• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Is 3-Bromopyruvate (3-BP) a Cancer Cure?

cancer cancer cure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#151 jc_the_1

• 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Sorry I'm pressed for time again, but I don't want to risk losing this data dump from Dayspring Cancer Clinic, the 3BP folks. Here's how it goes:

1. A phone consult (onsite preferred) is available for $350.

2. The 3BP IVs are not deliverable alone. They come as part of a comprehensive therapy package for $28,000/month. However, I was told that 3BP is available for "cheap" from various Chinese labs. That might make sense for the nonrich, provided that one could send a sample to a lab for verification via mass spectrometer, HPLC, etc. (Sounds like a group buy...)

3. The State of Arizona licensed their doctor to deliver 3BP in about 12/2014, so obviously they don't have much in the way of statistics yet. Presumably, other doctors throughout the USA will be licensed soon, but I have no further data.

4. Patients are advised to take antiparasitic medication prior to initiating 3BP therapy, because the parasites can eat the 3BP. This makes no sense to me, because the parasites are in the gut if they're anywhere, and the 3BP is intravenous. So yeah, some of their techniques seem goofy, but OTOH if they want to spin around clapping their hands for good luck while delivering 3BP to save lives, that's fine with me.

5. Other aspects of the therapy include: Gerson(ish) therapy, nanosilver, IV vitamin C, chelation therapy (heavy metals removal), and other stuff I'd never heard of. It occurs 9-5, 5 days/week, under doctor supervision.

6. The administrative assistant was very knowledgeable, but unaware of minicells, or 3BP adjuncts such as paracetamol and salinomycin. I have no reason to believe they would oppose these, however.

7. In the interest of clinical analysis, they do a PET scan the first week, then a second one later depending on disease evolution. This could provide high quality scientific evidence of efficacy.

Personally, I find it extremely offensive that a cancer clinic wants $28K/month to administer 3BP.

I also feel that these kinds of commercially driven organizations that prey on the hopes of desperate patients are not to be trusted, and specifically I don't trust their ad hoc n=1 reports about "cures".   It would raise the credibility of this thread on Longecity if people would call out such results as from a commercial organization and not treat it - in ANY way - as equivalent in value to peer-reviewed scientific research.

It would have value if - over time - people announced other clinics that have a more humanitarian approach to patients that are starting to deliver 3BP therapy.

Ok Pone 11, given that a patient spends over 160 hours in clinic receiving treatments, together with colon hydrotherapy costs, nutritionist costs, Medical doctor cost, rent on space, office equipment, liability insurance, overhead (electricity is expensive here in summer), four green juices daily, an extensive oral program etc. etc. what do you think it should cost?  When you answer it would be nice to know if you have run a business and how large it was so that it can be judged from that the value of your opinion about the cost of running a medical clinic.

I just got back from a dentist and spent just over $1,000. for a morning’s work.  Another alternative cancer clinic locally charges $45,000.  a month and another clinic is $27,000. for three weeks.  So price is relative and I think we give beyond humanitarian value for what is received.  If you are willing to work at the clinic for free it would bring down costs.

On one hand it seems the thread wants to see 3bp offered to patients but if someone actually starts doing that in real time that there are complaints that it is too expensive.  Wisdom is justified of her children.  Perhaps you would like to see Dayspring go away and then people would have less choice about what they can do for treatment.  Surely the dominant paradigm does not want any competition from a competitive molecule like 3bp.

The thread is interesting but all of you are living by peering into past events.  Excuse me, but Dayspring is trying to move into the future while living in the present.

If someone wants more information they are welcome to call the clinic and speak directly to someone.  We also welcome personal visits.

#152 jc_the_1

• 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

Sorry I'm pressed for time again, but I don't want to risk losing this data dump from Dayspring Cancer Clinic, the 3BP folks. Here's how it goes:

1. A phone consult (onsite preferred) is available for $350.

2. The 3BP IVs are not deliverable alone. They come as part of a comprehensive therapy package for $28,000/month. However, I was told that 3BP is available for "cheap" from various Chinese labs. That might make sense for the nonrich, provided that one could send a sample to a lab for verification via mass spectrometer, HPLC, etc. (Sounds like a group buy...)

3. The State of Arizona licensed their doctor to deliver 3BP in about 12/2014, so obviously they don't have much in the way of statistics yet. Presumably, other doctors throughout the USA will be licensed soon, but I have no further data.

4. Patients are advised to take antiparasitic medication prior to initiating 3BP therapy, because the parasites can eat the 3BP. This makes no sense to me, because the parasites are in the gut if they're anywhere, and the 3BP is intravenous. So yeah, some of their techniques seem goofy, but OTOH if they want to spin around clapping their hands for good luck while delivering 3BP to save lives, that's fine with me.

5. Other aspects of the therapy include: Gerson(ish) therapy, nanosilver, IV vitamin C, chelation therapy (heavy metals removal), and other stuff I'd never heard of. It occurs 9-5, 5 days/week, under doctor supervision.

6. The administrative assistant was very knowledgeable, but unaware of minicells, or 3BP adjuncts such as paracetamol and salinomycin. I have no reason to believe they would oppose these, however.

7. In the interest of clinical analysis, they do a PET scan the first week, then a second one later depending on disease evolution. This could provide high quality scientific evidence of efficacy.

Parasites are not found solely in the gut.  Why waste time taking 3bp when a parasitic med can take care of the problem first?  3bp can be taken orally and not just intravenously and especially if a liver or pancreatic cancer. Another reason why to take antiparasitic meds first.  Much more efficient use of 3bp in this way.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 pone11

• 654 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

Ok Pone 11, given that a patient spends over 160 hours in clinic receiving treatments, together with colon hydrotherapy costs, nutritionist costs, Medical doctor cost, rent on space, office equipment, liability insurance, overhead (electricity is expensive here in summer), four green juices daily, an extensive oral program etc. etc. what do you think it should cost?  When you answer it would be nice to know if you have run a business and how large it was so that it can be judged from that the value of your opinion about the cost of running a medical clinic.

I have run businesses that made millions per year, so I do appreciate that there is a cost for doing business.

There are alternative practitioners that typically charge $175 to $350 per infusion for a given targeted therapy.    3BP appears to be more dangerous and requires greater follow on care, so I understand that there might be additional expenses.   Chemotherapy can be very expensive but has insurance coverage.   

Many of the patients don't want 90% of what they are being forced to do over those 160 hours.  They want a targeted 3BP therapy and follow up monitoring, maybe as a complement to their other cancer treatments.

Forcing a person who is near end of life to spend $30K/month on Vitamin C and other treatments that have poor support in the literature is not in good faith.   Effectively this is a treatment for the ultra-rich and the ultra-desperate.  

#154 jc_the_1

• 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

I have run businesses that made millions per year, so I do appreciate that there is a cost for doing business.

There are alternative practitioners that typically charge $175 to $350 per infusion for a given targeted therapy.    3BP appears to be more dangerous and requires greater follow on care, so I understand that there might be additional expenses.   Chemotherapy can be very expensive but has insurance coverage.   

Many of the patients don't want 90% of what they are being forced to do over those 160 hours.  They want a targeted 3BP therapy and follow up monitoring, maybe as a complement to their other cancer treatments.

Forcing a person who is near end of life to spend $30K/month on Vitamin C and other treatments that have poor support in the literature is not in good faith.   Effectively this is a treatment for the ultra-rich and the ultra-desperate.  

Thanks for the reply.  Good for you to have great business acumen.

3bp is medical and like playing chess.  It is not easy to play a chess game when the other side (cancer) gets to use all of their pieces and the opponent is asked to only use the Queen (3bp).  3bp is not a stand alone treatment in my opinion unfortunately.

If someone does not want all of the treatment options that is their call.  Personally if I go to get my car transmission worked on I allow the technician to do what their experience and training tells them to do.  Patient directed care is seen in TV ads not at our clinic.  We go by medical training and clinical experience.  Searching the literature is an intellectual endeavor and sometimes "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".  Good for you for having an active mind and seeking out what works.

What is not in good faith is to not do all what I think is best for the patient.  While I agree that this is an out of pocket expense and not affordable to everyone, it is a possibility for some. It appears that you would have us not offer 3bp because some people can not afford it.  Would you also have Ferrari not make their cars and no one have indoor bathrooms because some people around the world do not have them?

#155 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:53 PM

What is not in good faith is to not do all what I think is best for the patient.  While I agree that this is an out of pocket expense and not affordable to everyone, it is a possibility for some. It appears that you would have us not offer 3bp because some people can not afford it.  Would you also have Ferrari not make their cars and no one have indoor bathrooms because some people around the world do not have them?

I think Pone11's point is that you shouldn't be charging Ferrari prices for something that ought to have a Camry price tag.  If you have no competition, then pricing is your prerogative, but people are allowed to say they don't think it's right.  What would Jesus do?

Edited by niner, 16 April 2015 - 07:54 PM.

• Good Point x 2

#156 jc_the_1

• 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

Until people get into the business of the costs of a medical clinic and know what is happening then they don't know what is happening.  It is not what one doesn't know that causes problems but what one thinks they know but don't know.

Sure, people can say what they want but hopefully it is logical, reasonable, mature and based on facts.  The opposite is guessing and assuming.  People can choose which side of the scale that they want to fall.

Scripture says a workman is worthy of his hire.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#157 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

Healthcare can be looked at as a way to help people while making a fair living, or it can be viewed as a way to milk desperate people for all they're worth.  People can choose upon which side of the scale they want to fall.

• Good Point x 1

#158 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:10 AM

I have been profoundly experiencing the love and abundance in the universe of late.

We live in a universe overflowing with abundance and love.

There are transcend technology changes that are rapidly approaching that will fundamentally change life as we know it. It is now expected that

an article describing how a human embryo was genetically modified using CRISPR is awaiting publication. Such a development would forever change

the nature of human society.

3-BP might fundamentally change cancer therapy.

I am very grateful to the clinics that have begun to offer 3-BP treatment for cancer patients with serious metastatic illness. These clinics are heroes, as they are

advancing the clinical knowledge base of 3-BP. The price for 3-BP treatment has already begun to fall and even those unable to afford this treatment through 

official clinics benefit from the knowledge that is being learned there.

When I started this thread over seven months ago, I had many uncertainties about the safety and effectiveness of 3-Bromopyruvate as a cancer therapy. Many experts

in chemistry dismissed 3-BP as a non-starter because of its strong alkylating nature. Several clinics are now offering 3-BP treatment and they have not reported such

toxicities. Furthermore, in the last few months, improvements in formulation of 3-BP have been announced that will improve both safety and effectiveness (e.g. 3-BP

in gold nano-particles).

I feel so blessed to know that if I (or any member of my family/friendship network) developed cancer that there would be a treatment available that might effectively manage

the illness even at a truly end-stage point. However, I would never allow cancer to progress to such a desperate point before trying 3-BP. Other threads have documented

patients who waited and waited until their loved ones were beyond the help of any medical treatment. I know that I would never reward doctors for failing to halt progression

of cancer year after year.

All of us who are not now struggling with metastatic illness are benefiting from the accumulating 3-BP knowledge base. The patent clock is already ticking on 3-BP. We will all

benefit enormously from this drug when it goes generic, but especially if substantial clinical experience can be obtained beforehand. The scientific literature on 3-BP as

a cancer therapy stretches back 15 years. It has only been in the last few years that patient reports have been published and clinics have begun offering this treatment.

It is very unfortunate that people are locked into an insurance system that funds medical treatments for cancer that have often shown no benefit, though substantial toxicity. There is substantial irony in the fact

that many cancer treatments cost much more than 3-BP and have shown substantially less effectiveness. People do not complain about the costs of these therapies because the patient often will not have to make

an out of pocket payment. Patients should be given the option of receiving insurance coverage for therapies such as 3-BP.

#159 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

Thanks everyone for making this thread the most important cancer thread on this forum!

The view and post numbers are rocketing to the top! This is only thread on the forum that has claimed a possible cure for cancer in its tags.

Could someone with a chemistry background help out?

3-Bromopyruvate is a very simple molecule. It is essentially pyruvate and bromine.

Both pyruvate and bromine are readily available online.

How would a reaction with pyruvate and bromine be done to yield 3-BP?

It appears to be a simple substitution reaction,though I am not sure how such a synthesis should be done or what possible

contaminant products might be produced.

#160 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:02 AM

A company called PreScience Labs is progressing toward a human clinical trial of 3-BP.

#161 pone11

• 654 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:17 AM

A company called PreScience Labs is progressing toward a human clinical trial of 3-BP.

They only have angel financing.   It does not even have a first round of venture financing.   So read everything you see on that site with a grain of salt.   They probably don't have the money to do half of it.

Do you see any differentiation in how they constructed 3-BP?   They are claiming it as their proprietary drug.

#162 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:27 AM

The FDA gave them clearance to immediately start that phase 1 study ... 2 years ago. 

#163 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

'Sugar-coated' microcapsule eliminates toxic punch of experimental anti-cancer drug ($$$$) http://www.scienceda...41217161629.htm & Dr. Peter Pedersen Explaining the Promise of 3-BP  http://videocast.nih.gov/summary.asp?live=7542

Edited by jondoeuk, 05 May 2015 - 03:55 AM.

• unsure x 1

#164 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:29 PM

Large news!!

Freeport Family Wellness Centre is currently conducting a phase 2 clinical trial with Metabloc. Metabloc is described online as a "twin" drug to 3-BP.

Exact composition of Metabloc is not clear.

http://wellness4cancer.com/metablox/

• like x 1

#165 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:04 AM

The Warburg Effect (some say cause) is one of the 10 hallmarks of cancer http://en.wikipedia....rks_of_Cancer  http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867411001279 and 95% of cancers are PET positive based on this

What Is The Origin of Cancer? http://robbwolf.com/.../origin-cancer/and Metabolic Theory of Cancer http://www.singlecausesinglecure.org/metabolic-theory-of-cancer/

Hexokinase II: Cancer’s double-edged sword acting as both facilitator and gatekeeper of malignancy when bound to mitochondria http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3385868/

Hexokinase-2 bound to mitochondria: Cancer's stygian link to the “Warburg effect” and a pivotal target for effective therapy http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2714668/

Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3941741/

Edited by jondoeuk, 07 May 2015 - 06:06 AM.

#166 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

Large news!!

Freeport Family Wellness Centre is currently conducting a phase 2 clinical trial with Metabloc. Metabloc is described online as a "twin" drug to 3-BP.

Exact composition of Metabloc is not clear.

http://wellness4cancer.com/metablox/

Here is some more info on this http://www.hindawi.c...is/2013/827686/and Pubmed 20931262

Edited by jondoeuk, 07 May 2015 - 06:09 AM.

#167 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

It appears that Metabloc TM is alpha lipoic acid and hydroxicitrate (HCA)  {HCA can be found in the tropical plant  Garcinia cambogia  which is also used as a diet supplement}.

The clinical trials with Metabloc have published ok results.  We should reserve opinion until further clinical results are published. Metabloc seems to be attempting to treat cancer in a similar metabolic way as 3-BP, though the results with 3-BP might be stronger.

http://www.cancer-et...ed-carcinoma-2/

http://www.cancer-et...nt-Cancer-2.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21655919

#168 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

Separation of the Hexokinase II from the VDAC pore on the outer mitochondrial membrane triggers apoptosis (programmed cell death) of the cancer cell while sparing normal cells

The Pivotal Roles of Mitochondria in Cancer: Warburg and Beyond and Encouraging Prospects for Effective Therapies http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2890051/

#169 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

I just need to say again that we live in an abundant loving universe!

It appears that finally momentum is being generated against cancer. If cancer could be conquered, then life extension (and any other seemingly intractable problem) might be next.

The recent breakthroughs, especially in melanoma treatment, are very encouraging. BRAF, anti-CTLA-4, anti-PDL1, oncolytic viruses are redefining the standard of melanoma care.

It might only require one more add on to combination treatment to push us over the top and result in long term cures for the majority of melanoma patients.

Feel the love everyone! 

#170 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:33 PM

Combining a novel glycolysis inhibitor, 3-BrOP, with the mTOR inhibitor, rapamycin, induced more than 90% cell death in human tissue cultures of acute lymphocytic leukemia http://www.mdanderso...e-leukemia.htmland Pubmed 21316758

Novel Cancer Drug Reduces Neuroblastoma Growth by 75% http://www.mdanderso...75-percent.htmland Pubmed 20890785

Effective Elimination of Cancer Stem Cells By a Novel Drug Combination Strategy http://www.cancercur...rstem_cells.pdf and PMC3538380

Edited by jondoeuk, 09 May 2015 - 08:30 PM.

#171 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

Development of 3BrOP appears to have been quite stealthy. Why has there been so little research with it?

3BrOP is claimed to be an enhanced form of 3BP.

Here is some background on 3BrOP.

http://www.freepaten...06/0058383.html

http://www.freepaten...20060058383.pdf

#172 jondoeuk

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

7241882_orig.jpg
3280847_orig.jpg

http://link.springer...0863-012-9417-4

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22382780

7675578_orig.jpg
9335490_orig.jpg

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC4110469/

1014500_orig.jpg

#173 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

Great post!

This is a great summary of all the published patient reports of those receiving 3-BP as cancer therapy.

It is extremely disappointing that clinical trials have not yet started with additional patients with terminal stage cancer to confirm these results.

It is not ethical to continue to treat terminal stage cancer patients with standard of care treatment when it is widely accepted that such treatment 

will be futile and when 3-BP has been shown in these small number of patient reports to be quite effective.

The original 3-BP cancer research was published November 8, 2001.

#174 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:13 PM

What's the track record on 3BP now?  I haven't been following very closely, but it looks like two people's cancer was responding reasonably well until they died of infection.  A third guy appears to have been cured of SCLC.  In all three cases, the patients were in pretty bad shape when 3BP was started.  Are there other human case reports?

#175 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:55 PM

The liver cancer and melanoma patient both had extremely severe metastatic illness and had run out of options from traditional medicine.

Without 3-BP they would both have lived for perhaps a month or two with minimal quality of life. In both instances, 3-BP cured their cancer.

No metabolically active cancer could be found after either 3-BP treatments.

The lung cancer patient also had extensive metastatic illness with poor prognosis. He was also cured of his cancer, something mainstream medicine is unlikely to have accomplished.

Other patient reports have been noted online.

For example, the website of Johns Hopkins notes that 2 primary liver cancer patients were treated with 3-BP with favorable results.

Dayspring Cancer Clinic has a patient profile of someone with metastatic breast cancer treated with 3-BP with good results.

In fact, Dayspring is now highlighting 3-BP on its website above all its other treatments. It notes that 3-BP can be effective in 95% of cancers.

Advanced Rejuvenation Institute (Atlanta,Georgia) is offering 3-BP treatment, as is the Cancer Treatment Institute of Columbia (Columbia). If anyone knows of any other cancer clinics with website confirmation of 3-BP treatment, please post this information.Other clinics are offering 3-BP treatment, though have not reported this on their websites.

FDA granted authorization for a phase 1 trial with 3-BP two years. This trial has not yet started. FDA has also granted two orphan drug designations for 3-BP.

• Informative x 1

#176 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:59 PM

It appears there is already clinical experience with a second generation 3-BP formulation called X-Gly. As would be expected such a formulation apparently produced overwhelmingly impressive results. The website below is claiming a formulation of 3-BP that is 2000 (the multiplication on the website appears incorrect 50 times 400 is not 2000) times more cytotoxic than straight 3-BP.

This would not be unreasonable, as published second generation 3-BP formulations have achieved similar results. The patients treated with this second generation 3-BP had metastatic illness far beyond that of the published terminal stage patients above.

This new formulation has been used in The Philippines for over a year. Caution is obviously advised in interpreting these claims, though considering the regulatory context of The Philippines such claims should not be entirely unexpected.

First generation 3-BP has been shown in published patient reports to be an extremely powerful anti-cancer treatment.

Second generation 3-BP has been published and has been shown to be much safer and effective in pre-clinical research.

Such a formulation, if administered to a patient would probably be very effective. 

http://cancer.cytolu...in-cancer.html

I am sorry everyone I need to talk about our loving and abundant universe again.

No one wants to go out with terminal metastatic illness.

These wonderful and caring doctors have brought forward a massively powerful anti-cancer product.

They deserve high praise.

#177 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

Just so we are all clear.

This is 3-Bromopyruvate.

Attached Thumbnails

• 3-BP a.png

Edited by mag1, 18 May 2015 - 08:40 PM.

#178 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

Ten years ago MD Anderson developed what they call a third generation glycolysis inhibitor, 3-BrOP (Glycolysin).

3-bromo-2-oxopropionate-1-propyl ester (3-BrOP)

This is BrOP (from the best that I can work out).

So basically three more carbons added to 3-BP.

Any organic chemists out there that would like to parse this one, would be welcome to post.

Attached Thumbnails

• 3-BrOP a.PNG

Edited by mag1, 18 May 2015 - 08:19 PM.

#179 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Everyone, there has been an interesting development.

See below for view of Methylglyoxal. As can be seen, it  appears quite similar to 3-BP.

http://www.cancercom...ll,65701,89.htm

Methylglyoxal, also called pyruvaldehyde or 2-oxo-propanal (CH3-CO-OH=O or C3H4O2) is the aldehyde form of pyruvic acid.

Methylglyoxal has been understood to be toxic for decades.

However, within the last 15 years a reappraisal of this assessment has been underway. A clinical trial with MG found that it was quite effective in treating cancer

http://www.cancer-th...l, 205-222.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm....23(1-2):175-210

This is of relevance to this thread because MG can be understood to be a related compound of 3-BP. MG appears to use  some of the same mitochondrial energy reducing pathways for cancer destruction as 3-BP. These patients were dosed with 1.8 grams a day orally  of methylglyoxal for up to 7 years as of the last report 7 years ago.

It has also been learned in the last 10 years or so that Manuka honey has substantial amounts of MG (up to 700 mg/kg).

Manuka honey products are now used medically as antibiotics.  Claims of toxicity for MG at the dosage range used in the clinical trial now seem difficult to accept.

The anti-cancer properties have MG have been understood for about 50 years. It would not be unexpected for there to be a whole range of anti-cancer molecules

that were chemically similar to pyruvic acid (e.g., 3-BP, MG inter alia).

Unfortunately, neither the safety nor the effectiveness demonstrated in the above study has ever been replicated.

This highlights some of the problems faced with developing glycolysis inhibitors: namely, there are likely a range of very simple, non-toxic compounds that likely could be very effective cancer therapies, though difficult to develop as effectively patentable products. It appears that a New Zealand /  Australian honey could cure cancer. Sweet!

Attached Thumbnails

• Methylglyoxal 1.PNG

#180 mag1

• Topic Starter
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:14 PM

This is pyruvate.

Attached Thumbnails

• Pyruvate 1.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, cancer cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users