• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#721 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hi Longecity Friends,

This isn't out of laziness as I've read tons of threads about GHK here and elsewhere

But still can't find the answer to 2 questions I've been asking myself.

- Is GHK with copper dangerous or require super low doses? 

The source I found with PAL GHK is expensive (unless doses are low): 

https://www.peptides...ces.com/pal-ghk

- Is anyone organizing a Group Buy so that this can become cost effective?

Thanks for your help. I am not looking for a shortcut but need to be set straight on these two issues.

Cheers,

DareDevil

GHK/GHK-Cu group buy?
Interest noted and enquiries made as I too would like to try GHK/GHK-Cu at a reasonable price.
The same procedure of testing by Mass spectrograph will be done on both by the lab,  before aliquoting under lab conditions and posting either/both.
I will post more once I have a reply/price.

• like x 1

#722 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

I've used this peptide for at least 6 weeks. Total bust. Stick to things that work such as BPC157 (from reputable source) for real healing.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#723 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:45 AM

New article on GHK from Dr. Pickart:

Brain Sci. 2017 Feb 15;7(2). pii: E20. 
The Effect of the Human Peptide GHK on Gene Expression Relevant to Nervous System Function and Cognitive Decline.
Pickart L1, Vasquez-Soltero JM2, Margolina A3.
Research & Development Department, Skin Biology, WA 98006, USA
Neurodegeneration, the progressive death of neurons, loss of brain function, and cognitive decline is an increasing problem for senior populations. Its causes are poorly understood and therapies are largely ineffective. Neurons, with high energy and oxygen requirements, are especially vulnerable to detrimental factors, including age-related dysregulation of biochemical pathways caused by altered expression of multiple genes. GHK (glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine) is a human copper-binding peptide with biological actions that appear to counter aging-associated diseases and conditions. GHK, which declines with age, has health promoting effects on many tissues such as chondrocytes, liver cells and human fibroblasts, improves wound healing and tissue regeneration (skin, hair follicles, stomach and intestinal linings, boney tissue), increases collagen, decorin, angiogenesis, and nerve outgrowth, possesses anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pain and anti-anxiety effects, increases cellular stemness and the secretion of trophic factors by mesenchymal stem cells. Studies using the Broad Institute Connectivity Map show that GHK peptide modulates expression of multiple genes, resetting pathological gene expression patterns back to health. GHK has been recommended as a treatment for metastatic cancer, Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, inflammation, acute lung injury, activating stem cells, pain, and anxiety. Here, we present GHK's effects on gene expression relevant to the nervous system health and function.
KEYWORDS:
Alzheimer’s disease; DNA repair; GHK; Parkinson’s disease; anti-anxiety; anti-oxidant; anti-pain; copper; dementia; glial cells; neurons
PMID: 28212278

#724 eigenber

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:34 AM

Has anyone accessed the article and worked out the dosage used for the claimed effect?

#725 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

New article on GHK from Dr. Pickart:

Brain Sci. 2017 Feb 15;7(2). pii: E20. 
The Effect of the Human Peptide GHK on Gene Expression Relevant to Nervous System Function and Cognitive Decline.
Pickart L1, Vasquez-Soltero JM2, Margolina A3.
Research & Development Department, Skin Biology, WA 98006, USA
Neurodegeneration, the progressive death of neurons, loss of brain function, and cognitive decline is an increasing problem for senior populations. Its causes are poorly understood and therapies are largely ineffective. Neurons, with high energy and oxygen requirements, are especially vulnerable to detrimental factors, including age-related dysregulation of biochemical pathways caused by altered expression of multiple genes. GHK (glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine) is a human copper-binding peptide with biological actions that appear to counter aging-associated diseases and conditions. GHK, which declines with age, has health promoting effects on many tissues such as chondrocytes, liver cells and human fibroblasts, improves wound healing and tissue regeneration (skin, hair follicles, stomach and intestinal linings, boney tissue), increases collagen, decorin, angiogenesis, and nerve outgrowth, possesses anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pain and anti-anxiety effects, increases cellular stemness and the secretion of trophic factors by mesenchymal stem cells. Studies using the Broad Institute Connectivity Map show that GHK peptide modulates expression of multiple genes, resetting pathological gene expression patterns back to health. GHK has been recommended as a treatment for metastatic cancer, Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, inflammation, acute lung injury, activating stem cells, pain, and anxiety. Here, we present GHK's effects on gene expression relevant to the nervous system health and function.
KEYWORDS:
Alzheimer’s disease; DNA repair; GHK; Parkinson’s disease; anti-anxiety; anti-oxidant; anti-pain; copper; dementia; glial cells; neurons
PMID: 28212278

Really? GHK does all that? Will it change the oil in my truck, or lower my taxes? 

Anyone who wastes money on this product has been advised: it does NOTHING. You would have to look at my GHK log someplace here on Longecity.......... But I used it daily for at least 6 weeks at a significant dose. It does nothing. It did nothing. It will do nothing. If you want to a use a peptide that will heal the body, 1mg ED of BPC157 is absolutely fantastic. But be warned, not all BPC157's are equal. I have use 2 different sources: source A I can shoot up 1mg and the next day feel relief from soft tissue pain. Source B has no effect. If anyone wants to know my source of the REAL BPC157 just shoot me a PM.

I don't trust Dr. Pickart. It's funny, when I look on PubMed for GHK, I see Pickart's name on everything.

A fool and their money are soon parted. That's the last I will say.

• Cheerful x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#726 Colorow

• 31 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Dr. Pickart has a vested financial interest. His website was skinbiology.com and is now reverseskinaging.com. Rumor was the FDA forced him to separate his skin products site from his research site.

In the meantime, the skin crazies (I am one) think topical GHK works ok, sorta well. However I ordered a few times and received a self promoting pseudoscience very thick book, free and unrequested. Every expensively published page basically said GHK fixes everything aging related. From the man selling skin cream. Is he selling injectable GHK now?

I do wish it were so easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Informative x 1

#727 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

...Anyone who wastes money on this product has been advised: it does NOTHING. You would have to look at my GHK log someplace here on Longecity.......... But I used it daily for at least 6 weeks at a significant dose. It does nothing. It did nothing. It will do nothing....

...But be warned, not all BPC157's are equal. I have use 2 different sources: source A I can shoot up 1mg and the next day feel relief from soft tissue pain. Source B has no effect...

Keeping the 2nd statement  above in mind;  may I enquire as to your GHK source plz Rocket?

Also; were you taking GHK or GHK-Cu?
A mixture?

#728 rb1

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

Anybody looking for the best place to buy 

GHK/GHK-cu

http://teamtlr.com/a...atio-blend.html

The crew who run this outfit are extremely responsive to questions, and having reviewed many sites selling peptides , these guys take some beating.

Highly recommended. :)

• Disagree x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#729 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

Anybody looking for the best place to buy GHK/GHK-cu
http://teamtlr.com/a...atio-blend.html

The crew who run this outfit are extremely responsive to questions, and having reviewed many sites selling peptides , these guys take some beating.
Highly recommended. :)

This account was literally just now created. I actually believe TLR to have been involved in some nefarious acts involving attacks on competing businesses. I can't confirm this, but based on events that took place during a group buy through TLR for GHK-Cu, its clear what happened. TLR essentially offered to supply GHK-Cu for a group buy, when another competing business had reasonably questioned the purity of said subsrance, TLR later proceeded to call various credit card processors, accusing the competing company of selling illegal substances for human use. Now, they competing company has suffered for simply warning the community to be cautious about ordering a substance from a company that doesn't even label the ingredients in their "private blends". Want to order mystery compounds and hope you get what you originally wanted? Order from TLR.

I will admit, during the group buy, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Seeing the aftermath, I will never deal with them again. Take what you want from this, but do consider the fact that this account was literally created minutes ago and is now desperately advertising their GHK-Cu as if no one learned their lesson the first time.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#730 Why not!

• 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:21 AM

Yep, DZ93, re. TLR, I totally agree with you. They are total fuckign dickheads of the highest order.

Though it's not just the integrity of their products and their practices and conduct, but their nonsensical woffle and BS they were spurting out in that thread section during the GHK Group buy saga.

I love how everyone thought/was under the impression it was a new synthesis, which was further supported by the fact it was taking TLR months to supply.

Then at the very end, after about 3 or 4 months, after TLR had been requested SEVERAL times to provide test reports (but they hadn't - yet any honest and professional supplier would have provided them in the first place without having to be asked by customers), when they finally provided the MS and HPLC reports, they were dated 2013 or 2014, years before!!!

They were in fact supplying GHK which was years old from stock, yet they conveniently failed to inform customers of this very important aspect. AND, it took them 3 or 4 months.

The 'years old stock' (not new synthesis as everyone assumed) was but one highlight of a show which was fantastic entertainment at the time.

• Cheerful x 1

#731 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:38 AM

Bought some ADDX-OX from TLR,  after a reading a post claiming how well it worked.   ADD-OX didn't work for me, and I believe TLR to be a scam.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#732 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

I thought we're not allowed to talk about suppliers here? But I have bought 2 items from TLR that were legitimate, and the most recent one being the D+Q product.

#733 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

Why guys you don't try with Ceretropic?, Ceretropic sells quality peptides.

This user on reddit reported a very good response from GHK:Cu, looks very powerful

https://www.reddit.c...ays_into_ghkcu/

OK so GHK-Cu is weird. Yesterday I injected 2mg subQ, can't really say if I noticed much, but this morning I injected 4mg subQ and like all my inflammation disappeared. This 4mg was stronger than the highest ibuprofen dose I've ever taken regarding inflammation reduction. (like 1.2grams ibuprofen). About an hour later I worked out and I've had the strongest pump/soreness I've ever had regarding lifting. Also I'm in a ridiculously good mood and don't feel sluggish mentally (probably because of CNS inflammation reduction?)

I'm curious weather these effects will last after the full vial or if this is only while it's in my blood stream. Cause if it's only while it's in my blood stream I think that price tag isn't too bad cause I feel fan-fucking-tastic.

Edited by BieraK, 02 March 2017 - 08:38 PM.

#734 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

I thought we're not allowed to talk about suppliers here? But I have bought 2 items from TLR that were legitimate, and the most recent one being the D+Q product.

While I can't vouch for anything else they sell I can vouch that the D+Q from TLR is the real McCoy. I compare their effectiveness to the prescription Sprycel I tried a year ago and to the Quercetin I had sourced elsewhere before. I also found the Epitalon sourced at Ceretropic to be effective, although I didn't have any other point of comparison. Let's please not drift into a quarrel about suppliers especially when there are very different member experiences with them. Keeping it to the products versus their source is more constructive. Discussions about sources are best kept to PMs. DareDevil

• Agree x 2

#735 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:13 AM

OK so GHK-Cu is weird. Yesterday I injected 2mg subQ, can't really say if I noticed much, but this morning I injected 4mg subQ and like all my inflammation disappeared. This 4mg was stronger than the highest ibuprofen dose I've ever taken regarding inflammation reduction. (like 1.2grams ibuprofen). About an hour later I worked out and I've had the strongest pump/soreness I've ever had regarding lifting. Also I'm in a ridiculously good mood and don't feel sluggish mentally (probably because of CNS inflammation reduction?)

I'm curious weather these effects will last after the full vial or if this is only while it's in my blood stream. Cause if it's only while it's in my blood stream I think that price tag isn't too bad cause I feel fan-fucking-tastic.

Hi BieraK,

From previous posts I had heard of a dosing protocol of 75mg subQ 3 times/week. This is far greater than the dosage stated above of only 4mg in a single injection. Are you sure this is sufficient for effective results? TIA. DareDevil

#736 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:28 PM

Why guys you don't try with Ceretropic?, Ceretropic sells quality peptides.

This user on reddit reported a very good response from GHK:Cu, looks very powerful

https://www.reddit.c...ays_into_ghkcu/

I would totally order from Ceretropic. I have done so in the past and I find them to be more trustworthy than TeamLTR. But Ceretropic's prices on GHK-CU are out of touch. If they were to come down in price and be more competitive I would have no hesitation in switching over.

Does this forum have a shit list? If TeamLTR are providing questionable products and multiple sources can confirm, they should be blacklisted for the sake of community awareness.

Lots of people (like myself) visit this forum to learn about this stuff. Many of us have no scientific background whatsoever. It's concerning to me that 1 year on from the TeamLTR drama I'm still reading that people think the product isn't legitimate. I thought that was put to bed and it was confirmed as authentic during the team buy?

Can anyone please shed light on this.

For the sake of public safety I think it's importance this is addressed once and for all.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#737 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:12 AM

Hi Longecity Friends,

This isn't out of laziness as I've read tons of threads about GHK here and elsewhere

But still can't find the answer to 2 questions I've been asking myself.

- Is GHK with copper dangerous or require super low doses? 

The source I found with PAL GHK is expensive (unless doses are low): 

https://www.peptides...ces.com/pal-ghk

- Is anyone organizing a Group Buy so that this can become cost effective?

Thanks for your help. I am not looking for a shortcut but need to be set straight on these two issues.

Cheers,

DareDevil

A year of so TLR gave us a group buy on a 1:1 mix of GHK and GKH-cu, which was arrived at as optimal after a round of chemical analysis by our experts. 

(That's a long read back, but it's easier than me explaining it, A question that is answered is why having both GHK and GHK-cu (copper) is desirable.)

I thought that TLR's current price was OK and better than some others, whether group buy or not.

https://teamtlr.com/...atio-blend.html

#738 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Thanks Mikey!

I just placed an order for TLR's combo I hadn't noticed it was a blend and had no idea it was a formulation arrived at by contributors in the Longecity forums. It is less expensive than many I've seen. All I need to know now, is how to administer and at what doses? I expect daily Sub-Q injections and maybe also local injections where one wishes to heal injuries or regenerate the skin. Any ideas on what to combine GHK with are welcome.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#739 Oakman

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

There are (at least) three suppliers of GHK on Amazon. The first one says it's a DIY product meant to be mixed in your own creams or ointments. It sounds legit, they say they have used the same supplier for 5-7 yrs.

Search Amazon for "GHK", the product is called "Copper Peptide Solution GHK-Cu 15 ml fluid CP 100% Ingredient for DIY Rejuvenate Skin Hair Nails Cell Turnover"

DareDevil, you might want to look at the formulation on Amazon using GHK to get ideas for your own creation.

#740 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

Why are people talking about this? Its 100% total bunk. Buy a peptide that works!! CJC1295 DAC, BPC157.....
  • Agree x 1

#741 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

I've used this peptide for at least 6 weeks. Total bust. Stick to things that work such as BPC157 (from reputable source) for real healing.

Was this from TLR? If so then no wonder.

I am using real GHK-Cu and I can feel an immediate anti-inflammatory effect that lasts for 1-2 hours after every 5mg injection.

#742 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

I am using real GHK-Cu and I can feel an immediate anti-inflammatory effect that lasts for 1-2 hours after every 5mg injection.

Where did you get your GHK-Cu? I thought the GHK from TLR was shown to be legit.

#743 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

I've used this peptide for at least 6 weeks. Total bust. Stick to things that work such as BPC157 (from reputable source) for real healing.

Where did you get your GHK-Cu? I thought the GHK from TLR was shown to be legit.
I bought from TLR. All I can say is that it looked exactly like real peptide from pics I have seen. Its an expensive waste of time. Stick to things that work such as bpc or cjc.

Why is there only 1 person pushing this stuff? These quacks like this guy and that Ana Aslan and that junk she was pushing....

Edited by Rocket, 28 September 2017 - 01:05 AM.

#744 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

I don't know whether this particular product was real, but if you look at this reddit thread you will see that most of the products they sell are complete bunk:

https://www.reddit.c...esting_results/

I bought mine from Ceretropic. I am not affiliated with them in any way but I think they are quite a trustworthy source in this sketchy business. I can tell you that I have an immediate effect when injecting their GHK-Cu. My body relaxes, my breathing gets easier, and overall I feel a reduction in inflammation. I know this because of a severe injury to my dick, which has made the color of it to be very dark red or dark brown. After injecting GHK-Cu, the color of it will turn much whiter and more normal looking.

• Cheerful x 1

#745 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

I've used this peptide for at least 6 weeks. Total bust. Stick to things that work such as BPC157 (from reputable source) for real healing.

I bought from TLR. All I can say is that it looked exactly like real peptide from pics I have seen. Its an expensive waste of time. Stick to things that work such as bpc or cjc.

Why is there only 1 person pushing this stuff? These quacks like this guy and that Ana Aslan and that junk she was pushing....

So it had a blue color? I think it'd be pretty easy to color any peptide blue if one wanted to. Most probably TLR are buying from China and we all know they got tricks up their sleeves to pull off scams. 

I am not pushing anything, this is the first time I have ever posted in this thread. But elsewhere online you can read a lot of positive reports of GHK-Cu, where as here there are mostly negative reports. It seems plausible that you have injected bunk, that's all.

I have only used it for a couple of days, so I can't say whether it'll have any long term impact yet. But it for sure does something. It is more noticeable than BPC 157 so far (which I started using yesterday).

Edited by stolpioni, 29 September 2017 - 08:21 PM.

#746 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:27 PM

I don't know whether this particular product was real, but if you look at this reddit thread you will see that most of the products they sell are complete bunk:

I bought mine from Ceretropic. I am not affiliated with them in any way but I think they are quite a trustworthy source in this sketchy business. I can tell you that I have an immediate effect when injecting their GHK-Cu. My body relaxes, my breathing gets easier, and overall I feel a reduction in inflammation. I know this because of a severe injury to my dick, which has made the color of it to be very dark red or dark brown. After injecting GHK-Cu, the color of it will turn much whiter and more normal looking.

Uhh yeah thats convincing anecdotal evidence...

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#747 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

Uhh yeah thats convincing anecdotal evidence...

Cool.

#748 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

Your dick dude! What the hell happened did you slam it in a door or get a little to rough with a girl!?

#749 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:19 AM

Your dick dude! What the hell happened did you slam it in a door or get a little to rough with a girl!?

The second part unfortunately. Hasn't been the same for almost 9 months now :/.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#750 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

Has anyone determined the proper injection amount/dosage for GHK-cu?  We purchased a vial of GHK-cu 50 mg. and used the bacteriostatic water.  Now, how much to inject, and how many injections per day?  Thank you, Lois Rogers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users