* * * * * 9 votes

Anyone tried cannabidiol (CBD)?

cannabidiol cannabis cbd cb2

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#61 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Prescription free, available in Canada. Cheers.

awesome thanks man

#62 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

Does anyone know for sure if this is legal in the UK?

JD

Try www.medivape.org for the UK, potent CBD products

For the UK - www.medivape.org

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

Does anyone know for sure if this is legal in the UK?

JD

Try www.medivape.org for the UK, potent CBD products

For the UK - www.medivape.org

Spoke to this cbdbro guy and he got douchy with me when i asked if he had done any lab testing on his product, If you wanna take his word for it go ahead but i don't trust the guy.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#64 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Medivape is a fledgling service and feels that getting a product out there that literally can transform some peoples lives, is more important than CBD level specifics. The dosage given to insomniacs for deeper, longer sleep is typically 100-200mg of CBD at which point the compound becomes a sedative, three ml of our tincture gives this exact effect and that is as close a specific as we need so as to advise dosage relevant to the conditions we are are currently helping with. In just 5 months Medivape has helped 43 people change their lives from steadying multiple sclerosis spasms, reducing epileptic episodes, curing outright 3 cases of social anxiety, one of which is myself. We have a guy who uses it for his hayfever, 2 minutes after vaporising CBD his eyes stop stinging, watering and are no longer red. He swears by it and if anyone still feels like the guy above just be patient, you will hear good things about us.

Edited by cbdbro, 03 July 2013 - 06:12 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#65 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

CBD levels will be tested in the very near future as soon as can be afforded as our products are sold at near cost price. Perhaps even sooner if you own a mass spectrometer and would like to test it yourself... perhaps you 'social piranha'? You do seem to know everything...
  • dislike x 2

#66 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

how do i seem to know everything? I asked you for any sort of proof that what your selling contains cannabidiol and you couldn't provide it... so without asking you the exact process you use to extract or where you got it i asked if you could tell me how you know it does. You said i was prying and got douchelike with me. When you are trying to sell a product whose active ingredient is cannabidiol you have to provide some information on how and why you know it contains it, otherwise it is just your word saying that it has halped people. You could literally be selling snake oil and saying the same thing and there are lots of people doing just that. I don't know if your one of them and i hope your not but the only thing i can do to help those who have a more emotional reaction and who get scammed by these fuckers is point out inconsistencies. If your legit i wish you all the best but for now your just another guy selling his word.
  • like x 2

#67 mag8485

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Just found this thread. First I would say you are taking way too little CBD. If your doing the full 15 drops that only 1,25mg CBD. Which is too small. 200mg at least would be better. slowly take more and more until you get thereto avoid any drowsyness. And i thougjt i would share what i found yesterday. Its a machine for extrac ting hemp oil. All is needed is ICE CUBES as it freezes the hemp material and spins it so the oil falls of andis collected down bellow. Ive not tried it but will try when harvest is ready this year http://www.icecold.org/
  • Disagree x 1

#68 AuralAnomaly

• 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

I've asked medivape.org for one of their free 5 ml samples. It was sent out a few days ago so I'll be reporting back soon.

Does anyone in the UK know where to send their products and how much it would cost for analysis of their CBD content? That would end all speculation and help everybody :)

Edited by AuralAnomaly, 09 August 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#69 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Looking forward to your report auralanomoly

#70 Olon

• 109 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

I've asked medivape.org for one of their free 5 ml samples. It was sent out a few days ago so I'll be reporting back soon.

I had a massive effect on blood pressure from just two drops, so It's probably highly concentrated, no matter whether it's THC or CBD. The useful psychotropic effect lasted just for one hour, but I can't say whether the change was due to a rise in anandamide level or due to a psychoactive cannabinoid.

Edited by Olon, 11 August 2013 - 10:58 AM.

#71 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

Yes as Olon has pointed out CBD raises blood pressure but slows heart rate while THC raises heart rate and lowers blood pressure, if THC were not illegal just a couple of % added to the mix would level out the only bad point anyone has managed to find regarding CBD. We have lowered the recommended dose and applied a clear warning to anyone receiving our CBD products. We need a law change regarding low amounts of THC so we can make or products work better!

#72 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

cbdbro are you able to ship your products to canada?

#73 Olon

• 109 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yes as Olon has pointed out CBD raises blood pressure but slows heart rate while THC raises heart rate and lowers blood pressure, if THC were not illegal just a couple of % added to the mix would level out the only bad point anyone has managed to find regarding CBD. We have lowered the recommended dose and applied a clear warning to anyone receiving our CBD products. We need a law change regarding low amounts of THC so we can make or products work better!

My theory is that acitvation of the Na+/Ca2+ is responsible both for the effect on blood pressure and for the beneficial psychotropic effect, so seperating these two is impossible. And I think the rise in anandamide level after one hour reduces the blood pressure problem, but also the efficacy. There was also a rise in heart rate, not as stectacular as the rise in blood pressure, but this could mean that there is already some THC in the mix. If I am right about the assumtion that anandamide already recuces the efficacy of CBD adding further THC to the preparation would soon render it ineffective (it is already unsuitable for ME, despite a very positive impression during the first hour).

#74 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

one day I randomly looked under my friends bed and found a bottle CBD sugar oil (this was a once in a lifetime opportunity i live in a non medical state). All I needed was a few drops under my tongue and gradually, over the course of 5 minutes, sunk into a new state of mind. The effects were much different that smoking a high cbd strain or even a low one. quite noticeably they're was no paranoia; which sometimes i associate with certain strains of weed (probably sativa). infact, they're was an obvious anxiolytic effect. This anxiolytic effect manifested itself in such a way that it improved concentration. I wasn't on my ass like i just took a benzo but instead smoothly immersed in a relaxed mind set which ameliorated stray thoughts and enabled myself to fully engage a greater portion of my processing for the immediate environment/task at hand. On the contrary, THC would sometimes creep in and produce some deep thought loops which encompassed irregular ideas that were completely unintended. Interestingly, CBD seemed much less psychedelic than THC. CBD caused colors to pop a little more and made the the sunrise, the morning i took it on, a little more beautiful. Not trippy or psychedelic just more beautiful.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#75 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for that detailed description Plasticperson.
"one day I randomly looked under my friends bed and found a bottle CBD sugar oil " <- You make that sound like the most casual thing in the world, haha!
Surely if one had such a jewel they would share it without reserve no?

EDIT: I just checked DixieBotanical's website again, and it seems they have an international reseller.

Edited by formergenius, 22 August 2013 - 01:12 PM.

• like x 1

#76 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

just ordered from that link thanks formergenious! i'll let everyone know if it makes its way to me here in canada.
  • like x 1

#77 extroverinstinct

• 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

As promised here is my review.

I have been using the product twice per day for 4 days. I put about a half of the dropper on my tongue and try to keep it there for about 60 seconds before swallowing. At times, I think I might be less anxious then at other times I don't think it's doing anything.

Does CBD take time to build up and stark working unlike THC? If this is the case, I'll order a second bottle and give this a full 2 months rather than just 1 if nothing it noticeable.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I don't think a tolerance is actually building to the cbd. What might be happening is that certain dopamine/ norep and serotonin receptors are down regulating in people with normally high levels of Anandamide.
So you take the cbd, already high levels of anandamide increase more releasing different amounts of Dopamine/norep and serotonin in different regions of the brain, the more cbd taken the greater the down regulation of the secondary messenger receptors.

I might be right or........I could be completely wrong.

#78 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

I just orderd the tincture from medivape. The thing that I want to know is, would the Dixie one be better than the one from Medivape and do you need to use a vaparizor in order to use the one from medivape or can you just put two drops under your tongue?

#79 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

No worries socialpiranha! I've been wanting to buy it myself, but the price is insane IMO.
Does anyone know of a cheaper supplier? Also check out the almost pure CBD strain Avidekel.
I'm pretty anxious of THC though.. I'd suppose the less than 1% of THC would be barely noticeable wrt the 16% CBD?
Still would rather have pure.. I could grow it here (legally), but I haven't the discipline to take care of the plant.

KieranA001: If you've bought the tincture I'd presume you'd be able to use it sublingually. I suggest you contact them.

#80 n95

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

"Marijuana stops child's severe seizures" - http://edition.cnn.c...dical-marijuana
  • like x 2

#81 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

No worries socialpiranha! I've been wanting to buy it myself, but the price is insane IMO.
Does anyone know of a cheaper supplier? Also check out the almost pure CBD strain Avidekel.
I'm pretty anxious of THC though.. I'd suppose the less than 1% of THC would be barely noticeable wrt the 16% CBD?
Still would rather have pure.. I could grow it here (legally), but I haven't the discipline to take care of the plant.

KieranA001: If you've bought the tincture I'd presume you'd be able to use it sublingually. I suggest you contact them.

Thanks for your answer. I just thought to myself, what's the worst that can happen... So I took it and it didn't really do anything apart from make me tired. I don't know about anxiety because I haven't really put myself in a social situation

#82 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

I just orderd the tincture from medivape. The thing that I want to know is, would the Dixie one be better than the one from Medivape and do you need to use a vaparizor in order to use the one from medivape or can you just put two drops under your tongue?

We keep receiving your emails Kieran but when we try to respond it comes back delivery failure, we have even tried using the uppercase characters but still the same. Please can you provide another email address that we can respond to you on. Thank you for your order!

#83 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

We keep receiving your emails Kieran but when we try to respond it comes back delivery failure, we have even tried using the uppercase characters but still the same. Please can you provide another email address that we can respond to you on. Thank you for your order!

Hello, sorry about you not being able to send out emails. You can try my Gmail, which is KieranA001@gmail.com

You can just copy and paste it if it still gives you the messages and if that fails I will just make a new email address.

#84 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hello, sorry about you not being able to send out emails. You can try my Gmail, which is KieranA001@gmail.com

You can just copy and paste it if it still gives you the messages and if that fails I will just make a new email address.

I forgot to mention, did you use .com or .co.uk as it only works with .co.uk. So it would be: KieranA001@yahoo.co.uk

#85 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I forgot to mention, did you use .com or .co.uk as it only works with .co.uk. So it would be: KieranA001@yahoo.co.uk

Like we said Kieran we tried to reply to the exact email address we received we did'nt try .com because your email address does not say .com :)

#86 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Like we said Kieran we tried to reply to the exact email address we received we did'nt try .com because your email address does not say .com :)

My new Email address is: cbdguy001@yahoo.co.uk

I hope you have some luck with that one. :) Sorry about the inconvenience

#87 cbdbro

• Validating/Suspended
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Thanks Kieran and no problem!

#88 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Thanks Kieran and no problem!

LoL, Well I thought it would have been better if I gave you a couple of emails just in case the second one I gave you didn't work. Just let me know which one works so I'll know which one to check. Also, do you think that if you get this error again you could elaborate on it a bit ?

Cheers :-D

#89 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

cbdbro, can you ship to South Africa?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

I would also like to add, that can you smoke the stuff in a E-shisha e-cigarette. The reason I say this is because I have one and put the rest of the sample in their and then the first toke was okay, I felt the effects but then it seemed to have congealed around the wicks inside the atomizer/clearomizer thing then since the effects haven't been the same. :/ Also, the liquid looks clearer than when I put it in their. :/

Edited by KieranA001, 05 September 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabidiol, cannabis, cbd, cb2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users