• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#721 ambivalent

• 321 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the reply. The benefit you described, though, was considerable, would you say much of it has been retained? What is your likely strategy from here, fasting and senolytics for months followed up by the stem cell protocol again? 

#722 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 3,380 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the reply. The benefit you described, though, was considerable, would you say much of it has been retained? What is your likely strategy from here, fasting and senolytics for months followed up by the stem cell protocol again? 

All of it was retained. My present goal is to find a suitably effective senolytic treatment for age regression.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#723 Nate-2004

• 2,213 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:04 AM

So the goal of deaging requires the refilling of stem cell pools, but also requires the elimination of old cells. Either one by itself is inadequate.

This is why I've been doing extended fasting (sometimes while taking dasatinib, fisetin, quercetin and apigenin) in the week leading up to starting your stem cell protocol for about 3 days after I start refeeding again. 

(3) telomerase stimulants are a mistake as non-stem cells are doing most of dividing in many organs and resetting their telomeres adds to epigenetic aging. For example, in the skin these are transit amplifying cells. See this post in "Reversing the Clocks."

What about during this protocol while attempting to induce symmetric division of stem cells using C60 and Stearic Acid?  I've been taking vitamin C, NAC and Liposomal Astragalus along with it.

Edited by Nate-2004, 08 December 2018 - 03:05 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#724 sthira

• 1,933 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:51 AM

This is why I've been doing extended fasting (sometimes while taking dasatinib, fisetin, quercetin and apigenin) in the week leading up to starting your stem cell protocol for about 3 days after I start refeeding again.

So that's cool. I tried this approach last year on a few occasions, that is, combining 5-7 day water-only fasts with D+Q. I didn't notice anything (what would I notice) beyond the negatives and positives thart fasting alone offers. So eventually I figured screw it, maybe these compounds are not even safe, maybe I'm overdoing it, give it a rest with the extra compounds already. As if I can outsmart millions of years of evolution -- the hubris... Then someone mentioned mixing fisetin with oil to assist with better bioavailability and I though hmm. Then I thought maybe this entire activity of attempting to slow aging is a type of mental disease -- obsessively and compulsively seeking to fulfill some story in my mind.

Have you noticed anything (since we're not blood testing), and if not, what would you expect to notice by adding additional compounds to an already powerful intervention?

I get all kinds of crazy upside and downside effects from fasting. But I'm not pretending that I'm slowing the aging process itself; I'm staying healthy as the aging story continues.

#725 Nate-2004

• 2,213 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2018 - 05:27 AM

I'm the one who mentioned adding MCT oil to improve bioavailability for the 4 types I was taking during the fast, only a tsp as I didn't wanna break the fast at all. After this latest fast, the one where I did the above described regimen, I no longer have a problem with my fasted blood glucose. May have been the synolitics, may have just been the number of extended fasts I've done over the past 6 months. The next one is coming up. I was 106 to 115 for fasted blood glucose every single morning, now I'm at 80 to 90.

Edited by Nate-2004, 08 December 2018 - 05:28 AM.

#726 sthira

• 1,933 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:43 PM

...my fasted blood glucose...I was 106 to 115 for fasted blood glucose every single morning, now I'm at 80 to 90.

And lowering of blood sugar, I believe, is one of the most important indicators we can actively monitor. Fasting gives it to us for nearly free (until we stop fasting, and levels may slowly rise again according to whatever diet and activity patterns we follow).

When continuous blood glucose monitors come up to speed, and they're more widely available to non-diabetics -- wow. I want one. To know is power, and knowing changes behavior. Even behavior I may think is healthy may not be. Continuously monitored inflammatory markers and continuously monitored stem cell fluctuations would also give us more insight into the biology we can control.
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#727 Nate-2004

• 2,213 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

I didn't start measuring my blood sugar in the mornings before eating until a week or so after the fast and after the stem cell protocol which I began a couple of days after I began refeeding. I measured it on a couple of different days. I'm coming up on a month since the fast and honestly I'm afraid to measure it again hahaha, considering the holiday meals I've had.

So I plan to do the same exact protocol again a week from now starting with the fast, the "4 horsemen" as we could call it, then the refeed, then the stem cell protocol. I want to just finish off the C60 I made because it's just sitting there going bad otherwise. I suppose I could freeze it afterward though but I like to start fresh each time I do this since I'm using EVOO and not MCT.

Edited by Nate-2004, 08 December 2018 - 06:03 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)