• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Focalin XR, lovastatin and Sunifiram safety

stacking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wayward Neuron

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

I've searched the forum for information on the topic and came up with nill. I'm not a brain chemistry expert, so I'm looking for input from those of you who are more accomplished and knowledgeable than me. I'm currently taking Focalin XR, 10mg/day. I'm also taking Lovastatin as it's been recently reported to help overcome learning disabilities and memory deficits (link below). Can anyone comment on the safety of stacking Sunifiram with these drugs? Google has not been my friend in this regard. Thank you.

http://www.newscient...disability.html

#2 Wayward Neuron

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Found my own answer, in this forum. I was looking for information specific to sunifiram and Focalin, but discovered an older thread that discussed sunifiram stacked with stimulants in general. To sum up, not a good idea. Bummer.

http://www.longecity...nifiram/page-31

I'm also looking at coluracetam, and again, not much data regarding stacking it with Focalin (or stimulants in general). Has anyone had experience with this nootropic and Focalin?

Can anyone suggest a compound that would stack well with Focalin that would enhance working and long term memory? My working memory is pretty much nill, and nothing I read makes it to long term memory. I desperately need to correct that situation. Thanks in advance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stacking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users