Pitolisant, first subjective report.

lucid histamine awake

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#31 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Cool, guys I'll be receiving the Pitolisant with BPAP together in one package. I'll let you know when exactly it will be shipped. Little patience, one man gig/show.

#32 Espyonaj

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Cool, guys I'll be receiving the Pitolisant with BPAP together in one package. I'll let you know when exactly it will be shipped. Little patience, one man gig/show.

No rush of course, and appreciate the offer; any update on the Pitolisant shipment(s)?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

No rush of course, and appreciate the offer; any update on the Pitolisant shipment(s)?

I talked with the supplier. I'll be pretty busy with shipping after Friday since he is sending the BPAP and Pitolisant together. Which is a little of a relief for me to get it done in one shot.

#34 Espyonaj

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

I talked with the supplier. I'll be pretty busy with shipping after Friday since he is sending the BPAP and Pitolisant together. Which is a little of a relief for me to get it done in one shot.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

In the meantime, do you have any other personal reports regarding your Pitolisant experiences?

#35 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

In the meantime, do you have any other personal reports regarding your Pitolisant experiences?

Not really. Atm, I'm just trying to get my life back in order. It's taking a while, longer than I expected. I can't wait to be over these group buys.

#36 baronjpetor

• 24 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Sounds promising...
What's the injection method ? Subcutaneous or IM ?
Yadayada, did it have any impact on your sleep ?
Do you have to cycle it ?

#37 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Sounds promising...

Yes any sign of tolerance developing? I'm still interested in purchasing a couple of grams.

#38 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Sounds promising...

Yes any sign of tolerance developing? I'm still interested in purchasing a couple of grams.

Send me a PM, I think Q did it! still has one spot open for overseas shipping. Guys, I still have like 5g I can sell in one purchase. First person to PM me for it gets it and that's all. Effects are same, tolerance doesn't build up AFAIK. Still that awake and aware feeling. It's somewhat similar to when you do tdcs on DLPFC and left shoulder. Get's you in a certain mode.
  • like x 1

#39 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

yadayada,

I've been following tiprolisant/pitolisant for a long time. I've tried other histamine 3 antagonists, such as Betaserc (horrid) to no avail.

Can you please give us more information about the subjective effects of pitolisant you have experienced?
Do you continue to take it yourself?
If pitolisant is good, then why sell off your own supply rather than take it?
Any side effects?

Thanks.

-a very experienced psychonaut

#40 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

yadayada,

I've been following tiprolisant/pitolisant for a long time. I've tried other histamine 3 antagonists, such as Betaserc (horrid) to no avail.

Can you please give us more information about the subjective effects of pitolisant you have experienced?
Do you continue to take it yourself?
If pitolisant is good, then why sell off your own supply rather than take it?
Any side effects?

Thanks.

-a very experienced psychonaut

The subjective effects are very consistent. Mostly like modafinil with a shorter half life and no agitation. The effects range from a feeling of being awake and aware to coherently focusing and homing in on thoughts given that you have a clear idea of what you would like to do. I very much like Pitolisant; but, would like to see effects on other users. I don't feel yet comfortable in my assertions about pitolisant without hearing first hand experiences from other users.

Edited by yadayada, 10 November 2013 - 05:52 AM.

#41 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Is there any benefits in the motivation department?

Do you plan to continue taking this yourself? Or is it not good enough to to bother restocking?

#42 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Any shipping updates?

#43 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Any shipping updates?

I have recieved confirmation from my supplier that he is shipping 1g of sample BPAP to me with the Pitolisant. Once I recieve it I will be sorting out the amounts with my small scale. Should not take more than one or two days.

#44 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

I should be able to include a first subjective report on effects of BPAP. I unfortunately in my anger at loosing my job threw away my stock of selegiline, which does make me quite an asshole; but, I've read it does combine very well with BPAP for ADD/ADHD. If anyone is willing to send out a small portion of their selegiline, that would be awesome. Preferably Teva is possible.

#45 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

If there is any left I'd like to get 1 gram (international shipping or by forwarding if unavailable).

#46 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

I wasn't at all impressed by modafinil. Caffeine for me is far better.

Selegine imo is god-awful toxic sewage to be avoided at all cost. Especially avoid the selegiline patch if oral selegiline did not agree w/you. Patch vs oral selegiline are metabolized differently, the patch delivers more selegiline to the brain, while oral selegiline a lot gets converted into amphs. That is why taking a vial of selegiline orally (ps plz DONT try this!!!) feels a lot like meth, while the patch has the potential to turn many into a psychopath angry dude.

Selegiline and memantine were two of my worst (or best, lol, depending on your pov) meds experiences and I've basically tried most available meds out there. Shit, far too many... I've finally narrowed it down to what works for me and its only a few.

Edited by Pitolisant, 10 November 2013 - 06:53 AM.

#47 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

The package should be here today or today or Monday, afaik.

I'm filling out all the info I need. I got two payments from people who never sent me their addresses or I lost it. :|?

Will the person's under the nick:
"Particle"
and
"***s B*****r", (you should know who you are based on your last name)
please send me your shipping info again if you haven't already done so, so you can actually get what you paid for. Thanks!
Either that or you just dont get the Pitolisant. Sorry!

#48 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Yadayada could you give a brief discription of the administration process? I have experience injecting Cerebrolysin but nothing else thanks.

#49 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yadayada could you give a brief discription of the administration process? I have experience injecting Cerebrolysin but nothing else thanks.

Can't you just take it orally?

#50 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

K, I got the remaining info from Q did it!. Thanks. Yes, Pitolisant can be taken orally as I've done over the past couple of days. Tolerance does not seem to be an issue.

#51 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ok great. Nice and easy.

#52 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

K, I got the remaining info from Q did it!. Thanks. Yes, Pitolisant can be taken orally as I've done over the past couple of days. Tolerance does not seem to be an issue.

Good to know.

So why was the IM route of administration chosen in the first place?

#53 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Good to know.

So why was the IM route of administration chosen in the first place?

I'm not aware of why that was so. All I know is orally, 30mg seems to be effective for me.

#54 Espyonaj

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Thanks for the update. Since tolerance doesn't seem to be an issue, and it sounds like you're still taking it, so are you still happy with the results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#55 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Thanks for the update. Since tolerance doesn't seem to be an issue, and it sounds like you're still taking it, so are you still happy with the results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much. It will get you out of bed if you wake up early or didn't sleep well. Much more faster than coffee or modafinil IMHO.

#56 Ampamet

• Validating/Suspended
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

I'm curious, have you co-administered Pitolisant with any stimulants?

#57 Particle

• 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Any information to share regarding the purity of this? Also, I assume that this is the free base of the compound (logically – although the HCl and oxalate salts are not unheard of). Can you confirm?

#58 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

You guys that inject shit from unregulated sources are crazy. I'm waiting for someone to come down with a serious disease from injecting something like tainted Cerebrolysin, it would be far too easy to get slipped a mickey and end up with Hep C from some online prankster shipping out tainted injectables.

Cerebrolysin isn't that great, why not take the oral version of Cerebrolysin, NPEP-12? That is if you can find it, it has many of the same effects as cerebrolysin without the risk of injecting something nasty directly into your bloodstream. Don't take potentially large risks with your health for small gains. Injecting yourself for 'self-improvement' is rather pointless unless you are a competitive bodybuilder or pro-athlete that needs roids to compete I just don't see the logic of taking on a health risk for minimal cognitive gains.

Edited by Pitolisant, 18 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#59 Particle

• 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

You guys that inject shit from unregulated sources are crazy. I'm waiting for someone to come down with a serious disease from injecting something like tainted Cerebrolysin, it would be far too easy to get slipped a mickey and end up with Hep C from some online prankster shipping out tainted injectables.

Cerebrolysin isn't that great, why not take the oral version of Cerebrolysin, NPEP-12? That is if you can find it, it has many of the same effects as cerebrolysin without the risk of injecting something nasty directly into your bloodstream. Don't take potentially large risks with your health for small gains. Injecting yourself for 'self-improvement' is rather pointless unless you are a competitive bodybuilder or pro-athlete that needs roids to compete I just don't see the logic of taking on a health risk for minimal cognitive gains.

I'd definitely suggest oral administration in the case of Pitolisant. Unnecessary subcutaneous injections in mice (or in humans for that matter) have a tendency to do more harm than good. As a personal precaution, I confirm the purity of any compound I receive at the university.

Furthermore, what people choose to inject/consume is entirely their own business, and you are not one to judge, nor am I. I both hope and expect that proper consideration & precautions are taken prior to any pharmaceutical administration, be it oral, IM-injection or otherwise. We really don't need a nootropics-related death/scandal in the news, as it would have some serious repercussions for all of us.

Also, NPEP-12 is far less active compared to Cerebrolysin, and since both are porcine brain-derived, the use of either pose the same risk :). I see your point in the HCV example, but we're exposed to the risk of being poisoned pretty much everywhere.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

The package should be here today or today or Monday, afaik.

I'm filling out all the info I need. I got two payments from people who never sent me their addresses or I lost it. :|?

Will the person's under the nick:
"Particle"
and
"***s B*****r", (you should know who you are based on your last name)
please send me your shipping info again if you haven't already done so, so you can actually get what you paid for. Thanks!
Either that or you just dont get the Pitolisant. Sorry!

Did you receive the package?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lucid, histamine, awake

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users