• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2503 replies to this topic

#811 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

i got a severe rection to the protocol update2 ending up in ER, i did not use stearic acid but 30mg prostaphane because i had no time to prepare stearic acid.the reaction happened few minutes after taking c60 and it was an extremely acute labyrinthitis reaction.

Prostaphane is the stabilised sulforaphane product only available in France, right?

Turnbuckle reported rapid high blood pressure from stearic acid, so maybe this prostaphane product is a particularly potent fusion upregulator?

I also have the 99.99% C60 product so I will try it and report back on any effects, good or bad. 

#812 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

Another variable is the new c60 brand they say c60 is made in uk by another method without solvents and it is 99,99% pure

I hope you didn't take Bob Greska's oil.  He's the only one I've heard of claiming a non-solvent method for making it, which can only mean that it is a raw powder that has everything under the sun in it. One person here took it and experienced horrible effects. See this post and the subsequent discussion. 

Turnbuckle reported rapid high blood pressure from stearic acid, so maybe this prostaphane product is a particularly potent fusion upregulator?

Mito fusion always raises my BP, but glycerol monostearate raised it higher and far faster, apparently due to its more rapid absorption, so those with high BP should take care. Prostaphane appears to be different from commercial sulforaphane, which is actually sulforaphane glucosinolate.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 30 January 2019 - 10:47 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#813 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

What is your dose of C60 and how frequently do you take?

Have you had hypoglycemia or hyperventilation before?

C60 dose is from 15 to 20ml but carbon olioil c60 was finished so i just took a very little quantity from it, i couldn t even pull it by syringe so i cannot calculate exact dose, it could have been 5ml.i had 2 rounds of stemcell renewal, first round was months ago with duda and now with sigma zero issues at all

i still need to check if i took any c60 and how much from the new type because i dont have a memory of it, the box was sitting on the table and syringe was by the sink so the change i used it are very high, it was the first time i used it

no hypoglycemia at ER they checked and it was 120 (some blood tests unusual for my usual results but nothing very out of normal range) and never had it in my life.the strange thing about hyperventilation i use it while swimming to recover fast and i control it perfectly to no dizziness.i even told this to the doctor, i used it later when symptoms were clearing to see if labyrintitis could recover faster and i noticed i had no dizziness from it on the contrary it was helping controlling dizziness

Edited by lost69, 30 January 2019 - 11:29 AM.

#814 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:53 AM

Prostaphane is the stabilised sulforaphane product only available in France, right?

Turnbuckle reported rapid high blood pressure from stearic acid, so maybe this prostaphane product is a particularly potent fusion upregulator?

I also have the 99.99% C60 product so I will try it and report back on any effects, good or bad. 

yes it is the product from france with very high sulphorane but i had no sides from it when i used it added to sigma stearic acid

yes BP was extremely high especially low BP reading at 111

I also have the 99.99% C60 product....thank you very much so we can easily rule out it is the uk c60.the best way would be try my bottle again but i m not willing to risk so much.maybe ship it back to the seller for them to check

#815 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:55 AM

i still need to check if i took any c60 and how much from the new type because i dont have a memory of it, the box was sitting on the table and syringe was by the sink so the change i used it are very high, it was the first time i used it

C60 is purified by dissolving it in solvents and passing it through chromatographic columns. I've not seen any evidence that anyone can do this without solvents. Using un-purified material could do you permanent damage, in my opinion, so please post the brand name of this solventless C60.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 30 January 2019 - 10:56 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1

#816 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

I hope you didn't take Bob Greska's oil.  He's the only one I've heard of claiming a non-solvent method for making it, which can only mean that it is a raw powder that has everything under the sun in it. One person here took it and experienced horrible effects. See this post and the subsequent discussion. 

Mito fusion always raises my BP, but glycerol monostearate raised it higher and far faster, apparently due to its more rapid absorption, so those with high BP should take care. Prostaphane appears to be different from commercial sulforaphane, which is actually sulforaphane glucosinolate.

i took it from carbonolivoil distributors, i dont think they used any crazy Bob Greska method.here's what they state about the process:

How is C60 created this way and what is sublimation?

Here is the explanation from Dr Markovich on the Sublimation Process:

"For many years we have produced Spherical Fullerenes (C60, C70, etc.) by modified Arc-Discharge Kratshmer Huffman production method and then for the separation and precision purification we use advanced Sublimation technology:

This involves Fullerenes Vaporizing in a vacuum based on a special temperature gradient technique. This does not involve any solvents and therefore avoids any possible contamination from solvents which are used in almost all other C60 purification processes. This is very important for effective application of sublimed fullerenes C60 in Bio-Medicine applications."

#817 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

i took it from carbonolivoil distributors, i dont think they used any crazy Bob Greska method.here's what they state about the process:

How is C60 created this way and what is sublimation?

Here is the explanation from Dr Markovich on the Sublimation Process:

"For many years we have produced Spherical Fullerenes (C60, C70, etc.) by modified Arc-Discharge Kratshmer Huffman production method and then for the separation and precision purification we use advanced Sublimation technology:

This involves Fullerenes Vaporizing in a vacuum based on a special temperature gradient technique. This does not involve any solvents and therefore avoids any possible contamination from solvents which are used in almost all other C60 purification processes. This is very important for effective application of sublimed fullerenes C60 in Bio-Medicine applications."

Can you post an actual link? This must be very new, as I can find none of it on Google. And while the above may not be Greska, it sounds very much like it. There is no method that can produce pure C60 without purification.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 30 January 2019 - 11:13 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#818 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:12 AM

Can you post an actual link? This must be very new, as I can find none of it on Google.

https://www.carbon60...00ml-p115311296

#819 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:31 AM

Can you post an actual link? This must be very new, as I can find none of it on Google. And while the above may not be Greska, it sounds very much like it. There is no method that can produce pure C60 without purification.

https://www.carbon60...00ml-p115311296

#820 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:35 AM

The actual link on the bottle, lost. Carbon60 doesn't have anything like what you posted above. In any case, if you can't post it, don't use it again. Look at the liquid itself. Does it look like used motor oil? Because if it does, that's about how good it is.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 30 January 2019 - 11:38 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#821 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:41 AM

my stemcell are for sure working fast, sunday afternoon i had a big cut that took away skin from my finger it was not blood direclty but all flesh exposed, all finger got bigger from inflammation, too bad i didn t take the before picture.

anyway by 1 day skin was formed already i just used patches when washing stuff to avoid water

2nd day good skin and no patches and no problems with water

3rd day morning which is now, no trouble with water, skin is formed already

everytime i cut i have trouble and it takes about 20 days due to some water exposure even using patches, this time superfast healing

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

• Informative x 1

#822 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:50 AM

The actual link on the bottle, lost. Carbon60 doesn't have anything like what you posted above. In any case, if you can't post it, don't use it again. Look at the liquid itself. Does it look like used motor oil? Because if it does, that's about how good it is.

i checked the c60 it is the ususl brown color

i also check quantity i didn t take it it is full, so all the trouble was not from this c60

now it could only be the strong senolytic protocol.last senolytic dose was about 24 hrs before stemcell renewal

i checked the c60 99,99%, the issues were not from it, i have checked the bottle now and it is full i had no time to take any from it i felt bad before taking it

please let me know your comments about it when you try it

Edited by lost69, 30 January 2019 - 11:58 AM.

#823 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

I don't know why the link won't work but the site is https://www.carbon60oliveoiluk.com/ and if you navigate to the shop you can see a little bit of information on the sublimed C60 method.

I've bought from them before and been happy with the product, but that was before they started using sublimed C60 in their oil.

I will email them about the process.

#824 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

now it could only be the strong senolytic protocol.last senolytic dose was about 24 hrs before stemcell renewal

Remember apoptosis products can spur rejuvenation so it's possible you could potentiate the stem cell renewal by performing senolytics first (I posted about this upthread and also in my Alternative methods to lengthen telomeres).

What senolytics have you been taking?

#825 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:59 AM

I don't know why the link won't work but the site is https://www.carbon60oliveoiluk.com/ and if you navigate to the shop you can see a little bit of information on the sublimed C60 method.

I've bought from them before and been happy with the product, but that was before they started using sublimed C60 in their oil.

I will email them about the process.

All I see is that they claim to be using the Baati protocol to the letter. If they have switched to another C60 source falsely claiming to be purified without solvents, I can't find that. Nor can I find the language that lost posted above. I don't understand why neither of you can post a link to it.

• Agree x 1

#826 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

Remember apoptosis products can spur rejuvenation so it's possible you could potentiate the stem cell renewal by performing senolytics first (I posted about this upthread and also in my Alternative methods to lengthen telomeres).

What senolytics have you been taking?

liposomal curcumin, liposomal vit C, quercetin from swanson 0.9g, swanson delta tocotrienols 100mg, swanson apigenin 100mg, ip6 1g, fisetin 600mg but increased to 1g this time i felt bad

#827 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:30 PM

i dont think this helps because mostly normal results, only high BP WBC/neutrophils but this could be the finger cut

unusual blood tests at ER 2hrs from the crysis:

diagnosis: labyrinthitis with suspected TIA

BP 80/130

WBC 12.10 (norm 4-10) my usual around 5, i guess this could be from the finger cut

mch 33.5 (norm 27-32)

neutrophils 83% (55-75) 10.1 (1.8-8) my usual around 55%-3.3, i guess this could be from the finger cut

lympho        11%(20-45)  1.3   (1.2-4)  my usual 40%- 2.5

glucose 121 (74-100) this is normal if not fasting

cholinesterase 12268 (4900-11900) my usual arond 8000-11000

the others tests are like my usual

Edited by lost69, 30 January 2019 - 12:33 PM.

#828 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

All I see is that they claim to be using the Baati protocol to the letter. If they have switched to another C60 source falsely claiming to be purified without solvents, I can't find that. Nor can I find the language that lost posted above. I don't understand why neither of you can post a link to it.

Even when I cut and paste the address into my own browser it doesn't work. Just follow the link I provided, click on 'Store', then click on 'The Joyful Greek sublimed C60' for example, and you can find the text lost69 posted.

I appears to be a high temperature method which causes the C60 to sublime from solid to gas and hence be separated from other substances (without using solvents). I will email them tonight for more information.

#829 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

Even when I cut and paste the address into my own browser it doesn't work. Just follow the link I provided, click on 'Store', then click on 'The Joyful Greek sublimed C60' for example, and you can find the text lost69 posted.

I appears to be a high temperature method which causes the C60 to sublime from solid to gas and hence be separated from other substances (without using solvents). I will email them tonight for more information.

They really buried that in there, while the rest of the site claims they are following the Baati protocol. There is a method in the literature for purifying C60 by sublimation, so it seems possible. See here.

A source -- http://www.mtr-ltd.com/PriceList.htm

Edited by Turnbuckle, 30 January 2019 - 02:35 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#830 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

i think the most probable cause is some damage to the right ear while swimming.i was swimming free style taking air from the left side this week, i ve never used it because not useful for my breathing requests.this is like trying to write with left hand infact i had some neck pains and cupped right ear when getting out of the water.right ear is where the noise started and got into brain by few seconds

so maybe everything orignated from that ear and senolytic protocol plus c60 in stemcell protocol amplified that

did anyone on senolytic protocol/steamcell RN had issues with ears, tinnitus or similar so far?

Edited by lost69, 30 January 2019 - 02:50 PM.

#831 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

They really buried that in there, while the rest of the site claims they are following the Baati protocol. There is a method in the literature for purifying C60 by sublimation, so it seems possible. See here.

I agree it's confusing but to be fair until recently all their products bar one followed Baati, and one more expensive product was trialling the sublimed C60 method. Now I see all their (UK made) products are using the sublimed method. Another thing to ask them about.

Edited by QuestforLife, 30 January 2019 - 02:34 PM.

#832 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

this is very interesting, the wound is healing hour by hour, i found a picture similar to my finger sunday afternoon

finger baseline cut

this morning day 3 but mid-end day 2 was already like this and i could wet my finger with no issues because skin was formed

now day 3 afternoon

i dont know if pics are very clear but skin is formed from day 2 and fully formed now like normal skin with some peeling on borders

Edited by lost69, 30 January 2019 - 03:50 PM.

• Informative x 1

#833 jgkyker

• 94 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

Fisetin was mentioned. Therefore, I'll briefly explain my experience on it. I took it for about 1-2 months. By about week 3 or 4, I began to experience some odd effects. By about week 5-6, I was having very serious mood swings, extreme highs and lows. They seem to have been separated by a day or two, and I was taking finasteride every other day at that point for hair loss. Therefore, it could have been some sort of weird interaction. Nevertheless, I stopped taking the fisetin, and it was like an immediate improvement in just a few days. The mood swings began to soften, and after a week or so, they were completely gone. I continued the finasteride.

Consequently, I will not go anywhere near fisetin. I decided that, if I ever do experiment with it again, it will be under very close observation.

Edited by jgkyker, 30 January 2019 - 03:55 PM.

#834 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:04 AM

i have tried 3ml doses of the new 99,99% C60 made by sublimation with no problems, so the problem was not c60

Doppler ultrasound also showed perfect carotids (IMT right 0.53mm, 0.58mm left), tomography negative and i think i'll get the same from MRI, so as we guessed the trouble might be due to excess senolytic effect followed by stemcell renewal protocol

• unsure x 1
  • like x 1

#835 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

i have tried 3ml doses of the new 99,99% C60 made by sublimation with no problems, so the problem was not c60

Doppler ultrasound also showed perfect carotids (IMT right 0.53mm, 0.58mm left), tomography negative and i think i'll get the same from MRI, so as we guessed the trouble might be due to excess senolytic effect followed by stemcell renewal protocol

I took 10ml of the sublimated C60 in olive oil with no issues.I got the usual boost in mental clarity and concentration I always do.

#836 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

Looking back at your posts, I see you've been using senolytics and the stem cell protocol for some months without having the terrible reaction you had until you substituted 30mg prostaphane for stearic acid, after which you experienced high BP and ended up in the hospital. So prostaphane would appear to be the problem.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#837 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:13 PM

Any update on the protocol, Turnbuckle?

Last I heard you were looking for more effective senolytics...

#838 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Any update on the protocol, Turnbuckle?

Last I heard you were looking for more effective senolytics...

The senolic protocol in post 768 seems good enough. I've played around with variations, but it seems virtually impossible to compare once you've cleared out senescent cells. I've made a change to the stem cell protocol in post 694, substituting 5 grams of glyceryl monostearate for the 10 grams of mixed triglycerides. This appears to work very fast, especially if you dissolve it first -- in hot chocolate, for instance. You might allow half an hour instead of 3 hours after the fusion step. One caveat: if you have hypertension, you may need a dose of anti-hypertensive as glyceryl monostearate can produce a rapid rise in BP. It does for me, anyway.

• Needs references x 1

#839 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

One caveat: if you have hypertension, you may need a dose of anti-hypertensive as glyceryl monostearate can produce a rapid rise in BP. It does for me, anyway.

Have you any idea of why this might be?

The only thing that occurs to me is that stearic acid upregulates the oxidation of acylcarnitine (previously stored fatty acids) in the mitochondria. It is almost like it is a 'fasting switch' that tells you to start burning fats. But quite why this would lead to an increase in BP, I don't know. I myself haven't experienced this.

Referencing the in vivo stearic acid paper: https://www.nature.c...467-018-05614-6

Interestingly, we found that serum long chain acylcarnitine levels increase significantly after a 2-day low-fat vegan diet (“0h” vs “basal”, Fig. 3a, b). Conversely, long chain acylcarnitine levels dropped significantly after ingesting the C18:0 drink but not the mock drink (Fig. 3a, b), suggesting that C18:0 intake increases fatty acid beta-oxidation in vivo. Particularly striking, C18:0 ingestion leads to an increase in circulating C18:0-TAG levels (Fig. 2), but causes a decrease in circulating C18:0 acylcarnitine levels (Fig. 3a), indicating that the acylcarnitine drop is not due to reduced substrate availability but rather to increased acylcarnitine usage.

• Informative x 1

#840 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

Have you any idea of why this might be?

The only thing that occurs to me is that stearic acid upregulates the oxidation of acylcarnitine (previously stored fatty acids) in the mitochondria. It is almost like it is a 'fasting switch' that tells you to start burning fats. But quite why this would lead to an increase in BP, I don't know. I myself haven't experienced this.

Referencing the in vivo stearic acid paper: https://www.nature.c...467-018-05614-6

For me, mito fusion increases BP while mito fission drops it. Most research papers say the opposite, however, at least for PAH --

The fingerprint of mitochondrial dynamics in pulmonary arterial hypertension is similar to that in cancer, with reduced mitofusin-2–mediated fusion and excessive DRP1 mediated fission.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 08 February 2019 - 04:52 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users