DHA in omega 3 oils kills cancer cells, says a June 2021 study

cancer fish oils omega 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 osris

• 518 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 02:21 PM

DHA in omega 3 oils kills cancer cells, says a June 2021 study:

"Tumors that disintegrate within a few days thanks to the action of a well-known omega-3 (DHA, found mainly in fish) -- this is a promising discovery. Hungry for fatty acids, tumor cells in acidosis gorge themselves on DHA but are unable to store it correctly and literally poison themselves. The result? They die."

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#2 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 04:22 PM

DHA in omega 3 oils kills cancer cells, says a June 2021 study:

"Tumors that disintegrate within a few days thanks to the action of a well-known omega-3 (DHA, found mainly in fish) -- this is a promising discovery. Hungry for fatty acids, tumor cells in acidosis gorge themselves on DHA but are unable to store it correctly and literally poison themselves. The result? They die."

https://www.scienced...10611110802.htm

Very interesting thanks! I wonder if it would be possible to inject the tumors directly with this in order to get a more localized effect.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 05:02 PM

Very interesting thanks! I wonder if it would be possible to inject the tumors directly with this in order to get a more localized effect.

I don't see any reason this could not be done, however, it won't be used in mainstream medical facilities unless there is a large clinical trial performed. Nor will it be used because there is no profit int it for the mega-hospitals and big pharma....sorry for being cynical, but I have seen this over and over through my life.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, fish oils, omega 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users