• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Any addition for my mania/ social god regimen?

mania social anxiety social god

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 yogiman45

• 19 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hey guys,

I love the feeling of being manic. I live an extremely healthy lifestyle, and at the moment, coffee is the only thing that makes me manic. I am in a shit load of social situations, so being manic is a major bonus to my work and school.

Here is what I currently take.

1) L-tyrosine 500mg, I notice a great boost in energy and mood from this, but I cycle it for a week after every 3 days.
2) I eat massive amounts of blueberries, I heard they are great for dopamine output, and they are healthy.
3) L-Theanine 300mg, I take this only on days my girlfriend does not want to have sex. For some weird reason it kills my libido.
4) 4-5 cups of coffee, this adds major benefits to my day, until 3 pm of course lol.
5) palax Ginsing, I have not tried this yet, but I am going to soon.
6) Jogging 3 miles a day, this is relaxing and the running high is awesome.

That is about it, I am open to any suggestions. I am opposed to anything illegal, but I am open to everything else.
  • like x 1

#2 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

there is little mania like piracetam mania. throw in 5-20 grams on an empty stomach, combined with your already stimulating stack and you'll likely get some strong mania.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Being manic is like the opposite of a healthy lifestyle :wacko:

#4 yogiman45

• Topic Starter
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Well,
the only vice in my life is coffee. I use marijuana only on special occasions, and absolutely no other illicit drugs. I have an extremely religious diet consisting of all organic and no processed foods. So, for the most part I try to live my life in a healthy manner. My manic moments have helped me decimate barriers that were created by social anxiety.
I appreciate the speedy replies.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

That is certainly not mania from what you have described. I assume you know that and was just using the word to describe it.

If it is full blown diagnosed Bi-polar disorder a mood stabilizer is indicated - valporate or Aripiprazole are the best choices. In particular if you want to avoid the risk of becoming depressed - if you suspect its Bi-polar mania (I'm more than happy to give a possible indication with more information), then you should have it treated because I can assure you depression is NOT fun or worth hypomania. They will also help the social anxiety.

If you are just looking for extra energy, Modafinil, DLPA (scrap the L-tryosine its healther) oxi, prami, piracetam, phenylpiracetam and atomoxetine are all great for energy.
Making sure you are getting good quality sleep, not drinking caffeine 4 hours before sleep - that kinda thhing.These will all improve energy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mania, social anxiety, social god

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users