? 

I've tried NSI-189 with concerta for 22 days. It seemed to have a positive synergy. I had to lower my concerta dose from 27mg QD to 18mg QD. I was very clearheaded and studying was very efficient. Nevertheless, I decided to drop the concerta, because I didn't like the long-term consequences of MPH (upregulation of DAT and NET resp. changes in genetic expressions). Please be careful in mixing these both substances; we don't even know the mechanism of action of NSI-189. 

#6045 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:30 AM

I'm recently diagnosed ADHD, and taking dexamphetamine with NSI-189. No issues so far.

Ive used NSI-189 for years and combined it with multiple substances including MAOIs. Strangelove can also attest to it combining well with other substances including MAOIs. and If it combines well with MAOIs, i can't see why there would be any issue with medicines such as Ritalin or Amphetamines.

It's true though there is of course risks as its not well researched, but it's a drug unlike others and rather benign so i didnt feel any problem combining it with other drugs.

#6046 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:31 AM

I've tried NSI-189 with concerta for 22 days. It seemed to have a positive synergy. I had to lower my concerta dose from 27mg QD to 18mg QD. I was very clearheaded and studying was very efficient. Nevertheless, I decided to drop the concerta, because I didn't like the long-term consequences of MPH (upregulation of DAT and NET resp. changes in genetic expressions). Please be careful in mixing these both substances; we don't even know the mechanism of action of NSI-189. 

Did you notice any jitteriness? 

I took 40mg orally yesterday (+54mg Concerta) and felt very jittery throughout the entire day. Today I didn't take any NSI-189 and just 36mg of Concerta but I get a similar jitteriness than yesterday. Feeling very dizzy and spacey. 

#6047 snotz14

• 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:13 AM

Did you notice any jitteriness? 

I took 40mg orally yesterday (+54mg Concerta) and felt very jittery throughout the entire day. Today I didn't take any NSI-189 and just 36mg of Concerta but I get a similar jitteriness than yesterday. Feeling very dizzy and spacey. 

I felt jittery on 36mg concerta + 40mg nsi. Therefore, I changed my dosage to 18mg concerta and 40mg nsi-189. 

#6048 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:34 AM

I felt jittery on 36mg concerta + 40mg nsi. Therefore, I changed my dosage to 18mg concerta and 40mg nsi-189. 

Very interesting! Would you say it potentiates Concerta? I might give 18mg a try next!

#6049 snotz14

• 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:04 PM

Very interesting! Would you say it potentiates Concerta? I might give 18mg a try next!

I would say so. How is it going with 18mg? 

#6050 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:02 PM

Does anybody know about the limits on hippocampal growth?
Even though it's not confirmed in human trials yet, NSI-189 was shown to increase the size of hippocampus in rodent trials.

My wonder is if it does indeed increase hippocampus sizes in humans would there be a limit to how big it can get? Would it just get more and more dense? Would it become too big and start to interfere with other brain areas? I'm no doctor and couldn't find any medical literature on the subject.
Anybody able to share their insight on hippocampal growth?
  • like x 1

#6051 stefdude

• 46 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

Even though it's not confirmed in human trials yet, NSI-189 was shown to increase the size of hippocampus in rodent trials.

My wonder is if it does indeed increase hippocampus sizes in humans would there be a limit to how big it can get? Would it just get more and more dense? Would it become too big and start to interfere with other brain areas? I'm no doctor and couldn't find any medical literature on the subject.

Yes, eventually the whole brain would become hippocampus.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#6052 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

Yes, eventually the whole brain would become hippocampus.

This smells like sarcasm...

Does anybody have any real information regarding my question?

If it's not sarcasm, I'm sorry Stefdude and I apologize 100%... Could you please link to your source?

#6053 snotz14

• 10 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:37 PM

Interesting question!

I'm sorry I've no clear answer to provide, but I want to share my observations. 

I think this question is very hard to answer, because there is not much literature on this subject; Hippocampal growth and neurogenesis in adulthood is a very controversial subject among scientists:

https://www.scienced...?via=ihub (moreprevention from shrinking than growth)

https://www.nature.c...586-018-02812-6

https://www.cell.com...(18)30121-8.pdf

Under normal circumstances, adult mammal neurogenesis only takes place in three diffrent brain regions: dentate gyrus, subventricular zone and olfactory bulb.

According to the data from neuralstem NSI-189 has an effect on neurogenesis in dentate gyrus (in no-stroke animals). Interestingly, there is a trend that NSI increases the volume of the CA1, CA2 and CA3 regions too. (Maybe through migration of neurons?). If you look at the expansion of volume in relation to BrdU cell count (slide 15-17), the data is not very conclusive; More cells don't imply necessarily volume expansion. (I have to add that this data is collected from only seven mice, therefore this data has not much statistical power.)

https://d1io3yog0oux...P-170530[4].pdf

Additionally, if you look at labeld neurons which were newly born, they do not tend to settle down themselves at the periphery; They integrate themselves everywhere in dentate gyrus. Thus, one might hypothesize that neurogenesis (respectively nsi-189) increases more hippocampal density than hippocampal volume per se. (Nevertheless, there is probably a very small detectable increase in volume.)

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/28284897

https://www.ncbi.nlm...1165/figure/F4/

This research paper is also very interesting in relation to this question:

https://www.scienced...053811917302859

I should also be noted that on the one hand volumetric expansion of tissue can also be related to many other reason like hydration, blood vessels, glial cells, axons and other parts of the CNS, on the other hand the if there were a serious volumetric increment, the surrounding tissue would have a certain flexibility.

And here are some further information regarding the advantages and disadvantages of neurogenesis:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2041961/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4773435/

http://science.scien...nt/344/6184/594

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4743076/

I'm not an expert in this matter,,therefore these assumptions are speculative.

Edited by snotz14, 31 August 2018 - 11:47 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • WellResearched x 2

#6054 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:05 AM

Thank you very much for the inputs on my question Snotz14!

This is a treasure trove of info that couldn't have been easy to track down, and I really appreciate all your effort put into researching this.

Gonna dive in as soon as I get home! :laugh: :laugh:

#6055 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

I haven't posted an update in a while regarding my adventure with NSI-189. Sorry bout' that..

Things continue to get better for me in general and still no negative side effects.

Socially I am doing much better than before starting NSI, like I'm engaging people in conversations and I noticed I'm starting to look people in the eye more often. That was kinda a thing for me.. Not sure if it's related to anxiety of some part of my personality disorder. My mood has also significantly improved, generally speaking I have more UP days now (happy / easy going)  and I'm much more motivated to do things.

My memory gets stronger seemingly every day, little by little. Like I can now remember conversations I was having last week or where I may have left something by mentally putting myself in the situation and "exploring" it. I remember what people were wearing like a snapshot now (training this so.. grain of salt..), and am able to bring these details up if I need them. I decided to try remembering names better with a mental imagery technique I invented (probably already a thing). Whenever I'm told somebody's name I look at that person and 'see' their name written in my mind. Example: Last week I had a waitress at Longhorn who's name was Amber (you know how they automatically tell you upon approaching your table, I make sure to be listening), she came to my table and said her name and I 'wrote' in my mind Amber in a green sticky lettering to remember. I definitely did not have this kind of mental imagery before NSI. I've also taken to memorizing what everyone else ordered just for the hell of it, maybe spook em' later by reminding them.  :laugh:

Things are good. :-D

If anyone has questions about my experience I'm open to discussing particulars.

In the meantime here's some pictures of the investment in my future:

Attached Files

Edited by 2Aleph Naught, 12 September 2018 - 06:57 PM.

#6056 jag604

• 13 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

I haven't posted an update in a while regarding my adventure with NSI-189. Sorry bout' that..

Things continue to get better for me in general and still no negative side effects.

Socially I am doing much better than before starting NSI, like I'm engaging people in conversations and I noticed I'm starting to look people in the eye more often. That was kinda a thing for me.. Not sure if it's related to anxiety of some part of my personality disorder. My mood has also significantly improved, generally speaking I have more UP days now (happy / easy going)  and I'm much more motivated to do things.

My memory gets stronger seemingly every day, little by little. Like I can now remember conversations I was having last week or where I may have left something by mentally putting myself in the situation and "exploring" it. I remember what people were wearing like a snapshot now (training this so.. grain of salt..), and am able to bring these details up if I need them. I decided to try remembering names better with a mental imagery technique I invented (probably already a thing). Whenever I'm told somebody's name I look at that person and 'see' their name written in my mind. Example: Last week I had a waitress at Longhorn who's name was Amber (you know how they automatically tell you upon approaching your table, I make sure to be listening), she came to my table and said her name and I 'wrote' in my mind Amber in a green sticky lettering to remember. I definitely did not have this kind of mental imagery before NSI. I've also taken to memorizing what everyone else ordered just for the hell of it, maybe spook em' later by reminding them.  :laugh:

Things are good. :-D

If anyone has questions about my experience I'm open to discussing particulars.

In the meantime here's some pictures of the investment in my future:

What's your dosage?

#6057 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:55 PM

40mg QD.
Started late June 2018

#6058 Kaine

• 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:06 AM

I'm looking to get rid of 7.5 grams of NSI-189 (bought from Strangelove). Haven't had much effect on me, but perhaps someone else could benefit from it. Also got 20 grams Adrafinil originally bought from Smartnootropics right before the Psychoactive Substances Act came into action. ONLY EU.

#6059 Minkowski

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been able yet, to finish reading the +200 pages of the forum (currently p.59) but i’m curious, as anyone here tried to quantify via valid neuropsychological testinf the allegued gains of nsi 189 in responders with both protocol dosing or microdosing.?
Apart the official results from the fava et al. clinical trial (small effect size, contradictory), is there empiric evidence (even backed by individual neuropsychological assesment) of the cognitive enhancing effects of nsi 189?

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Best regards from France

Nb: I’m curious regarding this matter as I’m about to give it a try...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6060 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:43 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been able yet, to finish reading the +200 pages of the forum (currently p.59) but i’m curious, as anyone here tried to quantify via valid neuropsychological testinf the allegued gains of nsi 189 in responders with both protocol dosing or microdosing.?
Apart the official results from the fava et al. clinical trial (small effect size, contradictory), is there empiric evidence (even backed by individual neuropsychological assesment) of the cognitive enhancing effects of nsi 189?

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Best regards from France

Nb: I’m curious regarding this matter as I’m about to give it a try...

I did - I had, and have, reduction of cognitive abilities from Occupational Burnout (neuro-imaging have connected these issues to damage to the hippocampus, the specific region NSI affects) - I did testing prior to taking NSI-189, and also about 2-3 weeks after starting it.

As I recall... The tests showed improvements in SOME domains, but also new reductions in others - rather curious.

I never did what I should have done, and did some testing a few weeks after coming off of it... so I don't know if I got any overall cognitive improvements from the trial. (my adhd + sct prevents any such consistent behaviour)

• like x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)