* * * * * 2 votes

Pitolisant, first subjective report.

lucid histamine awake

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Well, I am happy as hell that after 5 months of looking at a structure on a wiki page to actually having it in my hands. Amway, here is my anecdotal report for a trial run of 30mg of Pitolisant.

1:10 PM
Measured out 30mg of a clump of Pitolisant. The proceeded with injection.
1:12
Nothing profound or euphoric, this isn't a DRA/I or some MDMA shit. I feel a gradual sense of wakefulness. Something like waking up from bed and getting up, just doing that while awake. Again nothing that would alter my perception so much so that I would come up with a reaction such as, "OMG, this shit is AWESOME!"
1:15 -onwards, stream of consciousness.
Feeling very awake, more like modafinil but somewhat stronger and from what I understand shorter in duration, which might be preferable to some. It definitely has that modafinil feeling without any cramp'iness or agitation. Just very awake is all I can say. The thing I really am liking and I'm typing this in a stream of consciousness style is the coherence that the awake feeling gives you. You know what you said, you know what you are going to say, all that is left is saying it. It's not mind expanding, just make you more awake and aware. Personally, I like the effects very much and am wondering if this isn't better and easier and cheaper than modafinil. Well, now I think the effects are in full effect and I just feel like at the ocean when a breeze hits you and you get those goosebumps and feel all giddy, not high. My mind isn't really wandering. I leave a train of thought and can pick back on it. I'm more concentrated on what is going on now than what might happen latter. Maybe more in the moment feeling? No anxiety and better than caffeine. No urges or anything like that. Pleasant steadiness feeling, I guess. My bad anxiety isnt worsened by it at least as it would be with caffeine or modafinil, possibly.

Anyway, this is part or a result of this topic:

http://www.longecity...sant-group-buy/

I will be likely receiving 50g of this baby and will sell some to interested participants. I already have a list there and would like to see all the subjective experiences of people who recieve it. I'm sorry; but, I cannot give this out for free since I do not have the resources to just give away free stuff. It took a lot of effort, perseverance, and time to get to this point. I'm glad you guys can enjoy IDRA-21, ISRIB, and BPAP, and this soon enough. Maybe even 7,8-dihydrozyflavone and some unmentioned goodies, maybe Emapunil also, hopefully. Anyway, I'll still give this a try tomorrow and report how long the effects last for. I did not sleep well this night so this definitely helps with feeling awake for me.
  • like x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

1:43
Well I'll just update this as long as it will work and just list my subjective experiences. As far as I can tell the single greatest benefit is having a feeling of lucidity and not daydreaming. I don't feel like daydreaming at all where I complete a task and just into this sleep mode until I have to jerk myself out of it by whatnot, anger or whatever. So far so good.

Oh, no. The greatest benefit to my in the internal chatter has died down. I just noticed this since I'm functioning very nicely. It's always that negativisitc internal chatter that gets me down in the dumps and its pretty much quieted out. Dunno.

Edited by yadayada, 29 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Awesome man! Keep us posted. Hope this does not have tolerance or neurotoxic effects. A replacement for Modifinil, sounds nice...

#4 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Awesome man can't wait to purchase some from you!

#5 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

It's 4:44 and time never felt to pass by so slowly. I think the effects are wearing off; but, like I said, time just passed by really slowly. Somewhat tired.

#6 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

Jumped the gun, eh? ;)

#7 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Jumped the gun, eh? ;)

Yeah, sry. Nothing but positives with this one, heh.

#8 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Great to hear!

#9 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

Can you sell me at least 1g of this beauty???

#10 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'd be interested in a gram or two if you'll sell me some.

#11 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

I am down for a sample as well.

#12 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I'm really sorry guys for sake of simplicity I'll be only shipping to US based people. I'm not a commercial entity and sending out tons of mail to foreign addresses is kind of fishy. If you want you may be able to find a domestic participant to forward you the package.

#13 CalMinera

• 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Beyond interested in purchasing a sample. Please consider it.

#14 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Anyone willing to forward on to Melbourne Australia? Happy to include a 'handling fee' to any volunteer.

I'm really sorry guys for sake of simplicity I'll be only shipping to US based people. I'm not a commercial entity and sending out tons of mail to foreign addresses is kind of fishy. If you want you may be able to find a domestic participant to forward you the package.

#15 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

Anyone willing to forward on to Melbourne Australia? Happy to include a 'handling fee' to any volunteer.

I would be more then willing.

#16 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Great reading your experience Yadayada,

Q would you be able to forward some on to the UK, I can put money into your paypl straight away. I am also down and have paid for the isrb, plr.. and BPAP group buy if you are dealing with any of these.

#17 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Q would you be able to forward some on to the UK, I can put money into your paypl straight away. I am also down and have paid for the isrb, plr.. and BPAP group buy if you are dealing with any of these.

Yes I am fine with this but we will have to see what Yadayada says. How many samples he has to sell, amount etc. This does look to be a promising compound indeed :)

#18 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Yes I am fine with this but we will have to see what Yadayada says. How many samples he has to sell, amount etc. This does look to be a promising compound indeed :)

I don't know what interest you may have. But, I will have a total to sell of 45.1 grams for you guys. If you can find enough people interested in purchasing Pitolisant at 49 USD per gram, then I'm a happy camper. You can PM me what stake you want out of the total profits? Before you should rip-off! just look and see what profit margins are other people making off of nootropics, it's ridiculous.

#19 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

If you're up for it I'd very much like to buy some from you as well, Q!

#20 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'll take 2 grams

#21 Ampamet

• Validating/Suspended
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

I'm interested in buying 2 grams yadayada.

Of the drugs you've tried, would you say modafinil has the closest effects to pitolisant? (minus the dopaminergic action of modafinil)
Its hard to picture how a wakefulness promoting agent that leaves the dopamine system untouched would feel.

#22 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Of the drugs you've tried, would you say modafinil has the closest effects to pitolisant? (minus the dopaminergic action of modafinil)
Its hard to picture how a wakefulness promoting agent that leaves the dopamine system untouched would feel.

No, it raises DA na Acetylocholine in the PFC according to the studies. You can check them out. Guys if you want this, just PM me. Up to 5g per person US based only.

#23 Ampamet

• Validating/Suspended
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

No, it raises DA na Acetylocholine in the PFC according to the studies. You can check them out. Guys if you want this, just PM me. Up to 5g per person US based only.

Right, I meant to say it has no effects on DAT like most other stimulants do.

#24 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

Any ideas how to get this stuff in europe?

#25 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

If you are a none US based resident and would like to buy one of the samples PM yadayada or myself and we will get you the PayitSquare link and necessary data. I will be taking on only so many shipments so due act quickly. I will be giving priority to the persons who have already stated interest here but you still must contact one of us via PM.

What will be happening is ALL participants will be sending yadayada the funds for the sample and shipping costs. Yadayada will then mail to me the non US bound samples for forwarding outside of the US along with the funds for shipping and packaging.

Edited by Q did it!, 01 November 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#26 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

If you are a none US based resident and would like to buy one of the samples PM yadayada or myself and we will get you the PayitSquare link and necessary data. I will be taking on only so many shipments so due act quickly. I will be giving priority to the persons who have already stated interest here but you still must contact one of us via PM.

What will be happening is ALL participants will be sending yadayada the funds for the sample and shipping costs. Yadayada will then mail to me the non US bound samples for forwarding outside of the US along with the funds for shipping and packaging.

Agrred. I already gave Q did it! the payitsquare link with 5 spots available for non-us participants. 1 spot has already been taken.

#27 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Agrred. I already gave Q did it! the payitsquare link with 5 spots available for non-us participants. 1 spot has already been taken.

Edited by MasterHerb, 01 November 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#28 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

1:43
Well I'll just update this as long as it will work and just list my subjective experiences. As far as I can tell the single greatest benefit is having a feeling of lucidity and not daydreaming. I don't feel like daydreaming at all where I complete a task and just into this sleep mode until I have to jerk myself out of it by whatnot, anger or whatever. So far so good.

Oh, no. The greatest benefit to my in the internal chatter has died down. I just noticed this since I'm functioning very nicely. It's always that negativisitc internal chatter that gets me down in the dumps and its pretty much quieted out. Dunno.

Hey can you try it with Artichoke or Zembrine? Modafinil elevates cAMP and I wanted to see if Pitolisant has a similar effect.

#29 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Guys please read the instructions on the payitsquare page I sent to you guys. Some of you guys aren't making the full payment with the cost of shipping as it differs from the domestic and international.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

I paid....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lucid, histamine, awake

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users