* * * * * 2 votes

J-147 and Fisetin for Treatment Resistant Depression and Aging in General

j-147 j147 fisetin aging depression energy fatigue bipolar antiaging sports

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#61 Ironborn

• 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 04:50 PM

Anyone else using this compound other than those already posting.  Surprised that it has not been more discussed/used

Well i have been thinking about ordering it. but so little is yet known about this substance..

Really wondering how things are going now for TS.

Edited by Ironborn, 10 April 2020 - 04:50 PM.

#62 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:23 AM

I believe that I'm entering my third year of using J-147.

After having to lower my dose substantially (it's all in the thread above), I've raised it slightly by adding propranolol to mitigate the moderate rise in blood pressure.

This seems to be working well.

If I went back to my original dose of 40mg/day, which was unbelievably positive for the first year, my blood pressure would not be so easily controlled with propranolol.

For full disclosure, I have started taking a few milligrams of rapamycin once a week.

Though both compounds work (in part) through mTOR inhibition, there doesn't seem to be any negative interactions.

I have had seborrheic dermatitis since my teens, and could not comfortably grow a beard because off this. I treated the condition topically with tar gel or ketoconazole shampoo with good, but imperfect results.

Within days of taking my first dose of rapamycin, the seborrheic dermatitis vanished, In contrast, J-147 had no effect on this condition.

I'm maybe 6 months out on the rapamycin, so it's not likely to be non-causal.

Just felt I should check in.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:37 AM

Thank you The Capybara for this thread, and everyone else for their comments.

It would be good if posters who ended up trying J147 could provide an update detailing their experience with it. I intend to try it for both treatment resistant depression and cognitive issues.

Also, could someone please kindly confirm whether Aasraw sell to individuals, or do you have to pretend you're a company to order from them?

Finally, if anyone tried J147 capsules from ResearchGenius.se or other vendors, can they please describe their experience? And if someone had tried J147 from multiple vendors, which vendor would you recommend?

Thanks!

Edited by tolerant, 15 May 2020 - 04:17 AM.

• like x 1

#64 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:07 AM

Wisepowder offers it for about $15 per gram. Has anyone had any experience with them?

#65 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:50 AM

J147 from reachgenius had no effect whatsoever.

• Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1

#66 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:46 AM

J147 from reachgenius had no effect whatsoever.

May I ask you what you were trying to treat? Did you take the 20 mg capsules for 30 days?

Edited by tolerant, 17 May 2020 - 09:51 AM.

#67 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:01 PM

Yes i took it all. Tried it mainly for inflammation/ brain fog but had no effect whatsoever. Also their NSI had no effect. Interestingly the 7,8-DHF they sell had worked very well sublingually.

#68 p75213

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:06 AM

Does anybody have experience treating alzheimer's disease with J147? I've had the most success in treating my 94 y.o. mother with NAD+ nasal spray. For the last 6 months the symptoms have not been as bad as they were and although there is no regression there is also no progress. I've tried her with nanocurcumin It has had no effect on the alzheimer's but she does look better for it.

#69 turtlelonglife

• 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 03:43 PM

I am receiving my order from sonwu biotech on alibaba next week. Will follow up with this thread.

#70 Ironborn

• 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:42 PM

I am receiving my order from sonwu biotech on alibaba next week. Will follow up with this thread.

So, Any remarks?

#71 turtlelonglife

• 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:20 PM

I have only been able to try it once, as I have been dealing with an unrelated health issue, at 40mg with no noticeable effects

I intend to take it at 40mg for 5 days straight sometime in August.

#72 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 12:42 PM

rom my experience, you will need more than one day and the effects will not hit you over the head.  It took me a few weeks of taking it until a light went on and I realized that I was feeling the effects much as described by the originator of this thread.  One day I just realized that I was feeling as we'll or better than I had for a very long time.

#73 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:14 PM

Who is the go to company for J-147.   Wisepowder's website seems very confusing and I couldn't really find a price for anything.  Reachgenius has a pretty good site and Sweden makes me feel a bit better, but of course they're sourcing this from China I would assume. 

Anyone know anything about Reachgenius or can you recommend another supplier?

#74 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 02:27 PM

I was disappointed in Reach Genius and have doubts about their product. AASRAW was my vendor and I believe it is legit.

• Informative x 1

#75 The Capybara

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:42 AM

I have been using J147 acquired from AAS for a few weeks and I must say that unless I am experiencing a profound placebo effect or some or all of the other things I have been using are the source of my experience I must say that many, if not all of the benefits mentioned have become too strong to ignore.  I am 72 years old and have been using rapamycin for more than a year.  I use 3 or 4 mg/wk with a glass of grapefruit juice and have taken 2 doses of dasininib with quercetin as well as several doses of fisetin in the range of 2.5-3.0 grams for two consecutive days for two weeks.  Recently, it  was like a light build went on In my brain and I realized that I was feeling unusually good both mentally, emotionally, cognitively and physically.  I am surprised that there have not been more members here trailing this compound.  Like the original poster, I cannot certify that what I am experiencing is due to the j147 but, if it is not, it is an profound coincidence.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with the above posting.

Why isn't there more excitement about this compound?

How many other postings are still standing by their original posts after 3 years?

I originated this posting and am somewhere in my third year of pretty much uninterrupted use of J-147, and absolutely stand by all my previous postings.

I have added a once a week dose of rapamycin, but aside from that it's been just J-147, and fisetin occasionally in a large dose for a day or two.

Blood labs are awesome. Blood pressure is about 115/75. Weight is good, and also steady.

My lifelong depression is still gone.

Just checking in with this update, with no substantially new information since everything is still as previously described. This is a good thing.

Please read the original post in this thread before posting any questions.

Most questions will likely be addressed there.

• Informative x 1

#76 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:03 PM

science.bio has J-147, but it's pricey.  https://science.bio/...uct-description

#77 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:28 PM

I think, because this is posted in a sub-forum, it doesn't get heavy traffic; hence fewer views and posts.  If this were posted in the supplements forum, I'd think it would generate more interest and feedback. 

• Agree x 1

#78 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:36 PM

I contacted AASraw and received this reply within 24 hours; she didn't indicate how payment was made:

This is Joanne from AASraw. Thank you for your inquiry.
J-147 powder: purity is more than 98% and full in stock
Price: 5g/USD130; 10g/USD240
Shipping cost: USD60 (within 500g -- USA special line)
The goods can be sent out within 12 hours after payment.
The delivery to USA will take 10-12 working days.

#79 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:45 PM

I contacted AASraw and received this reply within 24 hours; she didn't indicate how payment was made:

This is Joanne from AASraw. Thank you for your inquiry.
J-147 powder: purity is more than 98% and full in stock
Price: 5g/USD130; 10g/USD240
Shipping cost: USD60 (within 500g -- USA special line)
The goods can be sent out within 12 hours after payment.
The delivery to USA will take 10-12 working days.

Hi- I just received some J147 from AASraw. Was in communication with Emily. She charged me $180 for the 5 grams, $60 for shipping.  Not happy !  What email do you have for Joanne? 

Thanks..

Edited by biggyrat, 27 August 2020 - 02:51 PM.

#80 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:56 PM

Hi- I just received some J147 from AASraw. Was in communication with Emily. She charged me $180 for the 5 grams, $60 for shipping.  Not happy !  What email do you have for Joanne? 

Thanks..

aas23@aasraw.com

#81 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:00 PM

Also, ,the powder I got is yellow and is labeled A0127.   Wondering if this seems right. I just got this yesterday so haven't tried it yet. The ship from address on the box is an address in City of Industry, CA.  I asked her about this and she said they have several delivery agents in the US, so so this is why that address. Seems strange. Also , she showed me a screen shot the prior day, of a Fedex delivery, but the package I got was by US mail. I'm a little concerned. Hope I have been dealing with the real AASraw.  Her email is 

Emily <aas11@aasraw.com> . Now that i think of it, I thought this powder was supposed to be white.

• Informative x 1

#82 Billy

• Registrant
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:01 PM

FYI: I reached out to the email provided here (aas19@aasraw.com) and immediately got a response via whatsapp from someone named Emily.

This person seemed very anxious to process an order as soon as possible and would only accept wire transfer outside of the alibaba ordering system.

Just thought I would point this out because it seemed very shady to say the least.

Needless to say I didn't proceed with the order and haven't heard back.

This is not a knock at Chinese manufacturers but I have yet to have a good experience ordering these types of products.

The prices are incredibly seductive but my paranoid sensibilities start wondering if this is some random dude in a basement somewhere packing untested and likely inferior or dangerous products. 

• Informative x 2

#83 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:05 PM

FYI: I reached out to the email provided here (aas19@aasraw.com) and immediately got a response via whatsapp from someone named Emily.

This person seemed very anxious to process an order as soon as possible and would only accept wire transfer outside of the alibaba ordering system.

Just thought I would point this out because it seemed very shady to say the least.

Needless to say I didn't proceed with the order and haven't heard back.

This is not a knock at Chinese manufacturers but I have yet to have a good experience ordering these types of products.

The prices are incredibly seductive but my paranoid sensibilities start wondering if this is some random dude in a basement somewhere packing untested and likely inferior or dangerous products. 

I'll knock Chinese manufacturers. Unless you test it, you have no idea what they've sent you.  I have worked with Chinese manufactures for decades and unless they know you are testing their product for QC, they will degrade it's specifications until you notice something and cry foul.

It's just the way they do business.

• Good Point x 2

#84 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:09 PM

In post #1, the OP states, this is his contact for AASraw:  aas19@aasraw.com

#85 Billy

• Registrant
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:18 PM

One other concern I thought I would mention, again my paranoid sensibilities kick in like any normal person living in the modern internet age, I occasionally cast suspicion on posts from unregistered members or guests.

Unfortunately this has further exacerbated my "Trust no one" approach to everything.

Sorry to bring everyone down here but please prove me wrong if you personally have success story from a proven source.

In the meantime, Does anyone have a direct source of J-147 synthesized here in the US?

#86 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:23 PM

Hi Billy, 

If you are referring to me, I've been on this site for a long time.  What would be your suspicion due to the fact that I am a guest? 

Thanks,

Sally

#87 Billy

• Registrant
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:40 PM

Sally, please accept my apologies. I inadvertently made you the bearer of my frustrations.

I will redact that comment if possible.
Sincerely,
Billy

#88 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:43 PM

Hi Billy, 

Thank you.  Meanwhile, I just renewed my very lapsed membership!  So you had a good effect!  :) 

#89 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:47 PM

Anyway, other than the price, I wonder if anyone else who has received product from AASRAW , got powder that is yellow. 

Thanks..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 06:00 PM

Anyway, other than the price, I wonder if anyone else who has received product from AASRAW , got powder that is yellow. 

Thanks..

Looking at online sellers I see the color of J-147 referred to as yellow, light pink, light orange, and off white.

You would sort of suspect something that was yellow to orange given that it is a derivative of curcumin.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: j-147, j147, fisetin, aging, depression, energy, fatigue, bipolar, antiaging, sports

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users