- - - - -

D-cycloserine for social anxiety

d-cycloserine cbt social anxiety exposure therapy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hello, Does anyone know  where I can get D-cycloserine in Europe ? Unfortunatelly, this drug is not marketed in my country, so I need to order it from somewhere. I also would love to hear someone's experiences with d-cycloserine in connection with CBT (exposure) therapy for social anxiety.

Thanks

#2 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:15 AM

NewMind has it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Diego55

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

thanks! and is there any other european source ?

#4 5ht2a

• 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

NewMind isn't located in europe. The only source I'm aware of is eurodrugstore. The Cycloserine is rather expensive... Too expensive in my opinion in relation to the evidence that Cycloserine would make a real difference. Studies and the anecdotal reports are inconclusive at best.

#5 Diego55

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

What is the difference between D-Cycloserine and Cycloserine ? I will probably order it from eurodrugstore, is it reliable source ? Have you ever ordered from them ? Thanks.

If there is anyone who would like to sell any extra D-Cycloserine so I am interested in buying it.

#6 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

D-cycloserine is the dextrorotary form, whereas Cycloserine is racemic and contain both D(extro)-cycloserine and L(evo(rotary))-Cycloserine. L-Cycloserine has some pretty interesting properties too though. I can imagine a regular online pharmacy wouldn't bother labelling it with L or D, so you might have to specifically ask about that before jumping to the conclusion that it's racemic due to lack of denotation of rotation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

Its not very good as its only a partional agonist, sarcosine is far superior its a glycine reuptake inhibitor and glycine full agonist.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: d-cycloserine, cbt, social anxiety, exposure therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users