NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#2821 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

Anyone doubt nsi-189 from HHD PHARM can contact with me directly. Our products can stand all kinds of test!

Can you compete with THT on price?

#2822 hullcrush

• 83 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

I do not think I'm being pedantic by pointing out a certificate of analysis is of no practical use. They're easily forged and Chinese tort litigation would be 99.9% impossible to enforce.

• Good Point x 2
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2823 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

Well I hope their stuff is decent because I just bought some.  I will let you know how  it goes.  I also bought Coluracetam.  I hope it is decent because I just ran out of Coluracetam and my mood is sinking.

#2824 Christin

• 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Anyone doubt nsi-189 from HHD PHARM can contact with me directly. Our products can stand all kinds of test!

Can you compete with THT on price?

Of course, the wholesales price is more cheaper than them. You can PM me for more information.

#2825 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

Well I hope their stuff is decent because I just bought some.  I will let you know how  it goes.  I also bought Coluracetam.  I hope it is decent because I just ran out of Coluracetam and my mood is sinking.

THT's stuff is definitely legit, creativity is way up since starting their NSI-189; mental clarity as well...smooth stim effect.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2826 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

THT's stuff is definitely legit, creativity is way up since starting their NSI-189; mental clarity as well...smooth stim effect.

how much are you taking a day?

#2827 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

NSI 189 40 mg b.i.d.

Coluracetam 80 t.i.d.

I am going to reduce the Coluracetam though.  I found that the combination od NSI 189, Coluracetam, 9-me-bc (I think), and Semax 600 mcg nasal spray along with my regular meds works the best.  Of course that gets expensive and I cannot always afford all of them.  Right now I am down because I just ran out of everything and am taking less of the regular meds.  I hope to have all that fixed by the end of the month.  Anyway, that is the dose I am taking ow was taking.

• like x 1

#2828 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:04 AM

Any new or updating experience reports? Just curious. I'm thinking about starting my trial of NSI-189 really soon. Made a purchase for it again and decided that I probably shouldn't use the old one that I had probably around half a year ago. Not sure if they're still good or anything like that but they've been left in a ziploc bag for quite a while and I don't wanna take the chances. And I don't know, maybe I just don't feel comfortable with using it because I figured I should just start fresh again with a new fresh batch if possible.

But anyways, would love to hear about people who are suffering from anhedonia or apathy and are using NSI-189. Hopefully I will be able to find some hope when it comes with dealing with these symptoms through NSI-189. I think I'll be using a dose like 20-30mg twice a day... we'll see how things go and I'll be sure to report back when I do start.

#2829 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

I have been taking NSI-189 for 8 months now. The effects tapered off slowly and since about a month ago I have not noticed any difference if I take it or not. I am just using up the rest of my stash at this point and discontinuing after that. I feel much better now and whether the NSI is responsible for that I can't say. I saw vivid memories flash through my minds eye whenever I was feeling the drug. It was mentally taxing to suddenly remember these events that I have not thought about in years. Afterwards I would not be able to recall what that memory was that had passed through my head. These effects were very strange, and I attribute it to those neurons basically being replaced. I believe that the effects tapered off as my brain became tolerant to the drug. If i took a higher dose I would still feel manic/anxious/uncomfortable so I do not think the tolerance can be overcome. I definitely feel like I have grown emotionally at an accelerated rate since I started NSI-189. Overall it was a smooth positive experience. I would recommend NSI-189 to someone with depression as it is the only drug I feel has helped me emotionally in a meaningful way.

Edited by Fenix_, 13 January 2015 - 09:41 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#2830 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

I also have had a positive experience overall with nsi but now that my psychiatrist stopped my prescription for pregabilin I can no longer take nsi. Pregabilin was the only thing that was taking the edge off the nsi induced anxiety.

It would be nice if the real nsi from neuralstem had no anxiety side effect like the stuff we are buying from these online vendors, as it's barely mentioned as a side effect in studies so far. But I expect these kind of side effects would be swept under the carpet as it's such a prominent side effect from most people's experiences on these and reddit forums yet hardly a mention in neuralstems trials!

If you don't have an anxiety disorder to start with I do recommend anyone suffering depression to give it a go. Although obviously be aware and understand what risks you are taking ordering a supposed research chemical from virtually untraceable online vendors!

#2831 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

I only got anxiety if I took too high of a dose (over 30mg). 

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2832 genesis187

• 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:34 AM

It's been a long time since i've looked around here. A while ago I obtained some of Vik's batch. Was it determined to be legit/where can I read about other's experiences with it?

thanks!

#2833 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

Mind you I have been taking NSI-189, something to the effect of, 10x longer than those individuals in Neuralstem's studies - Not adivisable, but I'm a bit adventurous...  In any case, when I began utilizing NSI-189 this time last year, I also had the NSI induced anxiety.  Oddly, over time that anxiety has faded and now when I take the NSI, I do not experience negative side effects.  I even endured some events that would cause anyone stress in the past few months (court cases, etc.).  I found that my ability to navigate hostile climates and predicaments was markedly improved from previous years, and that instead of necessarily linking the psychological trauma into the complex ptsd-esque amulgamations of the past (psychologically and physiologically), I was better able to compartmentalize and deal with "today's problem".

I am thinking that I am drawing upon a time where I will not need to continue use of NSI-189.  I am curious as to how long my improvements will persist, if the newly forged connections are sufficient to bypass predispositions of the past, or if the propensity for depression and ptsd is the product of specific underlying genetic conditions.  Whatever the case, I think I'm better and back to the point: The NSI-induced anxiety disappeared for me.

• like x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2834 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

or if the propensity for depression and ptsd is the product of specific underlying genetic conditions. 

I wonder how we might be permanently altering genetic expression with these nootropics. I just read the cerebrolysin report nootropic.eu posted on that thread, and in it they explain that cerebrolysin's MOA is pleiotropic in nature, which I take means it causes a cascade of shifts in genetic expression. I would assume NSI is similar because the effects do feel permanent (for the record I prefer cere over everything else now  :happy: ). 

Edited by Fenix_, 19 January 2015 - 11:07 PM.

• Agree x 1

#2835 Billybear185

• 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:19 AM

or if the propensity for depression and ptsd is the product of specific underlying genetic conditions. 

I wonder how we might be permanently altering genetic expression with these nootropics. I just read the cerebrolysin report nootropic.eu posted on that thread, and in it they explain that cerebrolysin's MOA is pleiotropic in nature, which I take means it causes a cascade of shifts in genetic expression. I would assume NSI is similar because the effects do feel permanent (for the record I prefer cere over everything else now  :happy: ). 

Not to get off topic, but I love Cerebrolysin. The only problem is it is soooooo expensive. 

#2836 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

That's why Neuralstem chose to develop a "small molecule" solution. Peptides are too expensive. 

#2837 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:53 PM

I got my NSI-189 phosphate from TLR today.

Took 30 mg sublingually using a cheap scale, so I don't know how much it really was.

Sublingual ROA, numb feeling was there, tasted bitter.

I felt like shit shortly before, then got home, found the letter in the mail and was excited and glad it made it through customs.

I think I started feeling sth. very fast, but that could well be placebo (after all I placed a lot of hope on it).

Still I would say it had an strong effect on me, alleviating the depression.

I will continue tomorrow morning or maybe next week (as I want to go out tomorrow and don't know what happens in combination with alcohol) and see how it changes me. I hope there will some analysis of TLR's NSI soon. As it seems to work so fast, I hope there's not sth. else in there.

#2838 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:00 PM

A little bit on my update of taking NSI-189. I'm currently on day 3. I've also recently started to supplement zinc, vitamin D3/K2, B-complex, and some fish oil again. I honestly do not know how it's making me feel. Upon waking up after taking it the first day, I felt like I was a bit out of it. Had to go to work some time after taking my 2nd dose and I did feel more out of it for the first few hours there or so but after a while it wasn't so bad. I did notice trouble sleeping after the night after my first dose.

I was wondering if anyone felt a lot better after feeling something like this past the first week. I don't know if I feel more of a "things seem to look like they'll start to look up" kinda of feel -- but for some reason I'm hoping. I know it's too soon to say. It hasn't even been a week but I'm just eagerly waiting for a week to go by so I can evaluate and hopefully it's positive. I've also noticed I kinda don't feel like eating. Not sure if my sense of smell or taste have improved, though.

Also, was wondering if it's okay to take it with phenibut or kratom during one's cycle of NSI-189. I don't take them regularly, but more so a once a week thing. I don't know if it's a good idea or not because I surely don't want to feel more out of it at work, as I only take kratom or phenibut for work.

#2839 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:32 AM

Alright started NSI-189 2 days ago and on the second day I believe I'm feeling a neurotrophic effect. This could be due to taking reishi for about a 3-4 weeks up till my first dose of NSI-189. I'm taking 40mg once daily. Im debating raising dose to 40mg bid or 50-55 once daily.

I really like the effects so far..It puts me in a mindset that I haven't experienced since my freshman year of college. Interestingly, I had my fair share of traumatic events after my freshman year. Although, I got all my shit sorted out after the traumatic events I definitely had some sort of PTSD. For example, I was nearly killed in a car accident. I wouldn't say I've been afraid of driving ever since, but I've definitely been way more cautious. That cautiousness has dissipated a little today. 

A very nice effect is that I've noticed new patterns, textures and colors in places that I've been in constantly the last couple years. It feels like I'm looking at these places with new eyes for the first time all over again. 

I can't explain why I've gotten such great effects from two days of dosing 40 mg but I hope it builds. However, I have gotten some side effects such as paresthesia which has gotten better compared to the first day and night sweats. The benefits out weigh the sides so far!

Although, iv'e read through the forums I can't understand whats a better dosing schedule twice a day or once a day. The graphs posted indicate that three times a day is best for everything. However, people on the forums claim that three times a day wasn't effective at lowering deppression. Could someone please clarify? Thanks!

Edited by Plasticperson, 22 January 2015 - 01:47 AM.

• like x 1

#2840 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:50 AM

Alright started NSI-189 2 days ago and on the second day I believe I'm feeling a neurotrophic effect. This could be due to taking reishi for about a 3-4 weeks up till my first dose of NSI-189. I'm taking 40mg once daily. Im debating raising dose to 40mg bid or 50-55 once daily.

I really like the effects so far..It puts me in a mindset that I haven't experienced since my freshman year of college. Interestingly, I had my fair share of traumatic events after my freshman year. Although, I got all my shit sorted out after the traumatic events I definitely had some sort of PTSD. For example, I was nearly killed in a car accident. I wouldn't say I've been afraid of driving ever since, but I've definitely been way more cautious. That cautiousness has dissipated a little today. 

A very nice effect is that I've noticed new patterns, textures and colors in places that I've been in constantly the last couple years. It feels like I'm looking at these places with new eyes for the first time all over again. 

I can't explain why I've gotten such great effects from two days of dosing 40 mg but I hope it builds. However, I have gotten some side effects such as paresthesia which has gotten better compared to the first day and night sweats. The benefits out weigh the sides so far!

Although, iv'e read through the forums I can't understand whats a better dosing schedule twice a day or once a day. The graphs posted indicate that three times a day is best for everything. However, people on the forums claim that three times a day wasn't effective at lowering deppression. Could someone please clarify? Thanks!

Clarify anecdotal reports compared to a study with a small sample size?  Are you asking for blatant speculation?

• Unfriendly x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2841 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

Clarify anecdotal reports compared to a study with a small sample size? Are you asking for blatant speculation?

I SPECULATE that you don't realize that in the 1b study the tid group saw at least 3 members reach around 5 on the mards scale although the p values were above .05 for the total tid group. While, the phase 1 trials showed that tid dosing was the most efficacious in all the categories, which is back by a p value below .05 in almost all categories. Now considering that neuralstem, a company who is in its infancy and relies on nsi189 to sustain their stock price, which could fall 50 percent in one day if nsi 189 fails, has released contradicting claims. I'm sure anecdotal feedback is the best method of determining the most efficacious way to administer the drug...however it is BLATANT that not everyone agrees on dosing. Therefore, if someone could argue one dosing schedule over another that would really CLARIFY everything.

On a side note. In the real world what's better a drug that works best taken once a day or twice a day. Not surprised that they're 1b showed the opposite results of the phase 1. They need to market this right.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2842 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

Day 2: Had two sublingual doses of about 30 mg each.

Can't say I feel euphoric or anything, but also don't think that's what it is supposed to do.

I feel better, not as depressed as before. Will update after some more days and see if it sustains.

If I go out tomorrow I will skip the doses and then see what NSI does to my emotional hangover afterwards.

#2843 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:49 AM

Has anyone else noticed an improved sense of smell while taking NSI-189? Aside from hippocampal neurons, olfactory receptor neurons are supposed to be the only ones which actively regenerate. I think it would make sense if NSI-189 affected both these regions, and possibly all nervous tissue. I just started taking NSI again last week, and I've noticed that I'm constantly smelling things wherever I go. It's an unmistakable effect.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2844 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

Has anyone else noticed an improved sense of smell while taking NSI-189? Aside from hippocampal neurons, olfactory receptor neurons are supposed to be the only ones which actively regenerate. I think it would make sense if NSI-189 affected both these regions, and possibly all nervous tissue. I just started taking NSI again last week, and I've noticed that I'm constantly smelling things wherever I go. It's an unmistakable effect.

I have definitely noticed this effect.. 3rd day in very interesting how the effects build every day 

• like x 1

#2845 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

I have definitely noticed this effect.. 3rd day in very interesting how the effects build every day 

That's unusual, as it has been shown that there's no significant neurogenesis regarding the olfactory bulb in humans. Instead the new neurons go to the striatum. 

From Wikipedia: 

So maybe that's an other mechanism or just your expectation.

#2846 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:04 PM

That's unusual, as it has been shown that there's no significant neurogenesis regarding the olfactory bulb in humans. Instead the new neurons go to the striatum. 
From Wikipedia: 

How are you dosing the nsi.

I'd also like to say that I noticed paresthesia that has gotten better each day.. It's basically non existent today on my third day

#2847 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

My review / log on tht.co's nsi-189. http://www.longecity...thtcos-nsi-189/

Edited by Area-1255, 23 January 2015 - 04:10 PM.

• Informative x 1

#2848 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:34 AM

Increased sense of smell comes with less depressive symptoms. Before any kind of AD treatment i had no sense of smell.

Depression blunts all our senses.

NSI-189 experience with the senses, except for touch since im single, and Taste.

Sight - Fog / everything looks grey & uninteresting, you can see the colors and acknowledge the sky is grey, but it looks... different. NSI-189 returns color to things.

Smell - Smell increased drastically. Upon NSI-189 reducing depression symptoms, i could smell shampoo upon getting in the shower, i dont remember smelling it before. I can also detect the smell of salt in the air at the beach, before, nothing.

Touch - Harder to notice a difference, since im single.. But when i was on Fluoxetine, i noticed a massive increase in pleasure from simple affection/kissing. You know that taste/smell you get when you kiss someone you're in love with? I can't put my finger on the sensation in words. Masturbation is still pleasureless on NSI-189 probably due to Fluoxetine withdrawal, downregulating 5ht1a.

Hearing - Music sounds awesome again. I am more in the music, i get chills when my favourite song hits the awesome part.

Taste - This is probably the only sense i haven't noticed much. This could be tied to my SSRI withdrawal, but food has never tasted the same since i got Anhedonia. 

Edited by jaiho, 24 January 2015 - 12:35 AM.

#2849 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:17 AM

From Wikipedia: 

This article suggests that in humans, the flow of new neurons to the olfactory bulb is drastically reduced after infancy, but at no point is it clearly absent (see the editor's summary). This other article mentions that in mammals, neurogenesis brings new neurons to the olfactory bulb throughout life. I think it's plausible that new neurons will travel to both the olfactory bulb and the striatum, and even the prefrontal cortex, which occurs during infancy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2850 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

Historically, the earliest widely held hypothesis was that the hippocampus is involved in olfaction. This idea was cast into doubt by a series of anatomical studies that did not find any direct projections to the hippocampus from the olfactory bulb.[11] However, later work did confirm that the olfactory bulb does project into the ventral part of the lateral entorhinal cortex, and field CA1 in the ventral hippocampus sends axons to the main olfactory bulb,[12] the anterior olfactory nucleus, and to the primary olfactory cortex. There continues to be some interest in hippocampal olfactory responses, in particular the role of the hippocampus in memory for odors, but few specialists today believe that olfaction is its primary function.[13][14]

Straight from WIKI.. enjoy!

• like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users