• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#331 god5peed

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

Why was my money refunded? You had stated that in an effort to expedite the synthesis, you had put forth some of your own earnings. Knowing this, I willingly bought 4 grams to aid in the group effort. I recently received an e-mail stating both my orders were refunded This, of course, was right after you sent out a group e-mail saying samples were about to be sent out. With all due respect, please give me an explanation so that I can put down my pitchfork.

• Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#332 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:30 PM

Why was my money refunded? You had stated that in an effort to expedite the synthesis, you had put forth some of your own earnings. Knowing this, I willingly bought 4 grams to aid in the group effort. I recently received an e-mail stating both my orders were refunded This, of course, was right after you sent out a group e-mail saying samples were about to be sent out. With all due respect, please give me an explanation so that I can put down my pitchfork.

I just sent out a email explaining things, but about 4 people who joined/paid late were refunded... 

Edited by synthesizer, 15 April 2015 - 11:41 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#333 god5peed

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:26 AM

I e-mailed you regarding continuation of the synthesis for those left out. I am part of a network which may enable me to gather enough support to fulfill the 50 gram order in a reasonable time frame. Please let me know, thanks.

#334 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:43 AM

I just sent out a email explaining things, but about 4 people who joined/paid late were refunded... 

Did we at least reach the threshold?

• Informative x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#335 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:56 AM

We were able to make 50 grams happen, but we had about 15+ ppl who joined the buy, but simply never paid. So, I figured it didn't make sense to front more money, only to end up at a loss. So, I went ahead and refunded 4 ppl instead... Replied to your email

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#336 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:47 AM

so i guessing this gb is over and then shud this thread be locked?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#337 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

I don't see any reason to lock it yet. I'd like to hear replies from people upon receipt of the product, and any experiences with it.

• Agree x 4
  • Informative x 1

#338 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

i received my dihexa today, thank you. First question, how do i take it? just placed a small piece under the tongue but it dont seem to be disolving?

#339 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:59 PM

You swallow it. It has high oral bioavailability.
  • Agree x 1

#340 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:24 PM

Why would you suggest the thread should be locked ?

That's ridiculous, we want people to be able to report their experience/s.

• Agree x 4
  • Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#341 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:22 PM

Absolutely! I read the organizers promised to conduct 3rd party testing, would be interesting to look at the analysis reports.

#342 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:26 AM

i received my dihexa today, thank you. First question, how do i take it? just placed a small piece under the tongue but it dont seem to be disolving?

Glad to hear you received it, yes, it's orally bioavailable....you should be able to dilute it as well.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#343 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

I neither received Dihexa nor got a refund

#344 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:50 AM

I neither received Dihexa nor got a refund

Give it a few days, if it doesn't arrive email me.

#345 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:14 AM

are you sure? I had a piece under my tongue for half an hour, it didnt disolve at all

#346 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:20 AM

Have you tried dissolving in olive oil?

#347 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

are you sure? I had a piece under my tongue for half an hour, it didnt disolve at all

oral as in swallow. If you think it should dissolve just as well under your tongue as in your stomach you are definitely wrong, sir.

• Agree x 1

#348 vdog26

• 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

Just Received my Package today. I was hoping I would be recieving some sort of COA or an NMR page. I will wait to take it until I can read some anecdotal reports

#349 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

Just Received my Package today. I was hoping I would be recieving some sort of COA or an NMR page. I will wait to take it until I can read some anecdotal reports

Not including the ziplock bag, what is the actual weight of what you received? Mine was a little short, so I shot off an email to synthesizer asking if he could send me the balance of the dihexa that I ordered or offer a partial refund. I'm just curious if maybe he got a little careless while weighing and packaging or what...

As for the dihexa itself, I'll agree that I'm going to toss it in the freezer for a bit and wait to hear more reports. I've still got a couple grams of NSI-189 to get through first anyway ;)

#350 vdog26

• 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:33 AM

Not including the ziplock bag, what is the actual weight of what you received? Mine was a little short, so I shot off an email to synthesizer asking if he could send me the balance of the dihexa that I ordered or offer a partial refund. I'm just curious if maybe he got a little careless while weighing and packaging or what...

As for the dihexa itself, I'll agree that I'm going to toss it in the freezer for a bit and wait to hear more reports. I've still got a couple grams of NSI-189 to get through first anyway ;)

I did not remove the compound from the bag, with the ziplock back it weighed around 2.75 grams and I ordered 2 grams so I guess I am fine with that but I will wait till some sort of third party testing is done before I am taking this compound.

Is freezer really necessary?

Edited by vdog26, 23 April 2015 - 02:37 AM.

#351 god5peed

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:50 AM

Not to be rude, but even including an NMR with your purchase doesn't necessarily mean the substance is what it seems. Someone ought to send a sample out for third-party testing. On that note, do we even have a good known sample of Dihexa as a reference..?
  • Good Point x 4
  • Agree x 1

#352 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

Not to be rude, but even including an NMR with your purchase doesn't necessarily mean the substance is what it seems. Someone ought to send a sample out for third-party testing. On that note, do we even have a good known sample of Dihexa as a reference..?

You're right but this is the second step. First, everyone must receive their NMR, MS reports as promised and analyze them or get them analyzed. Do yourself a favor and not consume it till (3rd party organizer reports-participant 3rd party reports-wait for anecdotes if you want).  

#353 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

So I'm very dumb when it comes to the science of preserving substances. Doesn't a substance degrade significantly in the thawing process and so should only be done so once? If so, should we just keep the bag/solution in the freezer all the time? If you never decide to freeze it would you be better off than if you froze it?

#354 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

So I'm very dumb when it comes to the science of preserving substances. Doesn't a substance degrade significantly in the thawing process and so should only be done so once? If so, should we just keep the bag/solution in the freezer all the time? If you never decide to freeze it would you be better off than if you froze it?

Most of the damage you typically would be familiar with coming from freezing (food for example) comes from water expanding and causing damage to the structure of the substance. That shouldn't be an issue with dihexa. Now, do I know for sure what the best storage temp for it is? No, but generally cool, dark, and dry is the way to go, and in my house my freezer is the coolest, driest, and darkest spot. I keep all my noots well sealed and in the freezer.

#355 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

The risk with repeated freezing, thawing, and refreezing is degradation due to moisture contamination from condensation due to exposure to ambient room air humidity every time you open and access the frozen package.  I wouldn't recommend cycling it in and out of the freezer...I would just keep it in a dark cool environment.  I would only use the freezer for long term storage where you don't plan on using the product for 6 months or a year in which case you would keep it permanently air-tight and sealed in the freezer long term.

• Agree x 1

#356 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:31 AM

Synthesizer could you check your pms?

#357 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

The risk with repeated freezing, thawing, and refreezing is degradation due to moisture contamination from condensation due to exposure to ambient room air humidity every time you open and access the frozen package.  I wouldn't recommend cycling it in and out of the freezer...I would just keep it in a dark cool environment.  I would only use the freezer for long term storage where you don't plan on using the product for 6 months or a year in which case you would keep it permanently air-tight and sealed in the freezer long term.

Ok, that makes sense.

#358 vdog26

• 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:41 PM

So what is the recommended dosage for this dihexa anyways?

Converting Rat to Human Dosage comes up to 0.3mg. Is that Correct?

#359 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:00 PM

So what is the recommended dosage for this dihexa anyways?

There is no recommended dosage but various models (rat) were tested with 2mg/kg (High). HED conversion yields, 0.322mg/kg. So Yes, that's correct.

Edited by fiber_bundle, 25 April 2015 - 10:08 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#360 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:17 PM

Remember in some instances this compound was cited as having a 4-6 day half life, and there will be slight individual differences based on metabolism etc...use with caution if you are taking PGLP inhibitors . Also, as stated earlier in the thread , there may be an undocumented , sort of indirect interaction with ACE inhibitors , seeing as dihexa works on the angiotensin system. (IV)

Edited by Area-1255, 26 April 2015 - 10:18 PM.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users