NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#6091 silvergymnasium

• 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

Anywhere to get this in UK?

The only place I've found is a site called intellimeds which is selling phosphate 20mg capsules.  Any experiences with this brand?

Edited by silvergymnasium, 29 November 2018 - 03:41 PM.

• like x 1

#6092 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Hi, I am experiencing quite bad pains after taking NSI, particularly at old injury sites. It feels like nerve pain sometimes. It can be in a place where I have injured tendons had sprains or muscle injuries. I tried to find previous comments in the blog regarding this but could not locate them. 

I have found NSI very helpful but cannot take it due to the pain. If anyone has some advice or tips that could be helpful that would be great

Does NSI stimulate  nerve growth factor?

If it does then this pain may actually be the sense of new nerves being generated and/or old nerves being repaired. 

When NGF is released it can cause inflammation and pain, but is part of the healing process. I would look into anit inflammatories like nettles

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6093 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

The only place I've found is a site called intellimeds which is selling phosphate 20mg capsules.  Any experiences with this brand?

Xnootropics sells it aswell I don't have any experience with them unfortunately to tell you whether or not it's a good deal. Theirs comes in capsules too.

You can find people selling it on Ebay too but I wouldn't go that route. It just seems like too big a gamble.

#6094 BrankLucas

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

Xnootropics sells it aswell I don't have any experience with them unfortunately to tell you whether or not it's a good deal. Theirs comes in capsules too.

You can find people selling it on Ebay too but I wouldn't go that route. It just seems like too big a gamble.

This is not very scientific but I have bought it a number of times, and NSI-189 has a very distinctive, awful, but very unique taste. The one on ebay tasted the exact same as the multiple other times I bought it, from multiple sources over multiple years, and you will never forget that taste until the day you die. I don't think it's very expensive or hard to get, I might assume there's little incentive to really sell fake NSI-189. At the very worst it would be adulterated but I wouldn't even expect that.

#6095 faso_racetam

• Registrant
  • 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:37 AM

Why don't you buy it directly from China ?

If you need to know where to get it from look in this thread or pm me.

I have bought meds other than NSI-189 from intellimeds, and they always seemed to be what they were supposed to be.

#6096 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

Hi, I am experiencing quite bad pains after taking NSI, particularly at old injury sites. It feels like nerve pain sometimes. It can be in a place where I have injured tendons had sprains or muscle injuries. I tried to find previous comments in the blog regarding this but could not locate them. 

I have found NSI very helpful but cannot take it due to the pain. If anyone has some advice or tips that could be helpful that would be great

You should stop using it, or at the very least cut the dose down to a minimum, it is a not common side effect, another member got improved sensation after a while, but the four or five other members that experienced similar pain got worse over time, one of them with persistent pain, except if you see exceptional benefits, I would not risk it myself.

I still owe NSI-189 to a few members, and I will bring one last time a smaller amount for myself too. It will probably be phosphate from the same third-party tested source. Due to past history with customs, I will get a small amount, and I will check what the members I owe prefer to have, as I will get either phosphate or freebase. In case anyone is interested, the price for what is left is the usual $18/gram or $80/5grams shipping is included.

#6097 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:20 PM

delete please. 

Edited by Junipersun, 17 December 2018 - 01:21 PM.

#6098 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:04 PM

Looking right now, there is a huge drop in the cryptocurrency market, I am planning to hold for a while, and hopefully, we will have an upturn trend soon. I am saying this because anyone that can now send cryptocurrency in any of the major coins below BTC, LTC, ETH I will send NSI-189 or Tianeptine sulfate (the slowly absorbed version) for a reduced price, that includes shipping. 

$65 / 5grams NSI-189

$9 / 1gram Tianeptine sulfate

According to a Reddit poll also, Tianeptine is the best combination to NSI-189, the sulfate form needs only 2X doses/day contrary to the common sodium (Stablon) version with a smoother effect.

Just send me a PM with the address and the transaction hash, please note that it will take a week or a bit more (because of the holidays) before I have them both.

BTC

3DPauCqFMC7R6zdqS4CkJE4upTMrT44D3y

LTC

M9ZeYEqxRPc38ShZJBieiw449udvKckLjx

ETH

0xd00f319c0990497852CE03121AA546CeDc00aF85

Also, anyone that may be interested in conditioned fear extinction, might want to have a look in Vorinostat in the thread below.

https://www.longecit...ncement/page-13

Edited by Strangelove, 18 December 2018 - 05:32 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#6099 davis89x

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:01 AM

I notice that sometimes some RC-Drugs online shops sells nootropics and even NSI-189.

In one shop I saw NSI for like 7$ per gram...

Of course the purity is the question, but still maybe for some this would be less important then that ridiculous price.

#6100 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 04:47 PM

I notice that sometimes some RC-Drugs online shops sells nootropics and even NSI-189.

In one shop I saw NSI for like 7$ per gram...

Of course the purity is the question, but still maybe for some this would be less important then that ridiculous price.

Maybe after all these years NSI-189 got more "mainstream", but yes, have in mind I have third-party tested and discussed/posted about two impure sources (I also gave refunds for one in the past) in any case, I sent you a message to see the site?

#6101 motorcitykid

• 276 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

Hi Strangelove - are you going to continue being a source for NSI?  If not, please let me know if there is another reliable source you could direct me to.

T.I.A!

#6102 jag604

• 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:48 PM

Hey Strangelove, can you reply to the pm I sent you please

#6103 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:25 AM

Hi Strangelove - are you going to continue being a source for NSI?  If not, please let me know if there is another reliable source you could direct me to.

T.I.A!

I was not planning to bring more, but I still owe to few other members. Yes, I will let you know about my source soon. Have in mind that I buy in bulk so there is not much difference in price, now (if you add the shipping cost) would be higher than $65/5grams.

Hey Strangelove, can you reply to the pm I sent you please

Yes sorry, I am going to reply to all pms left now. Have in mind that the only thing I have right now is Vorinostat. A "random fact" I just read looking more about its MOA, and quite possibly of no one's interest here, but it seems that as an addon could help eradicate the persistent... HIV virus for good.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 December 2018 - 10:26 AM.

• like x 2

#6104 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:20 PM

You should stop using it, or at the very least cut the dose down to a minimum, it is a not common side effect, another member got improved sensation after a while, but the four or five other members that experienced similar pain got worse over time, one of them with persistent pain, except if you see exceptional benefits, I would not risk it myself.

I still owe NSI-189 to a few members, and I will bring one last time a smaller amount for myself too. It will probably be phosphate from the same third-party tested source. Due to past history with customs, I will get a small amount, and I will check what the members I owe prefer to have, as I will get either phosphate or freebase. In case anyone is interested, the price for what is left is the usual $18/gram or $80/5grams shipping is included.

do these pains have a 'nerve' pain flavor? I'm freaking out a bit after reading this since I've been having joint aches around the knees that I can feel while walking, I will do anything I can to avoid discontinuing NSI since it's been so helpful for me.

#6105 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:19 AM

do these pains have a 'nerve' pain flavor? I'm freaking out a bit after reading this since I've been having joint aches around the knees that I can feel while walking, I will do anything I can to avoid discontinuing NSI since it's been so helpful for me.

Defining how a "nerve pain flavour" feels like isn't exactly easy... The pattern reported by myself and multiple others regarding the pain-sensations produced by NSI-189 is that they are of the "pin-pricking", tingly sort. Less so of the aching type, which you can get from excessive exercize, or the combined, sort of shearing pain you feel when you stubb your toes, for instance.

It usually seems to feel like pins and needles, with varying degrees of strength, is what I'm saying.

• like x 1

#6106 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:09 PM

Defining how a "nerve pain flavour" feels like isn't exactly easy... The pattern reported by myself and multiple others regarding the pain-sensations produced by NSI-189 is that they are of the "pin-pricking", tingly sort. Less so of the aching type, which you can get from excessive exercize, or the combined, sort of shearing pain you feel when you stubb your toes, for instance.

It usually seems to feel like pins and needles, with varying degrees of strength, is what I'm saying.

Alright, thanks for this. I haven't been experiencing pins-and-needles pain so this is reassuring. Also, while I have you roped into conversation, have you seen any users report interactions with steroid allergy medication such as fluticasone? I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to drug interactions and since no one knows anything about NSI or how it affects cytochrome p450 it would be nice to know if anyone has reported any horrendous interactions with common medications.

#6107 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:37 PM

Alright, thanks for this. I haven't been experiencing pins-and-needles pain so this is reassuring. Also, while I have you roped into conversation, have you seen any users report interactions with steroid allergy medication such as fluticasone? I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to drug interactions and since no one knows anything about NSI or how it affects cytochrome p450 it would be nice to know if anyone has reported any horrendous interactions with common medications.

Sorry dude - I'm also concerned about this, in fact, there was even some posts about it, about a year ago - nobody could really come up with much ideas about what the metabolism of NSI-189 would be.

All you can do, is look into the metabolism of compounds closely related to NSI-189, and then see how they are metabolised, and then extrapolate from that.

The following compounds are related:

Nicotinamide

Pyrazine

Benzylpiperazine

Here, have a look at the original thread and help the discussion out:

https://www.longecit...f-action/page-2

Edited by Mind_Paralysis, 27 December 2018 - 08:44 PM.

#6108 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:43 PM

Sorry dude - I'm also concerned about this, in fact, there was even some posts about it, about a year ago - nobody could really come up with much ideas about what the metabolism of NSI-189 would be.

All you can do, is look into the metabolism of compounds closely related to NSI-189, and then see how they are metabolised, and then extrapolate from that.

The following compounds are related:

Nicotinamide

Pyrazine

Benzylpiperazine

Okay, well in the instance of where it might interact with the fluticasone, could I get a cortisol blood test to reveal any Cushing's Disease-like abnormalities that might result, say, if NSI was a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor and turned my asthma inhaler into a systemic corticosteroid missile?

Edited by justabody, 27 December 2018 - 08:43 PM.

#6109 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:58 AM

Okay, well in the instance of where it might interact with the fluticasone, could I get a cortisol blood test to reveal any Cushing's Disease-like abnormalities that might result, say, if NSI was a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor and turned my asthma inhaler into a systemic corticosteroid missile?

Sorry, no idea, this is outside my area of expertise.

The only thing I can think of, is to look into alternate medication for Asthma - how serious is your variation? I've got a slight version myself, but I find that as long as I stay away from triggers, I can actually do without medication for quite some time.

Have you looked into Phosphodiesterase-inhibitors? It looks to be the next generation of anti-asthmatic drugs - another bonus is that they help with other immune/inflammation -related diseases.

https://en.wikipedia...tive_inhibitors

There's also Dupilumab, which is actually undergoing testing for the treatment of Asthma as well.

https://www.pharmace...firstPass=false

Of course, none of these are exactly well-tested and understood - with one exception - IBUDILAST!

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Ibudilast

It's seen use in Japan for years, and has other neuroprotective effects as well - as such, I would recommend you try and obtain Ibudilast instead of, or as a compliment to, your current corticosteroid treatment (obviously lower the regular med' if you combine), thereby circumventing the problem entirely.

#6110 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:31 AM

Sorry, no idea, this is outside my area of expertise.

The only thing I can think of, is to look into alternate medication for Asthma - how serious is your variation? I've got a slight version myself, but I find that as long as I stay away from triggers, I can actually do without medication for quite some time.

Have you looked into Phosphodiesterase-inhibitors? It looks to be the next generation of anti-asthmatic drugs - another bonus is that they help with other immune/inflammation -related diseases.

https://en.wikipedia...tive_inhibitors

There's also Dupilumab, which is actually undergoing testing for the treatment of Asthma as well.

https://www.pharmace...firstPass=false

Of course, none of these are exactly well-tested and understood - with one exception - IBUDILAST!

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Ibudilast

It's seen use in Japan for years, and has other neuroprotective effects as well - as such, I would recommend you try and obtain Ibudilast instead of, or as a compliment to, your current corticosteroid treatment (obviously lower the regular med' if you combine), thereby circumventing the problem entirely.

Yeah I've heard of ibudliast. I did end up getting a blood test for cortisol and ACTH and it all checked out as normal. I really have no way of avoiding environmental triggers, as I'm basically allergic to everything. I think I'll stick with the corticosteroid for now, Tianeptine also works well for my asthma so if for any reason I need to stop fluticasone that's always an option. Montelukast causes... problems.

#6111 davis89x

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:05 PM

When you guys are usually speaking about those side-effects etc you are talking about freebase or phosphorate variant?

#6112 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:06 AM

When you guys are usually speaking about those side-effects etc you are talking about freebase or phosphorate variant?

welp, i'm definitely getting the nerve pain. i'm taking the phosphate. it's not severe enough to warrant stopping the drug altogether, so I'll probably try to power through this and see if it improves with time. it feels like sudden twinges of nerves in the legs, often accompanied by a leg-falling-asleep feeling. I haven't experienced severe pain, so I gotta dissent with Strangelove when it comes to stopping the drug altogether. I can imagine if it becomes severe enough to become incapacitating that taking it simply wouldn't be practical regardless of the benefits, but I feel like this substance has become a lifeline for me so I'm unwilling to stop it.

Edited by justabody, 02 January 2019 - 07:09 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#6113 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

welp, i'm definitely getting the nerve pain. i'm taking the phosphate. it's not severe enough to warrant stopping the drug altogether, so I'll probably try to power through this and see if it improves with time. it feels like sudden twinges of nerves in the legs, often accompanied by a leg-falling-asleep feeling. I haven't experienced severe pain, so I gotta dissent with Strangelove when it comes to stopping the drug altogether. I can imagine if it becomes severe enough to become incapacitating that taking it simply wouldn't be practical regardless of the benefits, but I feel like this substance has become a lifeline for me so I'm unwilling to stop it.

Sorry to hear Justabody, yes as Mind_Paralysis described already this kind of nerve pain is one of the not so common side effects of NSI-189, if it is so helpful for you, you might want to try a slightly lower dose to see if the pain subsides?

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6114 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:21 AM

Sorry to hear Justabody, yes as Mind_Paralysis described already this kind of nerve pain is one of the not so common side effects of NSI-189, if it is so helpful for you, you might want to try a slightly lower dose to see if the pain subsides?

I think I might've freaked out and overreacted because I haven't been experiencing paresthesias recently with the 40 mg dose. I have bona fide OCD and it can often take the form of blowing up perceived drug side effects way out of proportion. Basically, I'll keep taking this until side effects bog me down to the point where I physically can't. I HAVE been getting lots of activation, which seems to be common, and that can be troublesome. I might try to exercise more, since I've been kind of a lard-ass recently and being sedentary might be exacerbating the anxiety; I'd rather not add another drug at this point if I can help it.

Edited by justabody, 07 January 2019 - 12:24 AM.

#6115 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

I've been popping in and out on this thread over the years.  I recently started taking about 20mg of sublingual, eventually moving over to capped phosphate at about 40 mg..or so.  I so, "so" because I started out weighing out the doses, but over time just kind of eyeballed the scoop. Perhaps that precisely measured dose eventually crept upwards. 

So, my initial experience was close to miraculous. I remember feeling like I was experiencing the best version of myself.  I felt sharp, confident, witty.  The particular aspect that was striking was my libido. I spiked through the roof in ways I haven't experienced since I was a teenager. 

All of this happened within a few days of taking it. I know, that's not how it should work.  The effects should build gradually as the hipoccampus is stimulated or grows - if that is in fact the MOA, who really knows?

Placebo?  I suppose it's possible, but I doubt it. I don't know that I had really huge expectations, and I'm usually a non-responder to most drugs and nootropics.  This was pretty profound, bordering on hypomanic. 

However, the effect, as positive as it was, slowly began to dissipate.  My libido gradually eased back to a low, barely needle pushing level.  My depression returned.  I kept taking it. Maybe I even increased the dose.

Now what I began to notice were potential side effects.  I started actively lifting at the gym, and after moving some heavy equipment by elbows began to hurt.  I thought it was tendonitis from the move, but it persisted.  I started getting pain in both elbows.  I eventually started getting pain in my shoulders...and my back, occasionally hip.

Now, granted, I'm not exactly young anymore - 49 - and I've experienced some of the symptoms before as well, but I did feel pretty good over the summer with the lifting and cycling I was doing prior the the NSI.  Actually, physically I felt great, before I took the NSI.  Now I feel like everything hurts all the time. 

Add to that, I am getting numbness.  When I sit up in bed to read a book or my phone, my hands get numb.  I have to unflex my arms to get the numbness to go away. When I start to exercise, I get that pins and needles sensation.  I know enough about NSI here to know that paresthesia is one of the side effects. I've stopped taking it and been off for about a couple of weeks or so, and I'm waiting and hoping he symptoms begin to subside. 

I've been taking since about August or so...the end of August, so that's about four months. Are there any other semi long term use reports, and do the symptoms subside after you discontinue. 

#6116 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

I'm a semi long-term user (started June 23rd) and I can sort of relate. I haven't gotten the same numbness or pricklies that some people get, but over time I have noticed some building side effects. I started using NSI-189 phosphate at around 30-40mg like you, but I also played with dose for a while too to gauge effects. I played with the dose for about a month going up to 80mg (40 BiD) at one point.

I noticed that at the higher doses (50mg+) I tended to become irritable and also kind of spacey. Like, I wasn't always being able to concentrate on the present moment at the higher dosage and sometimes I'd lose track of my thoughts; I'd be thinking about one thing and then suddenly switch topics or the focus of my thoughts would change but it wasn't intentional (hard to explain...), like I'd forget what I was thinking. I imagine it's probably what having attention deficit is like. Usually I hold my focus pretty well and this thought dropping wasn't normal for me at all. This was especially noticeable the week when I tried 40mg twice a day, that week is a complete blur.

So, for the past few months months (3-4?) I've been on 40mg once a day and things seemed pretty good. My depression was under control, my emotions were in check and my memory felt secure. But over the last 2 weeks I've noticed a sort of subtle shift in my thinking. Even though I measure my dose with a precise scale (dose didn't aberrantly change) I started having trouble concentrating on thoughts again and getting more irritable with people. It just kinda crept up on me which was pretty scary considering I hadn't changed anything.

I lowered my dose two days ago to 25mg once a day and things seem to be getting better. My ability to think clearly and remember things is coming back and I'm less irritable around people. NSI-189 has a half life of around 20 hours, so for the concentrations in our blood to stabilize it should take about 5 days at a steady dose. I don't know how long side effects persist after steady state is reached, but I am feeling a little better after just two days.

All this to say that despite the difference in our symptoms I believe NSI-189 continued to do something to us even after reaching its therapeutic plateau. I think that whatever NSI-189 is doing (MoA) it continues "pushing" our chemistry in a certain direction. Maybe you pushed beyond therapeutic and lowering your dose will bring back the results you got earlier in your trial. (100% speculation here) :)

-

• Agree x 3
  • Well Written x 1

#6117 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:02 AM

Just realized you were probably replying to mindpatch... lmao

Edited by justabody, 18 January 2019 - 12:06 AM.

#6118 2Aleph Naught

• Registrant
  • 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

Just realized you were probably replying to mindpatch... lmao

Yah, my reply was tailored to Mindpatch's question but it sounds like the advice might help you too.  :happy:

Backing down to 30 or 20 QD like you said might be a good idea to help with the pins and needles side effect. Lowering the dose for me has me back to nearly "normal" in 3 days now.

Reading over what you said though I'm wondering if NSI-189 is helping if it's making you "way more volatile" and anxious / obsessive to the point where you're not able to "handle feeling this way". That sounds pretty extreme to me.

Adding another drug to counter other effects (like your mood randomly bottoming out) is probably not a good idea. More drugs can mean more complications and in my opinion it's best keep things as simple as possible.

Just some things to think about..

-

Edited by 2Aleph Naught, 18 January 2019 - 02:11 PM.

• like x 1

#6119 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:22 AM

Yah, my reply was tailored to Mindpatch's question but it sounds like the advice might help you too.  :happy:

Backing down to 30 or 20 QD like you said might be a good idea to help with the pins and needles side effect. Lowering the dose for me has me back to nearly "normal" in 3 days now.

Reading over what you said though I'm wondering if NSI-189 is helping if it's making you "way more volatile" and anxious / obsessive to the point where you're not able to "handle feeling this way". That sounds pretty extreme to me.

Adding another drug to counter other effects (like your mood randomly bottoming out) is probably not a good idea. More drugs can mean more complications and in my opinion it's best keep things as simple as possible.

Just some things to think about..

-

Yeah, I agree. On the other hand there have been some objective improvements particularly involving cognition as well as things seem more "salient" like NSI has returned some weight and color to experience, before I was totally numb. This could also be ECT because I'm getting treatments in conjunction with taking NSI. Alas, I have never been able to weather drug side effects that prove extremely oppressive, I usually just stop the drug, and I think that's what I'm gonna do with NSI because it's just not feasible feeling out of my wits like this for any longer. Thanks for your advice!

Honestly I've been entering some suicidal reveries regardless of the NSI and ECT so I guess they don't jibe well with one another, you live and you learn I guess.

Edited by justabody, 19 January 2019 - 04:22 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6120 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Yeah, I agree. On the other hand there have been some objective improvements particularly involving cognition as well as things seem more "salient" like NSI has returned some weight and color to experience, before I was totally numb. This could also be ECT because I'm getting treatments in conjunction with taking NSI. Alas, I have never been able to weather drug side effects that prove extremely oppressive, I usually just stop the drug, and I think that's what I'm gonna do with NSI because it's just not feasible feeling out of my wits like this for any longer. Thanks for your advice!

Honestly I've been entering some suicidal reveries regardless of the NSI and ECT so I guess they don't jibe well with one another, you live and you learn I guess.

If you have such dark thoughts that you are experiencing suicidal tendencies, then I would suggest looking into KETAMINE and Lithium - those two are the golden standards when it comes to putting the kibosh on such feelings.

Since you are in the USA, it should be possible for you to find an honest to gosh LEGAL ketamine-clinic - a quick look on google actually reveals multiple clinics in Texas.

https://www.google.c...ne clinic texas

Have a look at their pricing, and consider saving up money for a professional infusion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users