j-147 j147 fisetin aging depression energy fatigue bipolar antiaging sports

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#31 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 10:40 PM

When it works, it really works.

I just wish there was a way to know ahead of time which people would respond.

It may very well be that everyone responds in some beneficial way, but only certain people feel a dramatic change.

The motivational and energetic effects become less dramatic over time. It still works....well you can read about all that in my postings above.

For me, it took approximately a year for the effects to become more muted, though it's antidepressant effects are still with me.

So my advice to you Poonja would be to take advantage of every day that you are feeling awesome, feeling like a superhero.

Go visit Tibet, hike the Appalachian Trail, learn to play tennis.

You get the idea.

• Informative x 1

#32 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:52 AM

Are you saying that over time the effects will fade or that thy just become your new norman and you no longer find them to be notable on a day to day basis. I thank you for bringing this remarkable substance to our awareness.  Do you think that one's chronological age is a meaningful variable in assessing the strength of the benefits that j147 confers?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:13 AM

One other question...your opinion as I am sure there is no scientifically proven answer.  Do you think that perhaps periodic "vacations" may be helpful at times for the body/mind to reset or reacquire sensitivity to the effects of 147j?  I have also been wondering if I had bee experiencing low grade depression prior to starting my use therefore making me a good responder.  Any thoughts?

#34 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:53 PM

There are just too few people trying this compound, so there's not enough data to even hint if J147 vacations would work.

Nobody knows, but I most certainly encourage experimentation with followup postings to this thread so that your observations are freely available to others.

I am, unfortunately, pushing 60.

I was never athletic, but 4 days after I began J147, and for approximately a year afterwards, I could play sports like a fiend. Literally keeping up with most in their 20s.

I could slide into bases, dive over people in the baseline and so much more. The thing with me that objectively remarkable is that I could never do those things even in my teens.

Those "superpowers" largely abated. Though I still play better than I did when I was in my 20s, I don't feel the crazy superpowers. I do feel a normal feeling of "good."

My depression is still gone while I take the stuff. I have had to move to significantly lower doses as my blood pressure was slowly and steadily rising on the 40mg dose (described previously in this thread). I also began to feel bad in a general non-specific way, especially a few hours after taking the compound. This was fully addressed when I lowered the dose, though the awesome abilities faded before the side effects showed up.

Several depressives have tried the J147, and a good portion did not respond at all. A decent portion did respond dramatically.

It's not age, frailty, gender....

I wish i knew why some respond, why others don't, and how to select for likely responders.

It does seem that post chemo patients seem to respond really well. Though there are so few that really tried it, they began to have the energy to get up and walk after being bedridden for weeks. This unambiguous change generally took less than a week. One person went from being bedridden and miserable to driving cross country in less than a month.

Is this standard for post chemo?

Again, there's just too little data.

I do bring this up because it at least hints that it may be certain mitochondrial issues that lead to feeling the superpowers.

It also hints that there still may be significant gains in taking J147 even if one subjectively feels nothing has changed. Inflammation in all animal models is greatly reduced in the articles published.

Many wouldn't necessarily feel its anti-inflammatory actions, though long term it could be a game changer when they inevitably age.

I simply don't know what is going on, and this is just educated speculation.

• Informative x 2

#35 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here.  I am 73 years old so it may be that older individuals are more like to respond as their/our physical, mental capabilities aurally degrade over time. I am not as precise in my use as you.  I take a tiny scoop of the powder each day.  I do not know the range of the size of my doses but it is/they are small.  Are you aware that there is a company in Europe selling j147 in capsule form.  They offer a bottle of 30 capsules of 20mg/capsure for $35.00.  With 10 grams, I do not foresee ending any  additional product for myself but it provides an opportunity for others to experiment to see if they are responders for a much smaller investment.  I hope others here jump on board an d share their experiences as this is a truly special compound.

#36 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:50 PM

Okay, you can get curcumin that is in a form that is absorbed on Amazon. There are multiple versions.

One is some sort of micro / nano powder, another is where the curcumin is attached to some other molecule.

Cheap too.

So this stuff is supposedly working for those who tried above options and failed?

• Ill informed x 1

#37 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:37 PM

I believe that this is not a super available version of curcumin.  In the first post in this thread, I believe, the gentleman said that this was not such a compound but a new molecule with a small but profound change from a normal curcumin molecule.  

• Ill informed x 1

#38 sphere

• 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:41 PM

anyone familiar with: https://www.targetmo.../compound/j-147

or thoughts on reputable source of J-147

leary re https://www.aasraw.com  

thanks

#39 sphere

• 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:01 PM

from https://www.aasraw.com  [with my name spelled incorrectly]

J-147 powder is our hot sale product with positive feedback from our clients. The min order is 5g.

Price: USD150/5g
Shipping cost: USD60
Total: USD210

I do not think it is possible to sell J-147 for USD 150./5g
would very much be interested in thots on reputable source

#40 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:45 PM

from https://www.aasraw.com  [with my name spelled incorrectly]

J-147 powder is our hot sale product with positive feedback from our clients. The min order is 5g.

Price: USD150/5g
Shipping cost: USD60
Total: USD210

I do not think it is possible to sell J-147 for USD 150./5g
would very much be interested in thots on reputable source

You are misinformed - the price is actually high but understandable given the small order amount.

Also, speaking of spelling concerns - leery and thoughts.

#41 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:51 AM

There is a company, Reach Genius, in Sweden, selling capsules (20mg) 30 to a bottle for $35.00 dollars per bottle.  Since I am using aas's powder successfully, I have not tried that source but will likely grab a bottle to compare with aas.

#42 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:24 AM

how long did it take to feel the effects @capybara ?

#43 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2019 - 10:33 AM

mods, please delete above post, aasraw clarified and they don't want to know what code stands for what. THANKS!

#44 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:18 AM

how long did it take to feel the effects @capybara ?

If it's going to have really profound effects, it seem to almost universally work by day 5 when 40mg is taken at the start of the day.

The mystery to me, is whether those without a significant subjective (and objective) experiences are still getting a psychological benefit.

As for the aasraw source. I do absolutely trust them. They may not be polished in their English or maybe even their skills in dealing with Westerners, but they've never let me down in quality or shipping.

I'd also recommend a really good milligram electronic scale. One that I've been using, is accurate and inexpensive, is the Horizon Pro 20B.

It's available from eBay and Amazon for about $25 and even comes with calibration weights. Mine has lasted about 4 years so far.

• Informative x 1

#45 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 06:51 AM

"psychological benefit" just above, should have read physiological...although psychological is certainly a possibility (as in my case, it's both).

#46 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:25 PM

You lost 15 lbs? Are you sure it wasn't coke they made you?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#47 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:47 AM

If it is/was coke they are very bad businessmen.  I am using the j147 and it does indeed tend to suppress appetite while i,proving ones energy level.

#48 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:37 PM

I am curious about this, especially the weight loss thing. But I am not shelling out $200 to test it out.

Is someone willing to mail me like 0.5g or 1g?

• dislike x 1

#49 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:49 PM

he weight loss effect is the least impressive feature by my experience.  But it is there.  If you are a responder, the cost is minimal.  A years worth, more or less, for $360.00 is a bargain in my opinion.

#50 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:27 PM

It says above $210 for 5g.

If you take 40mg a day, that is 4 month. ~$50/mo is not cheap.

You got a better source?

#51 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:17 PM

aasraw was $360.00 delivered for 10 grams.  40mg would be a high dose, I believe.

#52 Donald Trumpet

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2019 - 12:03 PM

Is it possible that some of the benefits from j147 come from it increasing dopamine levels?

Moreover, as recently reported by Prior et al. [17], although none of the compounds are chemically similar to monoamine oxidase B (MAOB) inhibitors or dopamine reuptake inhibitors [17], the finding that J-147 can inhibit MAOB and the dopamine transporter with EC50 values of 1.88 μM and 0.65 μM, respectively, suggests that additional preclinical safety studies are warranted.”

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm...PMC4215638/#R17

“Additional de-risking and target identification screens were carried out at 10 μM J147 by various CROs (Table 2). No significant reproducible inhibition above 60% was observed except for monoamine oxidase B (MAO B) and the dopamine transporter. Dose response curves were done for each, yielding EC50s of 1.88 μM and 0.649 μM, respectively. The EC50of J147 is less than 100 nM in neuroprotection assays [7]. Inhibition of the dopamine transporter can lead to addiction, but no addiction to J147 was observed in mice (study conducted by Dr. Amanda Roberts, Scripps Research Institute). All original data are available upon request.”

source: https://alzres.biome...6/alzrt179#Tab2

Edited by Donald Trumpet, 14 December 2019 - 12:17 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#53 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 08:48 AM

That's an interesting post.

I had taken selegiline, a fairly specific MAO-B inhibitor to boost my mood

This worked really well for several years, then just pooped out, as most antidepressants are prone to doing.

This J-147 fully relieves my depression, though selegiline is still ineffective.

MAO-B inhibition may play a part in J-147's overall biochemical effects, but for me the MAO inhibition is unlikely to be a big player.

#54 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 04:12 PM

It would be very helpful to me if those who responded could describe what emotions and feelings are back for them more in detail.

#55 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:43 AM

Why not using the money to increase Longvida dosage instead?

#56 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:56 AM

The only peer reviewed study on Longvita that I could find was sponsored by the manufacturer itself, and two of the study's authors were from the company..

"This study has been funded by Pharmanza Herbals Pvt. Ltd. Dr Lal Lachhmandas Hingorani and Dr Amol Panjabrao Deshmukh are listed as co-authors in this study and they represent the sponsor Pharmanza Herbals Pvt. Ltd"

Forgetting that sketchiness, J-147 and curcumin are not the same.

J-147 is an analog that shares many of curcumin's biological effects, it also goes much further.

First and foremost, J-147 is a stable molecule and is absorbed from the gut intact.

Curcumin is not very stable or readily absorbed.

J-147 reduces inflammation and many very diverse inflammatory markers in animals.

Improves mitochondrial markers in animals.

Alters cellular calcium transport in animals.

Increases dopamine in animals.

Generally alters aged cell's RNA expression in vitro to a much younger profile.

I'm emphasizing that J-147 has not been studied in humans, though that has begun.

It comes down to a risk/reward decision for anyone that wants to try it as one of the first guinea pigs.

Read my case history at the very start of this thread. Not many data points at all, but with profound personal results.

• Informative x 1

#57 Ironborn

• 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:50 AM

Could J-147 possibly help in comorbid depression-anxiety-ocd ?

Those are the disorders i suffer from.

#58 dalack

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:23 PM

I got a price from sophie at sonwu biotech. they have been in business for 6 years and have a 4.8 star rating and 

https://sonwu.en.ali....2ce83e5frdoC5o

50 grams of j 147 for $775

If anyone wants to go in on a buy since I don't need 50 grams I'd be willing to put the order in

• Good Point x 1

#59 dalack

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

Message me if you are interested. They send epacket which is air mail.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#60 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:00 PM

Anyone else using this compound other than those already posting.  Surprised that it has not been more discussed/used

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: j-147, j147, fisetin, aging, depression, energy, fatigue, bipolar, antiaging, sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users