#5851 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:35 PM

@Charles Thompson I couldn't see Britain in their list of countries

#5852 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

Wow, that’s a heck of a price difference!

I wrote to Evo and they said:

“We sourced this from the same supplier as tht, a well known vendor of NSI-189.”

Does that mean anything to people here? They said the people at Evo know the ppl at THT...

Where did you get the nsi-189?

Charles Thompson, I don't know who or what THT is...but I'm a total newbie at all this.

zeropoint, I went through alibaba. They gave me Certificates of Analysis for both orders (phosphate and freebase) but I've never even seen a COA before this and for all I know they could be fake. If I had it to do over again I would try Strangelove first, or get recommendations. I liked the person I worked with in China, but since I didn't have a great result, I can't help but wonder if I picked the right vendor.

I hear you....unbelievable how many vendors in  China/and/or Alibaba.

If there was a common subjective "feel" to nsi maybe one could evaluate....but from powder appearance alone forget it, no way that would work.

You in the states?  Says in profile you are.....how much 1 g.?

Maybe try DECREASING dose (a hunch).....

Edited by zeropoint, 13 February 2018 - 06:27 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5853 vice

• 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:36 PM

Hi guys,

I just got an amount of NSI-189 phosphate which I do not really need (a customer of mine changed his mind), it is good quality, certified, with a long expiration date, directly from a laboratory.

If anyone of you would need it, I would be more than happy to send it for below market price. I'm not trying to make any profit, I just really do not need it.

The amount is 10g. If somebody of you guys need it, please send me a message here on the forum, I will give it to a first come first serve basis.

For some reason I can not edit this post. It is sold, just in case anyone would be interested.

#5854 Ultima

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:06 PM

Hi guys,

I just got an amount of NSI-189 phosphate which I do not really need (a customer of mine changed his mind), it is good quality, certified, with a long expiration date, directly from a laboratory.

If anyone of you would need it, I would be more than happy to send it for below market price. I'm not trying to make any profit, I just really do not need it.

The amount is 10g. If somebody of you guys need it, please send me a message here on the forum, I will give it to a first come first serve basis.

For some reason I can not edit this post. It is sold, just in case anyone would be interested.

I'm interested, I'll PM you.

So, I've been taking 20 mg of Phosphate for a little over a month now. Have not had any anxiety at all. It's subtle, but I think it's working. I've been rather upbeat and happy for the past month. I've had two particularly powerful moments since I've been taking NSI-189. The first was during the SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch. It made me cry, which was powerful, I've only shed tears of joy once and to experience that level of emotion was surreal. It's as if I'm becoming more in tune with my emotions as others have reported. I've become more insightful, and have a level of motivation I didn't have before.  A second time, I almost cried again while playing Uncharted 4. My brother passed away in 2013, and with that game being a brotherhood story, it touched me deeply. I have had social anxiety in the past, and while I think it's gone, I've become too used to being alone. I'm on the verge of stepping back into the limelight. Upped my dosage to 40mg, and am debating if I should wait a bit longer or just jump back into the night life.

#5855 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

@Ceridwen - I don’t think they ship there cos it’s where they are based.

THT I found was a vendor called tht.co which sold a bunch of rare chemicals a couple years ago and also synthesised stuff. Reading between the lines they (Evopharmacy) have the same capacity as they mentioned they were gonna expand their range of racetams and rare chemicals significantly.

#5856 sdanhedonic

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:14 PM

Hi. I've been a lurker for quite some time, but I decided to post in this thread because I have some questions.

I hope that someone gets back to me to give me some hope or reassure me that everything is fine.

After months of suffering from depression, anhedonia, depersonalization and dissociation after a Roaccutane course, I decided to order some NSI-189 from Strangelove to try. Because I'm really afraid of SSRI's, especially the side effects and after reading this whole thread I was really convinced that NSI would be something that could help me and get my life back on track just so to say. 

Unfortunately I have some very rare or weird effects after just 2 dosages of 20 mg in the morning. Maybe I should note that I only took 2 dosages of 20 mg and after I experienced hearing loss I haven't been taken any more NSI-189 yet. I also had some drinks two days after my last 20 mg (i'm a student). In total I only took NSI-189 for 2 days of 20 mg. These are:

- Worsening of depersonalization and dissociation

- My head feel numbs 

- Numb feelings in my hands

- Worsening of tinnitus

- Hearing loss and hearing difference (I don't hear any bass)

- Nausea

Do you guys think that it's possible that the NSI-189 from Strangelove is causing this? And do these side effects dissapear when you stop the NSI-189? I'm sorry for this weird post. I need some help. I'm a newbee in all of this and I don't have any knowledge of any of this.

I'm a little bit scared now.

I keep reminding myself that this will dissapear and that only 2 days of NSI-189 cannot cause all of this or at least that I didn't do any irriversible braindamage. I just keep reminding myself that everything will be fine by reading all of the positive experiences with NSI-189 from this thread.

#5857 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:32 AM

Hi. I've been a lurker for quite some time, but I decided to post in this thread because I have some questions.

I hope that someone gets back to me to give me some hope or reassure me that everything is fine.

After months of suffering from depression, anhedonia, depersonalization and dissociation after a Roaccutane course, I decided to order some NSI-189 from Strangelove to try. Because I'm really afraid of SSRI's, especially the side effects and after reading this whole thread I was really convinced that NSI would be something that could help me and get my life back on track just so to say. 

Unfortunately I have some very rare or weird effects after just 2 dosages of 20 mg in the morning. Maybe I should note that I only took 2 dosages of 20 mg and after I experienced hearing loss I haven't been taken any more NSI-189 yet. I also had some drinks two days after my last 20 mg (i'm a student). In total I only took NSI-189 for 2 days of 20 mg. These are:

- My head feel numbs 

- Worsening of tinnitus

- Nausea

Do you guys think that it's possible that the NSI-189 from Strangelove is causing this? And do these side effects dissapear when you stop the NSI-189? I'm sorry for this weird post. I need some help. I'm a newbee in all of this and I don't have any knowledge of any of this.

I keep reminding myself that this will dissapear and that only 2 days of NSI-189 cannot cause all of this or at least that I didn't do any irriversible braindamage. I just keep reminding myself that everything will be fine by reading all of the positive experiences with NSI-189 from this thread.

These are very unusual reactions... Some of them really are connected to NSI-189 though, I'll list the ones I recognize from multiple others:

- Head feels numb

- Hearing difference

The first two are probably connected to the neuropathy which the drug seems to induce (it shares this property with MULTIPLE other neurogenic compounds - Dihexa causes even more neuropathy for instance), the second is probably connected to the alteration of acuity of senses which the drug induces - the most common ones are sight - it induces HD vision, alters colour-perception - however, other sensory enhancements or alterations have been reported as well, such as smell and hearing.

I personally experienced enhanced hearing while on the drug - YOU however, are sadly, the only case I've heard of someone getting lessened hearing from the drug - since the drug usually enhances senses, not dulls them, it can't be said with complete certainty that NSI-189 is the cause of it, but it's certainly possible.

My own neuropathy and altering of hearing went away after a while of taking the drug, and was completely abolished after discontinuing NSI-189 - this is what the majority reports, regarding these particular side-effects.

The worsening of DP/DR is concerning, and may go away anytime soon... you of course also have to remember that worsening of DP/DR have been reported from multiple other classes of antidepressant drugs, so it's perhaps to be expected - it is often, however, also reported that after some time, they instead IMPROVE DP/DR symptoms. However, NSI-189 was not created to help with DP/DR, but with classical depression and loss of cognition - as such, I recommend that if you are to return to taking the drug, you COMBINE it, with substances which combat DP/DR.

They are as follows:

Kappa-antagonists (cerc-501, buprenorphine+Samidorphan, buprenorphine+naltrexone)

Lamotrigine (glutamate modulator, in theory, another glutamate modulator, Tianeptine, could also be helpful, but it has never been trialled for DP/DR, so it's pure hypothesis at this time)

Since I believe Roaccutane causes damage to the hippocampus, you probably did the right thing in trying out NSI-189, since causing neurogenesis in the hippocampus is the mode of action of this drug, but the DP/DR does need to be handled - have a look at some of the DP/DR threads on here and the results people have had with DP/DR -treatments, to see if there's anything that looks promising.

• WellResearched x 1

#5858 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

Hello, I am chiming in with my experience of NSI-189 which I am taking for decades long severe depression, anhedonia, PTSD, and other assorted brain-based miseries. 

I am on my 6th day, and had to immediately scale back from my 20mg dose due to both the arm/hand neuropathy and anxiety/dysphoric mania/OCD levels of over-stimulation. I am now just doing 10mg a day and that may still be too much. I was using Selank on advice that it would take the edge off the NSI, but have found Selank actually adds to the stimulation versus the calming response most people get. 

I also feel more "out of it" and spacey for 4-5 hours after taking NSI. I have energy to get a few things done, but it is strictly mechanical energy, there is no motivation, desire or pleasure behind it. I have felt what I can only call sudden "micro-flickers" of what seems like "positivity". It is free-floating and not about anything. But so rare for my brain to feel anything positive, that it is very noticeable. So I want to push through with the NSI for a couple weeks as I am truly desperate for relief and better quality of life. 

2 days ago I added in BPC-157 to try to help with brain damage from very long term benzo Rx which I am still on and may not be able to get off. I tried to taper once before but it was a disaster. Also 30 year history of alcoholism, so there is damage from that. The BPC does not seem to have any side effects but does "wake" my brain up a bit. 

The immediate effects of dosing BPC or Selank are a clear type of brain stimulation, whereas after NSI, it is a cloudy/agitated stimulation. But as the mushroom noted, and others have reported, AD's can start off that way and NSI effects don't often unfold and turn positive until a couple weeks use. I am interested in long term benefits.  

Also, to avoid confusion, I am a 52yo girl teddy. 

Thanks to everyone who contributes here, I have learned a lot. 

#5859 sdanhedonic

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

- My head feel numbs
- Worsening of tinnitus
- Nausea

These are very unusual reactions... Some of them really are connected to NSI-189 though, I'll list the ones I recognize from multiple others:

- Head feels numb
- Hearing difference

The first two are probably connected to the neuropathy which the drug seems to induce (it shares this property with MULTIPLE other neurogenic compounds - Dihexa causes even more neuropathy for instance), the second is probably connected to the alteration of acuity of senses which the drug induces - the most common ones are sight - it induces HD vision, alters colour-perception - however, other sensory enhancements or alterations have been reported as well, such as smell and hearing.

I personally experienced enhanced hearing while on the drug - YOU however, are sadly, the only case I've heard of someone getting lessened hearing from the drug - since the drug usually enhances senses, not dulls them, it can't be said with complete certainty that NSI-189 is the cause of it, but it's certainly possible.

My own neuropathy and altering of hearing went away after a while of taking the drug, and was completely abolished after discontinuing NSI-189 - this is what the majority reports, regarding these particular side-effects.

The worsening of DP/DR is concerning, and may go away anytime soon... you of course also have to remember that worsening of DP/DR have been reported from multiple other classes of antidepressant drugs, so it's perhaps to be expected - it is often, however, also reported that after some time, they instead IMPROVE DP/DR symptoms. However, NSI-189 was not created to help with DP/DR, but with classical depression and loss of cognition - as such, I recommend that if you are to return to taking the drug, you COMBINE it, with substances which combat DP/DR.

They are as follows:

Kappa-antagonists (cerc-501, buprenorphine+Samidorphan, buprenorphine+naltrexone)
Lamotrigine (glutamate modulator, in theory, another glutamate modulator, Tianeptine, could also be helpful, but it has never been trialled for DP/DR, so it's pure hypothesis at this time)

Since I believe Roaccutane causes damage to the hippocampus, you probably did the right thing in trying out NSI-189, since causing neurogenesis in the hippocampus is the mode of action of this drug, but the DP/DR does need to be handled - have a look at some of the DP/DR threads on here and the results people have had with DP/DR -treatments, to see if there's anything that looks promising.

I send you a personal message. Could you please answer? I’m freaking out.

#5860 jag604

• 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

I'm trying to figure out what to do....

I'm on Zoloft 50mg.  I was on 75mg but the doctor and I decided to taper off this past Monday.  

I'm not sure if I should take NSI-189 in conjunction with the zoloft or wait till I'm completely off?

#5861 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:46 PM

- My head feel numbs 

- Worsening of tinnitus

- Nausea

- Head feels numb

- Hearing difference

They are as follows:

Stinkorninjor, thanks for again a great post.

Sdanhedonic, very sorry to hear, unfortunatelly yes, most of the side effects you mentioned are rare side effects of NSI-189. The side effects Stinkorninjor mentioned and there are 3-4 other experiences mentioning tinnitus also in this thread. All the members that mentioned side effects did not get a permanent damage, except from one member that we did not get further feedback a couple months ago. The side effects are usually going away from a few days after discontinuation to a maximum of weeks (one case with neuropathic pain in the leg). Great that you stopped after the second dose, were the 20mg orally or sublingually?

The lowest amount that someone got side effects was 10mg (thankfully, I asked him to trial it first with only 10mg) a member with neurolyme that got strong side effects for a few days and needed about two weeks to return to baseline. NSI-189 is usually very benign but unfortunatelly as with any medication, in very rare cases, serious side effects have been reported. In most cases that strong side effects were reported there was a previous neurological damage, mostly lyme or physical damage in the nervous system. We do not have knowledge about the MOA of NSI-189 but it seems to me that the kind of stimulation that provides to the nervous system, can give side effects from prior damage, with the same logic that you will have extra pain pressuring a leg with a broken bone. This is very general, but the good part as I said is that from feedback all side effects dissapeared after discontinuation. The only side effect I have never heard before is hearing loss. Hopefully this is only a side effect of nervous system overstimulation and will go away soon. I ll keep in contact through PMs also and maybe send you some gabapentin in case you thing that might going to help you.

• Agree x 1

#5862 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

I'm trying to figure out what to do....

I'm on Zoloft 50mg.  I was on 75mg but the doctor and I decided to taper off this past Monday.  

I'm not sure if I should take NSI-189 in conjunction with the zoloft or wait till I'm completely off?

If I recall correctly, NSI-189 is being considered as an adjunct for depression as well, with SSRI's - there are multiple people whom have trialled it with SSRI's in this thread and elsewhere - doesn't seem to be any reaction.

I actually recommend that you go on the drug already, since you want to make sure that you don't get depression again - just go with a very small dosage - 10 mg for instance, and then work your way upwards as you lower your SSRI-dosage.

• like x 1

#5863 dramachiavellian

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

so i read the more recent paper about the phase II clinical trials for depression, as well as the thread on here regarding NSI's mechanism of action. i find it interesting that it works as a NET inhibitor and interacts with dopamine receptors (likely as an agonist). this correlates pretty well with the benefits seen in the trial on attention, cognition and executive function, but it raises the question -  do those of you who are more familiar with NSI believe its effects extend beyond said mechanism, or do you think it's "just another monoamine modulator", albeit a decent one, a la tri/tetracyclic antidepressants?

i have a (successful) history with NSI, but i couldn't help but notice i got the same "HD vision" effect with its distant structural relative, trazodone. both were about equal in fighting depression, but trazodone is unsurprisingly a better anxiolytic. nevertheless, NSI did this weird thing to me, which i've seen people attempt to describe by saying "i feel like i'm back in [memory]". it was like a sense of nostalgia, but it was rooted in the present rather than the past. to be honest, i've been around the block pharmaceutically speaking and no drug has ever done that to me before... which makes me conflicted as to whether NSI-189 really is the pioneer it's sometimes seen to be - i mean, yes, it induces neurogenesis, but again, so do other antidepressants. NSI felt much more like a miracle to me personally, and that could be the case - but it could also be because that's how i expected it to feel.

i'm toying around with the idea of getting some more, but as i'm already on a tricyclic, i'm hesitant to mess around any further with my monoamines unless the benefits to neurogenesis, executive function and cognition are significantly greater on paper with NSI than all the other monoaminergic antidepressants with vaguely similar mechanisms of action.

Edited by dramachiavellian, 01 March 2018 - 03:47 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#5864 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

I am on BPC at 400mcg/day in divided doses and 10mg NSI in the AM. I started out taking 10mg NSI 2 X day, but had to quickly reduce due to dysphoric over-stimulation/anxiety and neuropathy. I have not noticed any anti-depressant or anti-anhedonic effects yet, but it's probably too early for that. Problem is, the benzo that I have taken for 15 years for sleep (at stable dose without tolerance) has been rendered completely useless. Either from the BPC or the NSI or both. I have had insomnia since shortly after starting this program. Now when I take my benzo, not only does it not work, it makes me feel like shit. I thought BPC was supposed to potentiate benzo receptors, and prevent tolerance, but I seem be having reverse affect. 

I did want to get off the benzo eventually as I'm sure it contributes to my depression/anhedonia, but not in this wham bam way, and I am going to need another sleep aid toot sweet as I am going nutcakes not sleeping. I am seeing my doctor Monday and can request another sleep Rx. All the "OTC/natural" stuff never has worked for me, and I have tried it all. A lot of the Rx's, I can't tolerate either, but I must get some sleep, so I will need to find something.

Does anyone know what might have happened to blowup my benzo? Can anyone suggest a "knock out" type sleep aid that will mix (or will NOT mix) with the BPC/NSI? ~THANKS

#5865 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:14 PM

So, I'm here now.

How do I buy, from who, and I'm in Vancouver Canada.

#5866 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:19 AM

I found a thread on Reddit where the OP is asking if anyone knows why his tolerance for Ritalin and coffee has gone up so high. In the details he tells of taking BPC-157 during his 9 month abstinence from Ritalin and coffee and I presume any other substance. 

Obviously amphetamines are very different from benzos, but anyway someone posted this study on the subject https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/11978191

Oh, by the way I'm taking Inositol, mainly for Xanax tolerance. It seems to be helping.

I am on BPC at 400mcg/day in divided doses and 10mg NSI in the AM. I started out taking 10mg NSI 2 X day, but had to quickly reduce due to dysphoric over-stimulation/anxiety and neuropathy. I have not noticed any anti-depressant or anti-anhedonic effects yet, but it's probably too early for that. Problem is, the benzo that I have taken for 15 years for sleep (at stable dose without tolerance) has been rendered completely useless. Either from the BPC or the NSI or both. I have had insomnia since shortly after starting this program. Now when I take my benzo, not only does it not work, it makes me feel like shit. I thought BPC was supposed to potentiate benzo receptors, and prevent tolerance, but I seem be having reverse affect. 

I did want to get off the benzo eventually as I'm sure it contributes to my depression/anhedonia, but not in this wham bam way, and I am going to need another sleep aid toot sweet as I am going nutcakes not sleeping. I am seeing my doctor Monday and can request another sleep Rx. All the "OTC/natural" stuff never has worked for me, and I have tried it all. A lot of the Rx's, I can't tolerate either, but I must get some sleep, so I will need to find something.

Does anyone know what might have happened to blowup my benzo? Can anyone suggest a "knock out" type sleep aid that will mix (or will NOT mix) with the BPC/NSI? ~THANKS

Edited by Voulezvous, 02 March 2018 - 04:22 AM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Informative x 1

#5867 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• 179 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

http://neurosciencen...childhood-8597/ has anyone read that? If it's true, does that mean that NSI doesn't make people better from neurogenesis in their hippocampus? 

The one effect that NSI has - the hyperemotionality can be caused by dopamine agonism. Anti-Parkinsonian drugs are known for that effect. 

• Informative x 1

#5868 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

http://neurosciencen...childhood-8597/ has anyone read that? If it's true, does that mean that NSI doesn't make people better from neurogenesis in their hippocampus? 

The one effect that NSI has - the hyperemotionality can be caused by dopamine agonism. Anti-Parkinsonian drugs are known for that effect. 

Ok, first, that's only one study - yes, the pendulum may be swinging back in favour of the idea that we never create new brain-cells after childhood, but it's NOT clear-cut yet - this just makes things complicated.

Secondly, that's during NORMAL activity - chemically induced neurogenesis have been reported in multiple other antidepressants and compounds - NSI-189 alters brain-chemistry, which means that things may not be as simple as they seem - we do know for a fact that we can chemically induce alterations in the regenerative processes of other organs as well - such as via anabolic steroids.

For instance, Dihexa most definitively works, and that's a neurogenic compound which through epigenetic means ALTERS the behaviour of cellular regeneration. It replaces the transcription-factor which controls synapto-genesis, but a million times stronger...

With such compounds in existence, you can see how it's fully possible that NSI-189 causes neurogenesis, yes?

I'll give you this though, we still don't, to my knowledge, have any definitive proof that NSI-189 truly causes neurogenesis in humans - all we have are animal studies. Now we DO know that it helps with depression and cognition! But that is, alas, like you say, not necessarily the same as neurogenesis.

TL;DR:

Too early to say - we'll see. Conflicting finds.

#5869 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

I spoke a bit too rashly in my last post.

Just gave it a proper read, and considering the credentials of the researchers involved, I must say that it may have far more weight than I previously gave it credit for - the lead guy has devoted his LIFE to the study of neurogenesis, and was even an under-study for the guy that initially started swaying evidence in favour of Neurogenesis occuring in the adult brain.

If he has managed to find evidence pointing in the direction of Neurogenesis NOT occuring in adult human brains, then we probably need to hear him out.

Still, this doesn't necessarily occlude that neurogenesis could still be triggered by epigenetic compounds, or even by other chemical entities that alter the regular pathways the body uses.

BIG cheers to you for posting this article Michael! = )

#5870 sdanhedonic

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:49 PM

Is there anyone who knows someone in this forum that got long term or permanent side effects from NSI-189 I can talk to? I need someone to talk to. I’ve took NSI-189 for anhedonia, dp and a feeling of loss of personality. After 2 times taking 20 mg all my senses became dulled and all my previous symptoms got 10 times worse. I made a mistake, but I just hope things will get better. It’s been a month now..

All help is welcome. Please.

#5871 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

so i read the more recent paper about the phase II clinical trials for depression, as well as the thread on here regarding NSI's mechanism of action. i find it interesting that it works as a NET inhibitor and interacts with dopamine receptors (likely as an agonist). this correlates pretty well with the benefits seen in the trial on attention, cognition and executive function, but it raises the question -  do those of you who are more familiar with NSI believe its effects extend beyond said mechanism, or do you think it's "just another monoamine modulator", albeit a decent one, a la tri/tetracyclic antidepressants?

Where did you get this info from? As far as I know, NSI didn't show any affinity for monoamine transporters in early tests by neuralstem.

#5872 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

Where did you get this info from? As far as I know, NSI didn't show any affinity for monoamine transporters in early tests by neuralstem.

He's going by the thread where we discussed the potential MOA of NSI - it DOES have affinity for the monomamine transporters, and a whole host of receptors - but here's the kicker... those affinities are SUPER-low! He probably hasn't studied the affinities-chart correctly, since the effects on these systems from NSI is considered negligible.

#5873 silversprings

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

Hey everyone, I've been taking around 40 mg of NSI for almost two weeks now and so far I have not experienced any positive or negative effects (maybe some increased anxiety at night, but I'm not 100% sure it's the NSI). I know that everyone is different, but when can I expect the positive effects to start becoming noticeable? (Assuming the drug does work for me of course). I'm taking it in the hope of alleviating my depression and anhedonia.

Also sdanhedonic, I'm sorry to hear that. I have no help to offer unfortunately but I hope you get better soon. I find it strange that it would have such permanent and significant side effects after only two small doses.

Edited by silversprings, 16 March 2018 - 08:48 PM.

#5874 sdanhedonic

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:18 PM

Does anyone know how long NSI-189 stays in your body/blood? I drank some (a lot i guess) alcohol the day after my last 20mg.. maybe that’s why I got so many side effects? But I thought after 24h after my last dosage there could be no risk.

I still feel numb everywhere. And a tingling feeling in the night.

#5875 Shizzle

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:46 PM

I spoke a bit too rashly in my last post.

Just gave it a proper read, and considering the credentials of the researchers involved, I must say that it may have far more weight than I previously gave it credit for - the lead guy has devoted his LIFE to the study of neurogenesis, and was even an under-study for the guy that initially started swaying evidence in favour of Neurogenesis occuring in the adult brain.

If he has managed to find evidence pointing in the direction of Neurogenesis NOT occuring in adult human brains, then we probably need to hear him out.

Still, this doesn't necessarily occlude that neurogenesis could still be triggered by epigenetic compounds, or even by other chemical entities that alter the regular pathways the body uses.

BIG cheers to you for posting this article Michael! = )

The guys at r/science are pointing out how flawed the methodology in the study was.

Besides I wouldn't trust one controversial study when there were hundreds that proved the opposite. These days it's pretty ridiculous to say that neurogenesis doesn't occur in the whole brain at all in adults.

Also, it goes without saying that brain-scans showed many times neurogenesis in stroke victims.

Hell, it's even common to see an increase in hippocampal volume for treated patients with depression. If it's not neurogenesis that caused the growth of that brain region, then what is?

Sorry, I'm just a little annoyed to see news articles blowing things out of proportions when the authors of the study themselves admitted that their study had issues especialy considering the mountain of evidence supporting neurogenesis. There were other studies that used different markers that indeed did show neurogenesis.

Edited by Shizzle, 23 March 2018 - 02:48 PM.

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#5876 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:50 PM

I am now a proud buyer of NSI-189 from our resident vendor. Can someone please show me how to get in the private NSI-189 forum?

• unsure x 2
  • like x 1

#5877 sdanhedonic

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

I suffer from neuropathy (especially numbness all over my body and in my ears and weird sensations in my hands) 2 months after small NSI-189 dosages. Is there anyone who has experienced this side effect and that got away or knows more abour this? I’m scared.

#5878 swegab

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:23 AM

What is the shelf-life of this substance, have some at home that I bought around 6 months ago, it has been in dark but room temperature in a small bag that it came with, is it still ok and not dangerous to consume?

#5879 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

Serious side effects of NSI-189 are extremely rare, and there are correlated with previous damage in the nervous system. At this time is not clear in which cases NSI-189 would help with nervous system damage and in which cases would magnify a past, even subtle issue. If you have any prior problems with physical damage in the nervous system, neuro-lyme or side effects from isotretinoin (or other drugs) its best if you do not use NSI-189. Unfortunatelly I became aware of NSI-189 magnifying the side effects of isotretinoin just recently, if anyone could give any advice to the member Sdanhedonic please post in the thread below.

https://www.longecit...ed/#entry845484

Bost forms are stable, but the phosphate version is more stable, it could last for many years. Anyone that got good effects and needs more, I have the phosphate form from the same source.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5880 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

Guys, what dose? Empty stomach? When? Morning or night? In separate doses or once a day? Please assist.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users