* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4021 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:33 PM

I ll let everyone know when ready, if anyone want to contribute putting everything together can post here or in a pm. 

I think I may have an unused GoDaddy account lying around somewhere. I tried to start a message board a while back and gave up on it because of spammers. If there’s any time left on the contract, we could use it for a wiki. Or we can edit the actual Wikipedia page, but that’s kind of risky because some chucklehead will inevitably come along and mangle it all up.

wikia hosts free wikis:  http://community.wik...art_a_new_wikia

#4022 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

wikia hosts free wikis:  http://community.wik...art_a_new_wikia

OK, I’ve started a wiki, named it, and seeded it with one article. I started the article with a single sentence intended as a throwaway line just to get the ball rolling.

http://molecules-of-...om/wiki/NSI-189

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4023 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:47 PM

Do you think NSI-189 is helping you adapt to all those new circunstances?

I think the easiest and simplest way to describe NSI-189’s effects on me is this: when I don’t take the stuff, I look at difficult tasks and say to myself “this can’t be done.” When I take NSI-189, I look at the exact same task and say to myself “this is doable with sufficient persistence and effort.” And it’s not mania. NSI-189 doesn’t make me look at a clearly impossible task and say to myself “I can do it!” It doesn’t make me think I can cure cancer or run for high political office or learn a foreign language in a month—those are clearly implausible. It just makes me less intimidated by complex tasks and life situations.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#4024 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:51 AM

Anyone get ejaculatory anhedonia on NSI-189, where orgasm is noticeably less pleasurable than normal? I kinda get a feeling of melancholy immediately after orgasm, probably because of the let down, and a fuzzy feeling in my forehead. This is the opposite of SSRI's, where getting there takes longer but the actual orgasm is normal. It's weird. I've been off it for two weeks now and still getting this side-effect. 

#4025 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:32 AM

Questions for some some folks educated on NSI 189. 

I have cortisol dysfunction. It has shown to be low cortisol but I do feel symptoms of high cortisol often, this affects every minute of my life. When I take NSI 189 I feel fatigued but I also feel good.... Good as in amazing actually! I can relax, socialize, laugh, organize my thoughts, corrects depression and depersonalization symptoms etc. I can't decide whether the benefits outweigh the potencial risk factors, such as the suppression of cortisol. After a month of use I did begin to lose sleep and wake up 3-4 times a night, which suggests cortisol suppression. Does anyone believe that NSI 189 could suppress cortisol enough to affect someones health based on the few studies and experiences? NSI 189 has helped me so much mentally that I'm afraid to give it up! 

Responses are much appreciated! 

#4026 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

Shit—we were talking about that a few months back and I promised to help. Forgot all about it, what with moving and everything. If you want me to proofread some drafts, send them to me and I’ll work on it. Maybe it’s good that we never got around to it, because if we had, it would have had to have been rewritten or appended somehow in light of the new tidbits of info dribbling from the mouths of Neuralstem.

Hi Heisenburger,

No problem at all, I am reading again the whole thread keeping notes. I believe they were a few other members that wanted to get involved also.

I ll let everyone know when ready, if anyone want to contribute putting everything together can post here or in a pm. 

I would be highly interested to purchase 10g of your NSI-189 phosphate for treament resistant MDD, if third party lab certificates could be provided beforehand

You can see the third party GC/MS test results in this link.

http://www.longecity...si-189/page-125

Post #3743 and the posts following.

#4027 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this board a couple weeks back. I've been following this thread with interest as I don't respond well to current depression medications. I'd perhaps like to try NSI-189 in the future. I applaud you all for your bravery in trying out a new research chemical.

Has anyone put together a list of known side effects?

Thanks!

#4028 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• 179 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:33 AM

Still no positive effects on my emotional numbness/anhedonia. Totally blank mind, vegetable state.

#4029 jaybird10 2

• 76 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:38 AM

Still no positive effects on my emotional numbness/anhedonia. Totally blank mind, vegetable state.

Have you had all your hormones checked? thyroid, testosterone, estradiol,prolactin.cortisol all of these can really affect mood.

#4030 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

Does anybody see a problem with ingesting NSI by first dissolving it into hot tea (e.g. green tea, rooibos,etc.)? 

#4031 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:33 AM

hmm maybe it's not the selegiline, maybe I just have zero tolerance for the stuff...

headache, thirst, dehydration, spasms, labored breathing, difficulty swallowing, paresthesia... sound like any condition in particular?

serotonin syndrome.

I got a mild version of this with paxil + desipramine.  It was awful.   You cannot mix MAOIs with anything serotonergic.  

#4032 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:09 AM

Also, forgot to ask the following additional questions StevesPetRat with respect to vorinostat:

1. What was the dosage of vorinostat you took?
2. Was the adrenaline rush abolished once and for all?
3. Was the adrenaline rush unpleasant, i.e. a feeling of unwanted anxiety?

And with respect to fisetin:

1. What was the brand and dosage?
2. How long did you take it for?
3. If you're no longer taking it, did the effect you describe stay with you after you discontinued it?

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. Any info on the above, however brief, will be much appreciated.

I address the questions on vorinostat in this very long post.
I used the Doctor's Best brand of fisetin, whatever that was, one cap 2x/ day, and yes, the effects stayed. They basically peaked within a few days and when I ran out a couple months later I noticed no backslide. I still cycle it occasionally.
Sorry for the tangent! Back to the topic at hand.

#4033 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

Update:  I've been using NSI for 4 months. Some observations and potential tips on getting it to work for you.

-The initial first 2 weeks were a bit of a rollercoaster mentally. First few days showed excellent improvement in mood and cognitive functionality. A few days after this, the opposite..deep depression, melancholy and amotivation. A single 100mg dose of 5htp reversed this by 50% and a 500mg dose of niacin another 50%. I took these only a few times in the beginning to get through the "break in period". Adding in daily folic acid and p-5-p seem to greatly boost the effects of NSI and I take these daily. They seem to impart a boost of energy at the very least and at best, make the NSI work as it should. I also inject B12 every few weeks.

-Like many people here, NSI relieves about 70-80% of my symptoms so I was searching for an additional boost, particularly in the DA department as I was still a bit anhedonic and amotivational(in a decent mood about it though). I tried 3-5mg of 9-me-bc from TLR and the additional boost of DA really seemed to make NSI shine for me. I used this combo for a few weeks with only a subtle decline from the mood, energy, and motivation boost.

-Since DA seems to be a key part of my quest to be happy,motivated and fully functional, I am now trying PRL-8-53 as per StrangeLove's recommendation. NSi + PRL (minus the 9-me-bc) has really knocked it out of the park for me. I feel great, can function all day physically and mentally with great mood. My memory/recall seems a bit enhanced though I have not tested it. I'll work on the "noot" part of the equation later as right now I am just enjoying the fact that I can enjoy life far better than before.

-Adding 1-5mg of 9me-bc to this mix is, hmm, not recommended unless facing an epic/heroic sort of day. I think it boosted my DA/NE too high and despite feeling terrific I could feel some reward seeking behaviors come rushing back...desire to drink/party and have reckless sex with anything with a pulse.

-For sleep issues. CBD oil (or high CBD strain cannabis) + Magnesium oil is now a powerful combo for me. Taken 2 hours before bed, I now no longer have sleep maintenance insomnia that I have suffered from for over 15 years. It's now hard to wake up and when I do, I feel refreshed and not achy/tired like I have for ages. Without this combo, I definitely have a hard time sleeping from the NSI/PRL combo(which I dub, the Strangelove Combo) as my mind just wants to think. It's a pleasant feeling in many ways since I was shut down for so long, but I do feel like good sleep is vital for the sort of restorative effects on the brain we are all seeking.

I take only 10-20mg of PRL and 20-30mg of NSI per day. Raising the dose of NSI to 40 or more seems to bring back the depression I felt during the break in period. I'm happy with 20mg and it makes the supply last longer. I'll keep the PRL dose at 20mg or less for as long as this works (hopefully in perpetuity).

Other supplements I take:

150mg Ubiquinol CoQ10

2-4 krill oil caps

mixed beta carotinoids

500mg Niacin

Curcumin (CurcuGels)

250mg TUDCA

folic acid

P-5-P

liposomal vitamin C(1-2x per week)

Gamma E

KSM-66 ashwagandha (I've not felt the need for this for the last 2 weeks, so its been deleted for now)

CBD oil/strain

Also on TRT as of December which I feel helps the stack to shine. I was low T for awhile which can obviously magnify depression/anxiety greatly.

I hope these tips help although I realize they are very specific to my brain/body chemistry an situation. I'm a 43 year old male, athletic field biologist, was subjected to repeated heavy stressors under a chronic sleep deficit over the last 10 years and felt these really impacted my mood, energy, memory. I feel it's not terribly unlike the descriptions of PTSD which is why NSI interested me in the first place. Cannabis is the only drug I've used and whether this contributed to my symptoms..I'd have to say "yes..sort of" because it was also the only way I could sleep during those years. Whether I would now be worse off if I abstained and just put up with the anxiety and sleep deprivation, is a topic for another time. 

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#4034 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:30 PM

Anyone who has quit NSI-189 for some period of time:   did you get any withdrawal symptoms?

Any cravings for it?    The mu-opioid agonism is kinda worrisome to me.

I have to say, I feel really upbeat on this stuff (though with a bit of a mood crash in the afternoon).  Hope it continues.  I've been on it less than a week, though.  I know 6-weeks is the min. for AD action really.   Not to confound things, I'm tapering off my nortriptyline.   The only thing I plan on stacking the NSI with is deplin.  Gotta feed dem hangry babby neeerons

Edited by irony, 12 April 2016 - 05:32 PM.

#4035 Alyosha

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

Here is an excellent TedTalk of Sandrine Thuret, who gives a brief introduction on the significance of neurogenesis and has compiled many of the factors which affect neurogenesis.

While all the material in the video will have been discussed somewhere on this forum, it is useful to have such an accessible video with a lot of information pooled from different research, and, of course, articulated in such a beautiful accent.

This may be of no use to the veterans around here, but it will surely be interesting to those members who are newer to this area of investigation. Give it a watch, if you haven't already!

https://www.ted.com/...how?language=en

P.s foods which require chewing promote significantly more neurogenesis than soft foods which do not require chewing! 

Edit: I should add that nootropics are not mentioned.

Edited by Alyosha, 13 April 2016 - 10:34 AM.

#4036 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

BasicBio, this is great to hear! Having issues with persistent mild depession (for as long as I can remember) a NSI-189, tranylcypromine, tianeptine combo seems to work excellent for me, and its great to read others good results.

Irony, you can get "withdrawal symptoms" stopping NSI-189, but are not near as negative as with other antidepressants, some users are keeping their mood "gains" and some are getting better results when taking a break! The main "withdrawal symptom" seen is a reduced mood boost that somehow brings a boost in motivation. At least for me, feels like there is a drop in dopamine, but have a norepinephrine increase that gets me in a state of mind to get things done. 

The most common side effects are.

"Pressure in the head", I did not have it, to elaborate in how it feels.

Mild headaches.

"Pressure" in damaged nerves.

Anxiety, mostly with higher doses, if you get anxiety reduce dose. Try to find a smaller dose that can give a positive thinking pattern that can reduce anxiety.

Anyone remember any other side effects?

Pressure in the head and headaches can be a result of higher stress from possible nervous system overstimulation, usually the body adapts in a few days to these (not common) NSI-189 side effects, but if anyone gets head pressure, headache or anxiety first thing is to lower the dose.

#4037 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

NSI-189 Binding profile has been released.

http://investor.neur...esentation+.pdf

NSI-189 Binding Activities ≥ 50% at 10µM

Dopamine Transporter (h) 14.2

Norepinephrine Transporter (h) 1.1

5-HT Transporter (h) >30

5-HT3 Receptor 2.1

5-HT7 Receptor (h) 11.1

Opioid mu Receptor (h) 15.7

Opioid delta 1 Receptor 12.7

Very interesting.

(for this unfamiliar with Ki binding affinities (and IC50), the lower the value means a higher affinity which means a higher chance for bonding.)

The first thing that really stands out is the Norepi Transport (NET) affinities.   NSI-189 apparently strongly blockades norepi reuptake.  For comparison, the TCA desipramine is one of the most potent NET binders, and its IC50 for NET is 12.   NSI is much stronger than desipramine.  (pure NET actors like Strattera usually make people anxious.  desipramine makes me anxious AF).

Prozac has an affinity of 25 for SERT (5-HT transport), Paxil 1.1.   So NSI-189 has some weakish SSRI effect, if any.  (what does >30 mean?)

You are right, the lower the Ki value, the higher the binding affinity. However, Neuralstem clearly stated that they checked the binding affinities of 52 neurotransmitters and 900 kinases and haven't yet been able to find NSI-189's mechanism of action. They wouldn't have said that if NSI-189 was a strong NRI. That means the units of the values above are probably micro Molar and not nano Molar (nM) which is the unit used for ligands with strong binding affinities (IIRC). If I am right, you can essentially multiply all the binding affinites above by 1000 to convert to nano Molar and that's the value to check against desipramine's, SSRIs and other antidepressants' binding affinities. Can't explain it any other way. Correct me if I'm wring, please.

#4038 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

Anyone who has quit NSI-189 for some period of time:   did you get any withdrawal symptoms?

Any cravings for it?    The mu-opioid agonism is kinda worrisome to me.

I have to say, I feel really upbeat on this stuff (though with a bit of a mood crash in the afternoon).  Hope it continues.  I've been on it less than a week, though.  I know 6-weeks is the min. for AD action really.   Not to confound things, I'm tapering off my nortriptyline.   The only thing I plan on stacking the NSI with is deplin.  Gotta feed dem hangry babby neeerons

After taking it daily for many months, I had to go without NSI-189 for about a week, because I forgot to bring my supply with me on a trip. There were no withdrawal symptoms! At least nothing obvious that fealt like withdrawal.

• Informative x 1

#4039 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:13 PM

I've skipped several days at a time with no adverse effects thus far. I plan on using long term, so we will see if my brain becomes "dependent" on it.

#4040 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

Has anyone heard of this lab before?

Changland Technology Co.,Ltd
Office:  +0086-027-68786486          
Tel:  +0086 136 2867 5860
Fax+0086-027-68786490                  
Email : sales02@changlandtech.com            
Add :256 Zhongnan Road,Wuhan City,Hubei,China

#4041 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:41 PM

5-HT Transporter (h) >30
5-HT3 Receptor 2.1
5-HT7 Receptor (h) 11.1

Very interesting.

(for this unfamiliar with Ki binding affinities (and IC50), the lower the value means a higher affinity which means a higher chance for bonding.)

The first thing that really stands out is the Norepi Transport (NET) affinities. NSI-189 apparently strongly blockades norepi reuptake. For comparison, the TCA desipramine is one of the most potent NET binders, and its IC50 for NET is 12. NSI is much stronger than desipramine. (pure NET actors like Strattera usually make people anxious. desipramine makes me anxious AF).

Prozac has an affinity of 25 for SERT (5-HT transport), Paxil 1.1. So NSI-189 has some weakish SSRI effect, if any. (what does >30 mean?)

You are right, the lower the Ki value, the higher the binding affinity. However, Neuralstem clearly stated that they checked the binding affinities of 52 neurotransmitters and 900 kinases and haven't yet been able to find NSI-189's mechanism of action. They wouldn't have said that if NSI-189 was a strong NRI. That means the units of the values above are probably micro Molar and not nano Molar (nM) which is the unit used for ligands with strong binding affinities (IIRC). If I am right, you can essentially multiply all the binding affinites above by 1000 to convert to nano Molar and that's the value to check against desipramine's, SSRIs and other antidepressants' binding affinities. Can't explain it any other way. Correct me if I'm wring, please.

#4042 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

5-HT Transporter (h) >30
5-HT3 Receptor 2.1
5-HT7 Receptor (h) 11.1

Very interesting.

The first thing that really stands out is the Norepi Transport (NET) affinities. NSI-189 apparently strongly blockades norepi reuptake. For comparison, the TCA desipramine is one of the most potent NET binders, and its IC50 for NET is 12. NSI is much stronger than desipramine. (pure NET actors like Strattera usually make people anxious. desipramine makes me anxious AF).

Prozac has an affinity of 25 for SERT (5-HT transport), Paxil 1.1. So NSI-189 has some weakish SSRI effect, if any. (what does >30 mean?)

I believe you are correct ... check the link in Jaiho's quoted post ... the units are given there.

#4043 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:19 AM

hmm maybe it's not the selegiline, maybe I just have zero tolerance for the stuff...

headache, thirst, dehydration, spasms, labored breathing, difficulty swallowing, paresthesia... sound like any condition in particular?

serotonin syndrome.

I got a mild version of this with paxil + desipramine.  It was awful.   You cannot mix MAOIs with anything serotonergic.  

I know of others who combined the two and had no issues. Also, serotonin syndrome shouldn't last this long, should it? Or be aggravated by calcium, caffeine, l-theanine...

#4044 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

I received the last NSI-189 phosphate batch from the same third party tested source, price is still $24-$16/gram until this supply is finished.

#4045 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:23 AM

5-HT Transporter (h) >30

5-HT3 Receptor 2.1

5-HT7 Receptor (h) 11.1

Very interesting.

The first thing that really stands out is the Norepi Transport (NET) affinities.   NSI-189 apparently strongly blockades norepi reuptake.  For comparison, the TCA desipramine is one of the most potent NET binders, and its IC50 for NET is 12.   NSI is much stronger than desipramine.  (pure NET actors like Strattera usually make people anxious.  desipramine makes me anxious AF).

Prozac has an affinity of 25 for SERT (5-HT transport), Paxil 1.1.   So NSI-189 has some weakish SSRI effect, if any.  (what does >30 mean?)

ah, thanks.  I missed the uM and nM units and I've only been exposed to Ki from general chem.

#4046 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:50 AM

So I've been taking the FB for a about a week now.  Started at 20mg, now I'm up to about 35mg twice a day.    Not taking any other drugs or supplements now.

I don't think I'm too susceptible to the placebo effect since I've taken at least 12-15 different drugs for depression over the years and none worked for me in any kind of sustainable way.  SSRIs made me lethargic and dopey and unable to work or do anything.  NRIs made me anxious and more depressed.   Remeron made me an emotionless zombie and a binge eater.   Effexor was decent but made my liver react badly.   Lots of others, all intolerable or inefficacious.

I know a person needs 4-6 weeks on an AD to really notice anything, but this is what I've notices so far. 

positives:

+I wake up earlier, almost ready to pop out of bed and go

+feel slightly more upbeat.   seems easier to smile

+really kind of strange:  I think about people's feelings more now.

+no anxiety except once, had a twinge of anxiety but only for a couple of minutes; was thinking about something I normally don't.

+feeling a tiny bit more social.  it is subtle.

neutral:

* Much more vivid and sometimes weird dreams

* Much lower appetite.   I think I've lost a pound or two since starting this.

negatives:

-mid afternoon I get very very sleepy and usually take a nap (seems worse if I take it sublingually)

-maybe some slight constipation

-I feel very warm sometimes, other times I feel really cold despite constant temp at home.  Unusual for me.

-get a more fatigued on my exercise routine, which involves walking 3 miles, up and down a 900ft elevation

So far all of these effects have been very very subtle.  (except the weird dreams.  wow!)   Hopefully the positive effects get stronger in the next 3 weeks.   

I feel this drug should probably be taken TID, but I'm too lazy right now.   Or as an extended release formula.   

Just wondering - has anyone here had no great response from it after 4-6weeks?  

#4047 whatittakes

• 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

+I wake up earlier, almost ready to pop out of bed and go

+feel slightly more upbeat.   seems easier to smile

+really kind of strange:  I think about people's feelings more now.

+feeling a tiny bit more social.  it is subtle.

* Much more vivid and sometimes weird dreams

* Much lower appetite.   I think I've lost a pound or two since starting this.

Same to these, especially the empathy one which, as you mentioned, is "weird". Not that it wasn't there before, but it kind of snapped into focus, resulting in some positive decisions that I wondered why I hadn't made years earlier. Trying another cycle to see if the sadness that comes up ~2 wks in can be avoided by cycling on and off while still getting benefits. 

#4048 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:17 PM

I think the most "gains" I have from NSI-189 is in the emotional "department". I am not sure though if its in the same way you describe it.

All emotions (but mostly the positives one) have amplified, I am more conscious of my own emotional reactions and over time I think I am smarter emotionaly, better able to steer clear from situations that would bring negativity and be more functional in the way I approach some relationship issues, moreover I think I am bringing this to my social environment as well trying to keep a positive attitude to other people too.

#4049 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:16 PM

Ditto on the increased empathy. Also, some weeks I absolutely must have a nap in the afternoon while other weeks I'm in high gear all day. Trying to pin down if any other supplements I take contribute to the nap attack.  The dopaminergics have helped keep high energy/enthusiasm levels all day, but I do think the effect is waining a bit. Currently stopped the PRL and 9-me in favor of sublingual Uridine. I'll resume the PRL when I go back to work in the field tomorrow (field biologist) to save the effect for when it's most needed.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4050 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

If nsi does agonize the mu opoid and delta opoid receptors wouldnt there be a withdrawal. It seems like people are able to stop without any withdrawal whatsoever some are even cycling it.

Intresting, one thing I have notice is that I don't feel the need to take NSI, as I did with tianeptine.  I remember that I would wake up in the mornings and the first thing in my mind was "hmmm, I need to take my tianeptine."  It was weird I felt like I needed to keep taking it.  That's something I didn't felt with any other stuff.  Personally I attribute this to Tianeptine effect on the opoid receptor.

I’ve noticed that NSI-189 seems to almost completely shut off tianeptine withdrawal. I’m in the same situation you are. If I don’t get my morning dose of tianeptine, I feel like a dog all day. To me, tianeptine withdrawal feels exactly like caffeine withdrawal. It’s not intolerable, but it’s not very pleasant, either. Usually by 2:00 in the afternoon I want another dose. But when I started taking NSI-189 again, this afternoon craving vanished. Several times now, I’ve simply forgotten to take the afternoon dose and gone well into the early evening before I realized that I had gone all day without it. Yesterday I tried only taking the morning dose of 100 mgs. and then not taking any more at all just to see what would happen. Even by 9:00, I felt almost nothing—almost no craving at all. If I wanted to, I could now easily get by with only the dose I take with my morning coffee and be fine with just that.

• Informative x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users