• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Conspiracy in LONGECITY? Mystery & Strange "Death" of Dr. Xu, Immortalist Who Sued the Nobel Assembly for 2012 Prize

organ regeneration stem cell research immortality cancer diabetes pharmaceuticals patents tissue repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seganfredo

• 108 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:58 PM

Now, it's not a short article, but it's an interesting one.

A few days ago I was tipped into an immortalist doc by a gratuitous comment brought in by a newly added female member of this lovely forum.

After researching some of that doc's ideas, patents, work overall - which I was finding interesting - found a compelling "conspiracy" around him. 

First, trust me, do read the attached pic before anything else and then think what could likely be going.

------

Doc in question in 2nd attached pic. That "Rejuvenation" on 2nd attached image seems to be only slimmimg out and taking a pic laying on the back and smiling, which can seem very "rejuvenating"-like.

Examples of organ regeneration projects said to be conquered by Dr. Xu are: 1) In situ regeneration technology of cut distal finger. 2) The regenerative rejuvenation technology of aging of the gastrointestinal tract. 3) Regenerative therapy for gastroduodenal ulcers 4) Regenerative therapy for coronary artery disease (CAD) 5) Regenerative epithelial organ restoration technology for facial scars 6) Regenerative medicine and therapy for superficial burn wounds, traumatic defects, ulcers and diabetic ulcers 7) Regenerative rejuvenation technology for senescent facial and neck skin 8) Regenerative anticancer technology

Pretty neat, right.

Now I have a pretty decent idea on how this type of "Trust Me I'm Lying" campaign goes, as I studied it (including how to take these before-and-after pics), did a bit of it mostly for being a douche and having some harmless fun and help things I find correct, then got invited for profit into one of the large, well-funded of these campaigns by a firm run by an evil dork working for a new cryptocurrency. Started fakes on Reddit, Quora (go for 1st page on both), Twitter, and a few other places specialized in crypto. (While I was always a dude for self-respecting reasons, it's easier to have a female fake as low sexual status males (majority) are very gullible sucking up and begging to anything who might have a p*ssy.) I finally declined the work after a while inside, as it was not just "ethically dubious" and harmless "for fun", but it was clearly going towards manipulating dumb investor's opinions to seemingly freaking pump and dump on their cash on an arbitrary, non-inovative, useless cryptotoken just built to look good. (I'm not 100% sure they were malicious, but it REALLY seemed so and so I got uncomfortable and left that.)

Back to doc: his stated belief that ageing is a systemic disease that needs to be medically conquered and erradicated is pretty unconventional for China - but it's one that fits nicely with my worldview and most of you gents, obviously making a great piece to spread into the community.

(Late?) Dr. Rongxiang Xu seemingly is/was an M.D. (and inventor?) who had this POV and seems to have had a very prolific life on the subjects of Organ regeneration, Stem cells, Biological immortality/Anti-ageing, Cancer, Diabetes, Pharmaceutical preparation/compositions.

"Celebrity photos aren’t the only things to come out of the strange [4chan] imageboard though, on Tuesday the 14th, a member of the /pol/ board shared what at first seemed to be a silly story, but when backed up with emails and contacts to prove it, turned into a conspiracy reaching into the upper echelons of the scientific community.

Chinese doctor named Rongxiang Xu, who at the time was pursuing a lawsuit against the Nobel Assembly for not awarding him the Nobel prize for Physiology and Medicine in 2012. Xu claimed that his initial research into reprogramming cells was vital to the award winning John Gurdon and Shinya Yamanaka’s completed project, but since he had no peer-reviewed journal entries, patents, or anything proving this was true, was still not awarded the prize, nevertheless, he pursued legal action. [...]The user says Plug Media’s social media team was contacted the same year by an undisclosed source to work on pushing positive information, and maybe even falsified information, about the doctor, into the twitter feeds, Facebook posts, and Reddit threads of people around the globe. [...] A militant social media campaign, a lawsuit against Nobel, the apparent death of a man after his incrimination, and the missing details that can only be found on a website that’s been shut down. There’s only one question left. How do the dots connect?Link here

The PR ad that got hyped everywhere: https://www.marketwa...tion-2013-05-15

Some of his patents:

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR ACTIVATING REGENERATIVE STEM CELLS FROM BONE MARROW

Publication number: 20080085322

Abstract: The present invention provides novel compositions and methods for pharmaceutical or nutraceutical use in an animal, preferably in a human. In one aspect, compositions and methods are provided for activating regenerative stem cells from bone marrow, which can lead to enhanced proliferation of hematopoietic cells and immune functions of the body.

Physiological tissue repair and functional organ regeneration by cultivation of regenerative stem cells in vivo and in situ

Patent number: 7972631

Abstract: The present invention provides novel compositions and methods for pharmaceutical or nutraceutical use in an animal, preferably in a human. In one aspect, compositions and methods are provided for promoting cell growth, tissue repair and organ regeneration, preferably in vivo and in situ. The composition comprises a sterol compound dissolved in oil at a concentration at least 0.5% by weight. The compositions may be used in the treatment of various conditions caused by injury, diseases and aging. As shown clinically, the methodology disclosed in the present invention was used successfully to regenerate or clone a new organ through cultivation of regenerative stem cells in vivo and in situ.

Tissue culture medium for culturing potentially regenerative cells and functional tissue-organs in vitro

Patent number: 7550294

Abstract: Compositions and methods are provided for culturing in vitro potentially regenerative cells (PRCs) from which functional tissue-organs are regenerated. In one aspect of the invention, a tissue culture medium is provided which comprises at least 50% of water and a sterol compound that is dissolved in a fatty acid-containing oil at a concentration at least 0.1% by weight based on the weight of the oil and added to the water. The culture medium can be used to culture PRCs that are isolated from the body of a mammal to generate functional tissue-organs in vitro with substantially the same physiological structure and function as the corresponding ones existing in vivo and in situ. The cultured PRCs, tissues, and tissue-organs can serve as valuable models for scientific investigation in life sciences, nutraceutical discovery, drug screening, pharmacokinetic studies, medical devices and tissue/organ transplantation.

Composition and method for tissue repair and regeneration

Patent number: 7399492

Abstract: The present invention provides novel compositions and methods for protecting and promoting cell growth and restoring physiological structure and function to tissue or organ of the body, especially mucosa in the gastrointestinal tract. The composition can be used as a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical to treat a gastrointestinal disorder or to promote general health of an animal, preferably a human. The composition is in an oral dosage form and comprises edible oil homogenized with a sterol compound at a concentration of at least 0.5% by weight and edible wax at a concentration ranging from 3% to 30% by weight.

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATING OR PREVENTING NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES

And METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR PROMOTING NORMAL CELL GROWTH AND INHIBITING CANCER CELL GROWTH

Publication number: 20080131528

Abstract: The present invention provides novel compositions and methods for pharmaceutical or nutraceutical use in an animal, preferably in a human. In one aspect, compositions and methods are provided for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, by restoring function of nerve tissues. (Publication number: 20080089945 - […] In one aspect, compositions and methods are provided for promoting normal healthy cell growth and inhibiting cancer cell growth, and for treating or preventing cancer by restoring homestatic balance of tissues and organs.)

Compositions for oral delivery of nutrients and pharmaceuticals

Patent number: 7074438

Abstract: The present invention provides novel compositions and methods for protecting and promoting cell growth and restoring physiological structure and function to mucosal tissue of the body, especially mucosa in the gastrointestinal tract. The composition can be used as a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical to treat a gastrointestinal disorder or to promote general health of an animal, preferably a human. The composition is in an oral dosage form and comprises edible oil homogenized with a sterol compound at a concentration of at least 0.5% by weight and edible wax at a concentration ranging from 3% to 30% by weight. The composition can also be used to deliver other active ingredients to the gastrointestinal tract for treating various diseases.

[ PATENT LIST: https://patents.just...or/rongxiang-xu ]

So. Who's familiar with this guy and can say something for or against him?

Checking his patents now and finding some things QUITE interesting, but I bet anyone 10¢ we're (LongeCity is) being targeted for the "work".

I'm just watching.

Attached Files

Edited by Seganfredo, 10 February 2019 - 10:01 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 Seganfredo

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:47 PM

I wonder if my writing being totally ADD made the post impossible to understand.

Thermal sensation here is 42 celsius fer godssakes...

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: organ regeneration, stem cell research, immortality, cancer, diabetes, pharmaceuticals, patents, tissue repair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users