#5851 ceridwen

• 1,103 posts

Member Away

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:35 PM

@Charles Thompson I couldn't see Britain in their list of countries

#5852 zeropoint

• 88 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

Wow, that’s a heck of a price difference!

I wrote to Evo and they said:

“We sourced this from the same supplier as tht, a well known vendor of NSI-189.”

Does that mean anything to people here? They said the people at Evo know the ppl at THT...

Where did you get the nsi-189?

Charles Thompson, I don't know who or what THT is...but I'm a total newbie at all this.

zeropoint, I went through alibaba. They gave me Certificates of Analysis for both orders (phosphate and freebase) but I've never even seen a COA before this and for all I know they could be fake. If I had it to do over again I would try Strangelove first, or get recommendations. I liked the person I worked with in China, but since I didn't have a great result, I can't help but wonder if I picked the right vendor.

I hear you....unbelievable how many vendors in  China/and/or Alibaba.

If there was a common subjective "feel" to nsi maybe one could evaluate....but from powder appearance alone forget it, no way that would work.

You in the states?  Says in profile you are.....how much 1 g.?

Maybe try DECREASING dose (a hunch).....

Edited by zeropoint, 13 February 2018 - 06:27 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5853 vice

• 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:36 PM

Hi guys,

I just got an amount of NSI-189 phosphate which I do not really need (a customer of mine changed his mind), it is good quality, certified, with a long expiration date, directly from a laboratory.

If anyone of you would need it, I would be more than happy to send it for below market price. I'm not trying to make any profit, I just really do not need it.

The amount is 10g. If somebody of you guys need it, please send me a message here on the forum, I will give it to a first come first serve basis.

For some reason I can not edit this post. It is sold, just in case anyone would be interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)