Niagen Nicotinamide Riboside LONGECITY Group Buy

niagen nicotinamide niacin group buy hpn

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#151 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:54 AM

"Longecity7" the code for this group buy and it seems to be up and running already. Add your bottles to the cart and enter the code inside the cart page. http://hpnsupplements.com/store/nr/

I know some of you may wish to make your purchases together. This Group Buy should last thru April 20 and applies to purchases of up to 20 bottles. Check the math however $33.63 per bottle should be your total and I asked them to tweak the code to allow for these larger purchases.

#152 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

FYI:  When I added 10 bottles to my cart and applied the coupon Longecity7, my price per bottle was $38.73 ($387.30 total).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#153 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:06 PM

FYI:  When I added 10 bottles to my cart and applied the coupon Longecity7, my price per bottle was $38.73 ($387.30 total).

That's why we are checking our totals this happened before, let me try. Broken! I just put in a email to HPN and it should be rectified shortly.

#154 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

HPN I apologizes for our inconvenience. Its back up and running guys/gals. I just ran the code through 6-20 bottles. 

#155 Alex_G

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

just bought 16 and the discount code worked as it should.

Thanks!!

#156 kah145

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:17 PM

Bought six bottles this morning and the discount code is working as advertised.  

#157 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:33 PM

I believe this will be the last day so get those orders in. I'll post the next date when HPN announces it, until then we can expect the next offering in about 60 days.

• like x 1

#158 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

Removed from the NR experience thread and re-posted here in the appropriate thread:

StanG

Posted Today, 12:00 PM

When is the next group buy scheduled? 

#159 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

Removed from the NR experience thread and re-posted here in the appropriate thread:

StanG

On or around  June 15, 2015

• like x 1

#160 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

I just purchased 6 bottles of Niagen for $149.99 instead of $214.27 from LCR on a weekend special by putting in the promo section "WEEKEND30" based on an email I received from them.

#161 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

I just purchased 6 bottles of Niagen for $149.99 instead of $214.27 from LCR on a weekend special by putting in the promo section "WEEKEND30" based on an email I received from them.

How do we know that it's real Niagen?

The ingredients panel doesn't say that it's a Chromadex trademarked product.

And it's a lot less costly.

#162 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:03 PM

Yeah LCR uses the Niagen trademark, but doesn't say it's from Chromdex, who owns the trademark.

That's fishy.

#163 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

I just call LCR. They said it was Chromadex Niagen, FWIW.

I notice no effects from taking Niagen.  Has anyone experienced different effects from using LCR Niagen vs HPN Niagen?

Edited by tintinet, 23 May 2015 - 04:34 PM.

#164 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:34 PM

The back of the bottle (I had bought 3 from them before) says NAIGEN (Nicotinamide Riboside) 250mg (they should have a photo of the back of the bottle on their site but don't). I believe when I was originally researching this I read this was part of the agreement distributors had to put on their product and they are a valid distributor.

I don't blame you for being suspicious as this is by far the lowest price I've seen the since the potential benefits became widespread. I have nothing to gain from this and take no liability. You make your own decision.  

#165 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

If you don't mind, please show us how the email looks like. 149.99/214.27 = 0.7, that means 30% off

On the site, somehow it shows only 24% off (it should be $162.84); however, when you apply the coupon, it indeed shows $149.99 ( in this case, it is 30% off)??

Edited by Amorphous, 24 May 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#166 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

24% off is the 6 bottle discount compared to the one bottle price. You get an additional 30% discount this weekend only when you use the promo phrase which brings the price down to $149.99.

Another thought - I noticed the site says they will be showing a new product. I wonder if there will be a new competitor coming soon. It's simply a guess. I'm happy with my purchase and was simply passing it on to you all. 

#167 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

Thanks. I guess it would be 24% off if taking tax into consideration and 30% off without tax (if that makes sense!). At any rate, just got 6 bottles. Total = 163.49 (with CA tax $13.5).

Hopefully, it is as good as HPN's

#168 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

Gentleman/Ladies You guys are aware this is the NPN group buy discount board where you are promoting a direct competitor. I can think of a more appropriate place to promote this limited offer such as that venders board or our general nicotinamide riboside vender page. And yes there is a difference between the venders and their products. First off High Performance Nutrition coordinates its offers with our Longecity members roughly 6 times per year. No other vender has made this type of standing commitment to our Members or has stood by us for over a year. HPN was also the first retail distributer of ChromaDex's NIAGEN and has the most experience to-date with this product. Many of you have noticed the sweet smell from the new formulation and for those sublingual users a more pleasant taste than the competitors. HPN uses a vegetable excipient for the encapsulation process and a vegetarian cellulose capsule, no other vender can claim to make a cleaner product. These changes were made because of you. In fact I don't know of any other vender who is currently engaged on a public speaking tour such as Sean Torbati, CEO and president of HPN, so this means we have a product that is evolving with its customer base.

These are just a few of the differences separating one vender from the rest and he is not promoting his products on a competitors thread.

Edited by Bryan_S, 24 May 2015 - 05:41 PM.

• Agree x 3

#169 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:13 AM

StanG

On or around  June 15, 2015

Tonight HPN confirmed June 15th as the start of the next Nicotinamide Riboside offer.

#170 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

Next Monday June 15th is the start of the Group Buy and it will run through June 22nd.

• like x 1

#171 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Longecity8 will be the discount code. Add your bottles to the cart and enter the code inside the cart page for 6 or more bottles. http://hpnsupplements.com/store/nr/

The discount starts Monday June 15th and it will run through June 22nd.

#172 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

The discount code is up and running now. Check your total, it wasn't applying the correct discount this morning but it is working correctly now. Divide your total by the number of bottles and it should be around $33.63 per bottle.

#173 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

Just a quick note. In our last group buy we made our quota by a scant 2 bottles. We've enjoyed this discount for over a year and I know there are some other retailers out there tugging on your wallet but none that I know about with a discount you can count on like clock work every 60-days. If another retailer has stepped in to change this landscape then someone needs to have the courtesy of sending me a private message to inform me of other reoccurring discounts. If our participation continues to drop my first step is likely to negotiate our participation date out to 90 or 120-days. In my opinion this will make the entry point steeper and likely drive some customers away. 

Your feedback is welcome but I for one can't afford to pay retail. If you have intel on other repeating discount offers please private message me. In fact if someone knows how to take this conversation private let's do that so we can determine a strategy to keep our purchasing power consolidated.

Our next offer will be on or around August 15th.

#174 Thell

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

Bryan, what is the quota? Perhaps a roll call is in order? Those of us enjoying the savings should be willing to account for ourselves. Particularly the quota.

I got 8 last time and the time before and don't want to try hunting around looking for deals every few months... How about everyone else?

#175 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

This offer is every 3 months? I think I would probably start with 3 bottles, using 2 capsules per day.

Is there a consensus as to what the Minimum Effective Dosage is?

#176 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

NO there isn't. I treat joint inflammation and Rosacea with it. While I got results at 250mg's, 500 and eventually 1000mg have given me the best results. If I could afford more I'd likely take it.

This offer is still the best per gram price available of any of the NR venders and returns every 60-days. I'm also in talks with HPN working on adding a new offer for our Longecity members who've supported this endeavor and will announce that when it materializes. If your interested let me know in a Private Message you want to be counted and I'll do my best to keep you in the loop?

There are also some new dosing options in the works and will see what I can swing in our direction.

IMG_4818.jpg

#177 russdog

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

I treat joint inflammation and Rosacea with it. 

Pardon the tangent... but... I solved rosacea with garlic capsules twice a day... just an FYI...

Edited by russdog, 29 July 2015 - 02:18 AM.

#178 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

Pardon the tangent... but... I solved rosacea with garlic capsules twice a day... just an FYI...

Thanks I just searched reports of that on www.rosaceagroup.org and even found a few posts about this on Longecity. I'd given up on finding anything to ease my condition and had tried everything my dermatologist had at his disposal. My entry into NR was driven by yet another condition and the alleviation of my Rosacea was accidental. After noticing an unexpected change in my condition I researched niacinamide and found a well documented connection to treating Rosacea dating back many decades. I've been taking garlic capsules since the 1980's and never experienced anything as potent as with the NR. Garlic is still a part of my regiment. Its helped me with joint pain but it didn't do much to tip the scales for my rosacea, I'm glad it worked for you. Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties so it makes sense in this context. We can take this to PM if you want to talk but I don't see an active Longecity thread on this topic.

#179 Bryan_S

• Topic Starter
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:54 AM

Our next offer will be on or around August 15th.

OK we are just a few days out from August 15th this offer will last for a week.

I've been talking with HPN to come up with some new pricing from your feedback. They've adjusted 2 volume categories, one for 6 bottle orders and one for a dozen bottles.  HPN is also working on rolling out another offer for our LongeCity members which I'll share more on as they generate further details.

This month our normal LongeCity 6-11 bottle purchases should use code "longecity9" this price has been adjusted to $4.47 per gram from $4.48.

If you want a better deal starting at 12 bottles use the code "longecity9xthis price has been readdressed to accommodate our high volume members @ $4.27 per gram.

http://hpnsupplement...ategory/niagen/

These prices reflect the best ongoing deal from any NIAGEN vender and HPN has supported our members with this offer since the spring of 2014 without fail.

High Performance Nutrition packages 7.5 grams of Nicotinamide Riboside per bottle into 60 125mg vegetarian capsules and they boast they produce the cleanest product in the NIAGEN market. They are also third-Party Tested and manufacture their product in a NSF cGMP certified facility. No other vender has come forward and claimed to be up to that standard. Also keep an eye on their website as they are close to rolling out some new NR dosages.

Edited by Bryan_S, 12 August 2015 - 03:01 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#180 The_Next_LX

• 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:19 AM

The  'longecity9 coupon is working.

I just ordered 6 bottles this morning, August 16 2015: $250.02 - $48.25 = $201.77

A little under $33.63 per bottle Still a great deal.

Once again THANKS LongeCity Group Buy people for making this happen, and the ongoing updates!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: niagen, nicotinamide, niacin, group buy, hpn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users