nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6095 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#6091 silvergymnasium

• 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

Anywhere to get this in UK?

The only place I've found is a site called intellimeds which is selling phosphate 20mg capsules.  Any experiences with this brand?

Edited by silvergymnasium, 29 November 2018 - 03:41 PM.

• like x 1

#6092 Phoebus

• 451 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Hi, I am experiencing quite bad pains after taking NSI, particularly at old injury sites. It feels like nerve pain sometimes. It can be in a place where I have injured tendons had sprains or muscle injuries. I tried to find previous comments in the blog regarding this but could not locate them. 

I have found NSI very helpful but cannot take it due to the pain. If anyone has some advice or tips that could be helpful that would be great

Does NSI stimulate  nerve growth factor?

If it does then this pain may actually be the sense of new nerves being generated and/or old nerves being repaired. 

When NGF is released it can cause inflammation and pain, but is part of the healing process. I would look into anit inflammatories like nettles

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6093 2Aleph Naught

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

The only place I've found is a site called intellimeds which is selling phosphate 20mg capsules.  Any experiences with this brand?

Xnootropics sells it aswell I don't have any experience with them unfortunately to tell you whether or not it's a good deal. Theirs comes in capsules too.

You can find people selling it on Ebay too but I wouldn't go that route. It just seems like too big a gamble.

#6094 BrankLucas

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

Xnootropics sells it aswell I don't have any experience with them unfortunately to tell you whether or not it's a good deal. Theirs comes in capsules too.

You can find people selling it on Ebay too but I wouldn't go that route. It just seems like too big a gamble.

This is not very scientific but I have bought it a number of times, and NSI-189 has a very distinctive, awful, but very unique taste. The one on ebay tasted the exact same as the multiple other times I bought it, from multiple sources over multiple years, and you will never forget that taste until the day you die. I don't think it's very expensive or hard to get, I might assume there's little incentive to really sell fake NSI-189. At the very worst it would be adulterated but I wouldn't even expect that.

#6095 faso_racetam

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:37 AM

Why don't you buy it directly from China ?

If you need to know where to get it from look in this thread or pm me.

I have bought meds other than NSI-189 from intellimeds, and they always seemed to be what they were supposed to be.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6096 Strangelove

• 771 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

Hi, I am experiencing quite bad pains after taking NSI, particularly at old injury sites. It feels like nerve pain sometimes. It can be in a place where I have injured tendons had sprains or muscle injuries. I tried to find previous comments in the blog regarding this but could not locate them. 

I have found NSI very helpful but cannot take it due to the pain. If anyone has some advice or tips that could be helpful that would be great

You should stop using it, or at the very least cut the dose down to a minimum, it is a not common side effect, another member got improved sensation after a while, but the four or five other members that experienced similar pain got worse over time, one of them with persistent pain, except if you see exceptional benefits, I would not risk it myself.

I still owe NSI-189 to a few members, and I will bring one last time a smaller amount for myself too. It will probably be phosphate from the same third-party tested source. Due to past history with customs, I will get a small amount, and I will check what the members I owe prefer to have, as I will get either phosphate or freebase. In case anyone is interested, the price for what is left is the usual $18/gram or $80/5grams shipping is included.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users