* * * * * 1 votes

J-147 and Fisetin for Treatment Resistant Depression and Aging in General

j-147 j147 fisetin aging depression energy fatigue bipolar antiaging sports

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Ironborn

• 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 04:50 PM

Anyone else using this compound other than those already posting.  Surprised that it has not been more discussed/used

Well i have been thinking about ordering it. but so little is yet known about this substance..

Really wondering how things are going now for TS.

Edited by Ironborn, 10 April 2020 - 04:50 PM.

#62 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:23 AM

I believe that I'm entering my third year of using J-147.

After having to lower my dose substantially (it's all in the thread above), I've raised it slightly by adding propranolol to mitigate the moderate rise in blood pressure.

This seems to be working well.

If I went back to my original dose of 40mg/day, which was unbelievably positive for the first year, my blood pressure would not be so easily controlled with propranolol.

For full disclosure, I have started taking a few milligrams of rapamycin once a week.

Though both compounds work (in part) through mTOR inhibition, there doesn't seem to be any negative interactions.

I have had seborrheic dermatitis since my teens, and could not comfortably grow a beard because off this. I treated the condition topically with tar gel or ketoconazole shampoo with good, but imperfect results.

Within days of taking my first dose of rapamycin, the seborrheic dermatitis vanished, In contrast, J-147 had no effect on this condition.

I'm maybe 6 months out on the rapamycin, so it's not likely to be non-causal.

Just felt I should check in.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 tolerant

• 469 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:37 AM

Thank you The Capybara for this thread, and everyone else for their comments.

It would be good if posters who ended up trying J147 could provide an update detailing their experience with it. I intend to try it for both treatment resistant depression and cognitive issues.

Also, could someone please kindly confirm whether Aasraw sell to individuals, or do you have to pretend you're a company to order from them?

Finally, if anyone tried J147 capsules from ResearchGenius.se or other vendors, can they please describe their experience? And if someone had tried J147 from multiple vendors, which vendor would you recommend?

Thanks!

Edited by tolerant, 15 May 2020 - 04:17 AM.

#64 pro-v

• 105 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:07 AM

Wisepowder offers it for about $15 per gram. Has anyone had any experience with them?

#65 Meggo

• 71 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:50 AM

J147 from reachgenius had no effect whatsoever.

• Good Point x 1

#66 tolerant

• 469 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:46 AM

J147 from reachgenius had no effect whatsoever.

May I ask you what you were trying to treat? Did you take the 20 mg capsules for 30 days?

Edited by tolerant, 17 May 2020 - 09:51 AM.

#67 Meggo

• 71 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:01 PM

Yes i took it all. Tried it mainly for inflammation/ brain fog but had no effect whatsoever. Also their NSI had no effect. Interestingly the 7,8-DHF they sell had worked very well sublingually.

#68 p75213

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:06 AM

Does anybody have experience treating alzheimer's disease with J147? I've had the most success in treating my 94 y.o. mother with NAD+ nasal spray. For the last 6 months the symptoms have not been as bad as they were and although there is no regression there is also no progress. I've tried her with nanocurcumin It has had no effect on the alzheimer's but she does look better for it.

#69 turtlelonglife

• 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 03:43 PM

I am receiving my order from sonwu biotech on alibaba next week. Will follow up with this thread.

#70 Ironborn

• 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:42 PM

I am receiving my order from sonwu biotech on alibaba next week. Will follow up with this thread.

So, Any remarks?

#71 turtlelonglife

• 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:20 PM

I have only been able to try it once, as I have been dealing with an unrelated health issue, at 40mg with no noticeable effects

I intend to take it at 40mg for 5 days straight sometime in August.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#72 poonja

• 84 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

rom my experience, you will need more than one day and the effects will not hit you over the head.  It took me a few weeks of taking it until a light went on and I realized that I was feeling the effects much as described by the originator of this thread.  One day I just realized that I was feeling as we'll or better than I had for a very long time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: j-147, j147, fisetin, aging, depression, energy, fatigue, bipolar, antiaging, sports

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users