• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#871 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:25 PM

You must have missed the part where he said he hasn't stated he wants to help the poor

You're really bad at this stuff lol

I guess next you'll then attack him for not caring about the poor.

But you'll not address the fact a man of god has asked his followers for 64 million dollars for an airplane ???

Is this to get closer to his sky daddy ???

Will his prayers for the poor be better answered if he's soaring in luxury above the poor???
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#872 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

You must have missed the part where he said he hasn't stated he wants to help the poor

You're really bad at this stuff lol

I guess next you'll then attack him for not caring about the poor.

But you'll not address the fact a man of god has asked his followers for 64 million dollars for an airplane ???

Is this to get closer to his sky daddy ???

Will his prayers for the poor be better answered if he's soaring in luxury above the poor???

He is inquiring as to why others are not helping the homeless when he himself is not doing anything for them. This is hypocritical.

#873 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:29 AM

He is inquiring as to why someone who says they are acting for the poor needs a 64 million dollar jet.......that's hypocrisy

And as predicted you ignore that fact.....fuckwit
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#874 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

benny_hinn-india.jpg

Another slimey sleazy evil piece of shit praying on dopey christians for their money  :)

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#875 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

The problem with Christians is that they condemn the majority of people to hell. A religion that results in billions of people going to hell is objectively speaking a very shitty one. 

• Ill informed x 1

#876 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:35 PM

How is Creflo Dollar buying a 64 million dollar jet helping the poor  :)

I wouldn't give him a dollar.  On the other habd how about you?

• Good Point x 1

#877 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

The problem with Christians is that they condemn the majority of people to hell. A religion that results in billions of people going to hell is objectively speaking a very shitty one. 

You choose to go to hell when you choose not to believe in the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

• Good Point x 1

#878 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:42 PM

The problem with you is that no Christian can condemn anyone to hell.  Each person gets to choose whether they want to be with God or not.  If it is shitty you chose it.

• WellResearched x 1

#879 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

Wouldn't shitty be having to choose god because you fear the consequences he has put forward. Real choice would be not having to conform under duress. Your god is a nasty piece of shit using emotional and psychological torture.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#880 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:35 AM

No it is where God is not.  Don't worry no one is going to force you to choose God and hurt your psyche.  You get what you choose.  Hay you get to be with yourself and that is good company forever.  For some that would be hell.  You are not nasty and it should be a good time being with yourself.  No torture for you.  See how just it is going to be having only yourself as a good neighbor.  Don't worry about it it will all be cool or hot depending on how you look at it.

#881 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:00 AM

Meanwhile you'll be washing the feet of your self absorbed god
  • Ill informed x 1

#882 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:20 AM

I will be enjoying Him and all my brothers and sisters.  And I would not mind washing his feet following His example of washing ours.  I love God but you don't have to.  The choice is yours. :)

• Agree x 1

#883 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:27 AM

Exactly what is it you'll be doing in heaven........forever

#884 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:52 AM

End-results matter. If due to Christianity God wants to torture billions of people in hell, objectively speaking Christianity is a very shitty religion. God is free to not torture anyone, it's really his choice. 

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#885 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

God is free to not torture anyone, it's really his choice. 

Checkmate, god freaks !!!  :)

#886 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:20 PM

Since there is no end to God, He is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent and not exhaustible I will have no problem finding an endless world to enjoy and explore.  In addition there is no end to what I can learn about endless topics.  It is beyond description.  Best of all will be the love of God, mine for Him and his for me.  Love never grows old or is exhausted.  I could go one but never come close to describing it.  The Bible says eye has not seen and ear has not heard the glories that await those who have put their faith in God.

• Good Point x 1

#887 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:34 PM

End-results matter. If due to Christianity God wants to torture billions of people in hell, objectively speaking Christianity is a very shitty religion. God is free to not torture anyone, it's really his choice. 

To bad you don't want to get it.  God does not  want to torture billions.  Hell is where God is not.  You can choose to be with Him or not because you can.  Don't worry, no one will force you to choose something you do not want.  You will get what you choose.  On Gods part He gave you a choice by faith.  Either way you choose it is by faith.  Objectively speaking the choice is yours.  God has already done his part in making the way.

God is free to not torture anyone, it's really his choice. 

Checkmate, god freaks !!!  :)

You can't really be that ignorant can you?

• like x 1

#888 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

Since there is no end to God, He is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent and not exhaustible I will have no problem finding an endless world to enjoy and explore. In addition there is no end to what I can learn about endless topics. It is beyond description. Best of all will be the love of God, mine for Him and his for me. Love never grows old or is exhausted. I could go one but never come close to describing it. The Bible says eye has not seen and ear has not heard the glories that await those who have put their faith in God.

So you've got no fucking idea at all then, too funny...
  • dislike x 1

#889 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Sounds like you have a thought disorder to get this from what I said.  Many Books have been written on the subject and I just touched on it.  Don't worry, no one is going to force you to choose God so rave on but why?  There is always little content in what you say so something else is going on with you.  You do believe in the worm don't you?

#890 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

There's little content in what you wrote. A bunch of wiffle waffle full of grand imagery but nothing factual.

#891 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:41 AM

So let me see what did you expect?  Do you want a bible study on heaven or proof that without God you will be in company with the worm forever.

#892 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:43 AM

Since there is no end to God, He is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent and not exhaustible I will have no problem finding an endless world to enjoy and explore. In addition there is no end to what I can learn about endless topics. It is beyond description. Best of all will be the love of God, mine for Him and his for me. Love never grows old or is exhausted. I could go one but never come close to describing it. The Bible says eye has not seen and ear has not heard the glories that await those who have put their faith in God.

That's beautiful. I wonder if it's true?

#893 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:00 AM

There are  many reasons to believe in God and that God has an intense interest in us.  However we were made in the image of God and God Chooses and gives us choice.   Put your faith in Him and He will meet you there. 

#894 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:40 AM

There are many reasons to believe in God and that God has an intense interest in us. However we were made in the image of God and God Chooses and gives us choice. Put your faith in Him and He will meet you there.

Well, I'm honestly giving it my best. But similar (perhaps) to taking a supplement, I'm not noticing much effect from praying to God, asking God to give me faith, or anything about God at all, frankly. But I'm open-minded and aware that I don't know much of anything about anything, including God. It'd be cool if God responded somehow -- even in the tiniest of ways -- but maybe I'm just too insensitive to feel or to know or to glimpse. Why God -- if God exists -- chooses to remain such a hidden mystery in such terrible personal times is baffling to me, and leads me deeper into the darkness of more doubt. The human condition is a doozie, and I think I'd rather be a blue whale in my next incarnation. If that exists. Or maybe just pure light. After I die, yes, I think I'd just like to be light beams shooting out into space for a few millions of years.
  • Good Point x 1

#895 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

:)  You are not taking a vitamin.  How many times have I heard people ask what they feel when taking a new supplement.  I take lots of supplements but  usually feel little.  I take them by informed faith and my health is fairly good.  Feelings can trick you.  God is a relationship and like a marriage sometimes you are madly in love and at others you are comfortable.  Still other times you are angry and at others you are silent.  Don't make feelings  the basis of your faith.  Walking with God is real and you still hit your finger with a hammer.  You grow in faith and like everything else you mature.  I am much stronger now than I was because I learned a lot about God.  I get up at three in the morning, crawl up in God's lap and snuggle with Him.  I Tell Him I love Him and I feel his love for me.  Other times I am in Awe looking up into the heavens and realize God my Father is almighty.  I see God through Jesus Christ.  There is endless learning.  Enjoy being a child and the discovery.  Bless you.

#896 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

Why does God want people to suffer in the afterlife? What kind of a loving God is that? God can stop suffering in the afterlife simply by stopping sending people to hell like a deranged sadistic tyrant. 

If the majority of souls ends up suffering in hell because God wants that to happen, how is Christianity any better than worshiping Moolok or any other pagan God? BTW this is a serious question and not an attempt to troll.

#897 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:01 AM

"I get up at three in the morning, crawl up in God's lap and snuggle with Him"

Snigger snigger, cringe
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#898 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

Why does God want people to suffer in the afterlife? What kind of a loving God is that? God can stop suffering in the afterlife simply by stopping sending people to hell like a deranged sadistic tyrant. 

If the majority of souls ends up suffering in hell because God wants that to happen, how is Christianity any better than worshiping Moolok or any other pagan God? BTW this is a serious question and not an attempt to troll.

My God does not want people to suffer in the afterlife.  He wants you to choose life with Him.  Here is what your god has in store for you.

#899 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

"I get up at three in the morning, crawl up in God's lap and snuggle with Him"

Snigger snigger, cringe

No it is so great but I don't expect you to understand since you have never tried it.  :)

#900 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:06 AM

Brainwashed self deluded idiot
  • Unfriendly x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users