Niagen Nicotinamide Riboside LONGECITY Group Buy

niagen nicotinamide niacin group buy hpn

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#121 pleiotropic

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

Just tried 'Longecity6' but it says 'coupon does not exist'.  I guess they disabled it until the 15th?.

Edited by pleiotropic, 09 February 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#122 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:44 PM

I check it as well today, that appears correct.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#123 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:28 AM

I've just received my 6 bottles + T-shirt today

#124 The_Next_LX

• 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

'longecity6' coupon IS now working at http://hpnsupplements.com/store/nr/

I just bought 6 bottles $201.77 with free shipping, or $33.63 per bottle. Again, thanks very much for the group buy!

#125 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

In for 6 more- thanks!

#126 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Yes, let's do this!

#127 Thell

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

The longecity6 _only_ applies the discount to 6 bottles? So you need multiple distinct orders to apply discount to more? Either two purchases for 12 or three purchases for 18. Can it be applied as a single order for 14 bottles in some way?

Edited by Thell, 15 February 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#128 Thell

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:35 PM

...we can only do a minimum of 6 bottles and a maximum of 12 bottles per order. You can order 12 and then order 6 again separately. [support@hpnsupplements]

Orders placed for 14 bottles using two 7 bottle orders. 7 came out to $235.39 total or $33.63/bottle. :-D

#129 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

For the discount you can order any number over 6 bottles.

#130 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

By the way guys/gals HPN told me they've made some product changes prompted by our LongeCity members. See photo:

IMG_1714_zpsa525f8c0.jpg

Check out the ingredients section for this new LongeCity product run. It contains NO silicon dioxide or mag stearate. I'm told they were able to R&D and formulate a new blend and encapsulate the product without the use of these other excipients and use only vegetable cellulose.

Just got this email and thought you guys would want to know that our comments are being heard. So we will be the first recipients of this new formulation from HPN.

Again "Longecity6" is this months discount code. http://hpnsupplements.com/store/nr/ and this  group buy will run the 15th thru the 23rd for a minimum of 6 bottles.

• like x 2

#131 Alex_G

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

Just bought 18 bottles. Thanks!

#132 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:00 PM

Just bought 18 bottles. Thanks!

Sure

They adjusted the calculator for you guys so you wont have to enter multiple orders anymore. If any of you are going to do more than 20 bottles I'd call them about wholesale pricing because your entering into another volume category. I think the web cart works up to at least that amount.

#133 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

Just checked and the offer is officially over. I'll let you guys know when HPN announces our next one.

#134 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:46 PM

I seem to be having problems ordering it in Britain. When I try to the web site says there is no shipping.

#135 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:20 AM

I seem to be having problems ordering it in Britain. When I try to the web site says there is no shipping.

I think I remember someone mentioning this problem a year ago. Can someone advise ceridwen on how they are handling shipping to the UK.

#136 midas

• 417 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:48 AM

I think I remember someone mentioning this problem a year ago. Can someone advise ceridwen on how they are handling shipping to the UK.

Ceridwen.....use this e-mail address below and tell them you are having a problem. I was recently in touch with a guy called Glen at HPN from here in the UK at this address about another matter and he was very helpful...Shipping was mentioned in that communication as I tried to purchase the powder that was on offer a few weeks ago and I had a problem with the shipping side of things on the website.

In the end I had it shipped to a friend in the USA then he shipped it to me,  it worked out expensive that way. I mentioned that problem in my communication with them and he said to get in touch next time and I think he said it would be $16 to ship it. (you may also have to pay import duty this end)

I'm sure if you tell him you tried to get the forum group buy and you could not because of the shipping problem he will try his best to sort it out for you.

Hope this helps you out.

support@hpnsupplements.com

#137 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

i missed this groupbuy. 

#138 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

i missed this groupbuy. 

No worries they come around about every 60 days.

• like x 1

#139 madamshome

• 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

Please count me in for the next group buy

#140 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for your concern. I have some now. It works a bit but it doesn't stop anything. It has greatly reduced my tinnitus though

#141 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Please count me in for the next group buy

About 25 days until the next offer. Has anyone else noticed the new formulation smells sweet, tastes better also. 

#142 wbmeier

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

Not sure if you are talking about powder or capsules, but I do have the capsules and pull them apart to dump in my mouth, and yes, this new formula is much better tasting, pleasent surprise, and happy to get rid of ingesting filler crap.

#143 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

Yes, I've noticed it tastes much better. Slightly fruity. I wonder if the NR itself works any better than candy? I'm on my sixth bottle & haven't noticed anything good or bad, and my before & after blood work has remained nearly identical. What's this stuff supposed to do again? I forgot

#144 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Yes, I've noticed it tastes much better. Slightly fruity. I wonder if the NR itself works any better than candy? I'm on my sixth bottle & haven't noticed anything good or bad, and my before & after blood work has remained nearly identical. What's this stuff supposed to do again? I forgot

LOL forgive me, your taking it and don't know, surely you jest! We have an whole board dedicated to the latest studies related to raising NAD levels. http://www.longecity...ws-and-updates/

I take a bit more than the recommended dose of 250mg and yes the affects are subtle. They set the bar at three dosages and I take the 1000mg.

Dietary Supplement: Niagen 100mg
Dietary Supplement: Niagen 300mg
Dietary Supplement: Niagen 1000mg

https://clinicaltria...riboside&rank=1

NR is a NAD booster it's been shown to raise intracellular levels. The premise is as we age NAD levels fall and by taking a NAD precursor we can help raise our levels once again. We have a number of boards debating this topic, this board is announcing the discount group buys.

This new capsule formulation does taste much better.

Edited by Bryan_S, 22 March 2015 - 08:01 PM.

• like x 1

#145 RobbieG

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:06 PM

I think it is important to ask how do we know it is working? Are there any
tests we can run to assess improved mitochondria function? Thoughts?

#146 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:21 AM

I'm with you on that but short of a full lab workup on your mitochondria and your NAD levels the average person can't do much. Personally for me I stopped taking the NR after the first 30-days because I didn't think it was worth the expense. Seriously, . . . I just stopped buying the NR and didn't think I'd resume. After a week of not taking it I didn't feel as good, my mind was a little foggier and I concluded I was getting some benefit and because it came on so slowly I failed to recognize the affects. (When you look at how much nicotinamide mononucleotide they gave the mice per/kg in the clinical studies, we are hardly dosing ourselves with anything close and the benefits are obviously minimal at the nutritional dose.) At that time I was also working my way passed a chronic inflammatory injury and the benefits and post NR regression were a little more physically pronounced. So that was my test, I decided I was getting the benefits and I increased the dose to confirm my conclusion when I reordered. 

I'm now at 423 days and counting.

I did see a lab advertising testing for a Metabolic Analysis Profile

I would look into this: https://www.gdx.net/...est-blood-urine

I'm not sure what questions you want answered but if its blood or urine biomarkers you want confirmed they seem capable of running the tests. Maybe a few of us could get together after researching what they offer and put together the test criteria to answer those questions. 

Edited by Bryan_S, 23 March 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#147 Asor

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

I think it is important to ask how do we know it is working? Are there any
tests we can run to assess improved mitochondria function? Thoughts?

as i mentioned before in other threads im going to be part of a study on NR for patients with mitochondria myopathies, i asked about the testings and it's going to be 2 biopsies on skeletal muscle, one before and one after the treatment with NR.

Plus some clinical tests like 7 minutes walk etc, and some other tests are yet to be decided.

#148 RobbieG

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

Thanks Bryan_S and Asor for the replies.  I will also do a little a research on the topic and post what I find.  For me, whenever possible I would like to know or have some sense if my efforts are having a positive impact.  Obviously with nootropic supplementation you either feel it or don't.  With life extension supplementation, it seems not so easy to detect.    Hence my question.  

#149 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:18 PM

Believe me many of us are sinking serious money into this, hence this group buy. If it were as simple as seeing grey hair restored to its natural color there wouldn't be a discordant voice in the house.

I would like to see a test identifying the blood or urine biomarkers you guys want to confirm. We'll see if we can set up a test with someone like Genova Diagnostics with what we want and ultimately put a price on this.

I just put in a request in with them a moment ago and will update you guys after they contact me for a consultation. So guys here is the call to action . . . crack open a few NR studies and identify a list of what would be of value and I'll make the appropriate inquires. 

Edited by Bryan_S, 23 March 2015 - 07:38 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#150 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:28 PM

Genova Diagnostics, Inc. contacted me back and they say they can put together a test to evaluate the effectiveness of our NAD boosting.

Whoever wants to take the lead on organizing this please message me. We need someone with some medical or nutritional background to coordinate the testing parameters with Genova Diagnostics.

And back to the business at hand, the next HPN group buy discount will start on April 14th with the 6 bottle minimum.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: niagen, nicotinamide, niacin, group buy, hpn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users