• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#931 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:00 AM

I try not to lie. Lying is a sin.

#932 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:19 AM

Yeah, you're crazy and believe your own lies
  • Ill informed x 1

#933 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:27 AM

He spends all day long looking in the mirror saying the same thing

"Yeah, you're crazy and believe your own lies

Yeah, you're crazy and believe your own lies

Yeah, you're crazy and believe your own lies"

Poor guy, locked into his bigotry.

#934 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:37 AM

Just the other day I bumped into my old friend one armed Mark whom I hadn't seen for years in the street and I gasped at amazement at the new arm he had grown over night after praying to jesus.

Just shows you doesn't it.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#935 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:02 AM

Oh hey, do you remember that Downs Syndrome family that used to live down the street from us growing up ?

Seen them the other day and they turned christian and the whole lot were all healed of the syndrome, bang, just like that, went to bed one night and jesus swooped down while they were asleep and cured them all..

Praise Jeebus !

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#936 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:02 AM

I'm going to pray for Old Fool so that he doesn't see orbs anymore, those things are driving him nuts, poor thing.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#937 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:18 PM

God is a righteous God and must punish sin. He sent His Son to take our punishment for us and deliver us from our sins.

God does not "have to" do anything. Torturing and making people suffer is his choice. 

According to you, we should let all the criminals...terrorists, murderers, rapists, and child molesters out of prison and stop punishing them. We don't have to do anything to these people.

No that is not at all I am saying. I'm saying that it's stupid and cruel to dish out infinite punishments (hell) while an omnipotent being could choose from a literally infinite number of punishments that are not infinite but still will be "enough" for non-infinite crimes. 

#938 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

God is a righteous God and must punish sin. He sent His Son to take our punishment for us and deliver us from our sins.

God does not "have to" do anything. Torturing and making people suffer is his choice. 

According to you, we should let all the criminals...terrorists, murderers, rapists, and child molesters out of prison and stop punishing them. We don't have to do anything to these people.

No that is not at all I am saying. I'm saying that it's stupid and cruel to dish out infinite punishments (hell) while an omnipotent being could choose from a literally infinite number of punishments that are not infinite but still will be "enough" for non-infinite crimes. 

You would not know better than He would. I would suggest that you have faith in His Son Jesus and be good.

#939 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

Just the other day I bumped into my old friend one armed Mark whom I hadn't seen for years in the street and I gasped at amazement at the new arm he had grown over night after praying to jesus.

Since we are dealing with testimony, do you have your friends Email or some way we can check it out from the person himself?

#940 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

Oh hey, do you remember that Downs Syndrome family that used to live down the street from us growing up ?

Seen them the other day and they turned christian and the whole lot were all healed of the syndrome, bang, just like that, went to bed one night and jesus swooped down while they were asleep and cured them all..

Praise Jeebus !

Again we would like to check it out.  I don't start from a skeptic position that prejudges the claim.  Now i suspect this is just more of the mockers stuff but I am willing to hear the evidence.  In you are making it up you haven't proved anything since you could do this to anything that might be true.

#941 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

I'm going to pray for Old Fool so that he doesn't see orbs anymore, those things are driving him nuts, poor thing.

Sure go ahead and pray to your god, the same one who is going to take care of you when you die.

#942 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:53 PM

So what is in it for you to misrepresent the Christian position that you get what YOU chose.  Don't want to be with God, choose not to be.  He is your only hope.  It is either Him or the worm.

#943 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:46 AM

Since we are dealing with testimony, do you have your friends Email or some way we can check it out from the person himself?

Just believe, if he said god did it, then god did it, you do believe in miracles don't you?

And gee isn't there countless examples of limbs being replaced, like how hard would an arm be to make for such an awesome god who can create a whole freaking universe…

#944 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:06 AM

Faith involves evidence as I pointed out with the guy who told me he had been cured of the flue.  I do believe in miracles but I don't believe everything is a miracle.  Christianity has never taught that.  I asked you for evidence but I suspect you have none with your slipping and jiving.  Yes God could replace an arm.  Where is the evidence He did?  How about being raised from the dead? :)

#945 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:32 AM

Why doesn't god replace more arms then?

#946 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

The bottom line is that the Christian God seems to want to punish and torture people forever. That is sick. 

• Ill informed x 1

#947 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

Yep, god is one nasty sicko  :)

#948 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

If lets say 80% of mankind ends up in hell because the Christian God makes that happen, isn't this a terrible tragedy for mankind? Who has cursed us with this terrible deity??

#949 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

What did we do to deserve such a monster

Lol
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#950 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

God is performing miracles everyday.

#951 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:40 AM

Instead of whining about punishment, why don't you just believe and be good?

#952 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:43 AM

We can be good but believing such nonsense is not possible. Mind you the only reason that you "have to believe" is that otherwise the Christianity-meme would not have spread. It has nothing to do with whether Gods exist or not. 

#953 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:18 PM

We can be good but believing such nonsense is not possible. Mind you the only reason that you "have to believe" is that otherwise the Christianity-meme would not have spread. It has nothing to do with whether Gods exist or not. 

You are not good when you are against God's plans of Salvation. We are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. We need to be restored. Listen to this guy who has evil spirits in his life do to sin. See what he says about them.

Edited by old_school, 31 August 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#954 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

We are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. We need to be restored. 

This is clearly the creator's fault. He screws up and follows with torturing people forever - nice!

#955 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:50 PM

Is he replacing arms everyday ?

What about the legs of innocent children who are the victims of landmines ?

What about resurrecting the life of accident victims that are involved in such horrific car accidents that their entire bodies are broken and lacerated from top to bottom ?

Has god ever attached the head of a victim of a beheading ?

Stop being a fucking retard and making excuses for your non existent sky daddy

Edited by Dakman, 31 August 2015 - 06:51 PM.

#956 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:57 PM

He will when the time comes.  But you would say it was only a law of nature because it happens all the time.  Your god replaces no arms, bodies and just lets you rot.  Why?

#957 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:30 PM

If lets say 80% of mankind ends up in hell because the Christian God makes that happen, isn't this a terrible tragedy for mankind? Who has cursed us with this terrible deity??

Nobody the choice is yours.  You don't have to be with Christ, you can be with your god and he has a future for you as well.  He awaits.

http://aplus.com/a/w...ody-after-death

Edited by shadowhawk, 31 August 2015 - 09:37 PM.

#958 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

Is he replacing arms everyday ?

What about the legs of innocent children who are the victims of landmines ?

What about resurrecting the life of accident victims that are involved in such horrific car accidents that their entire bodies are broken and lacerated from top to bottom ?

Has god ever attached the head of a victim of a beheading ?

Stop being a fucking retard and making excuses for your non existent sky daddy

People get their severed arms and legs back in the spirit world.

Although, it would be nice if someone sewed your lips and fingers together to stop your constant complaining.

Edited by old_school, 31 August 2015 - 09:49 PM.

#959 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:19 PM

But no miracles while here in earth where we all can see

Ok, sure I believe

God is shy

#960 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

You ask for miracles and then when we point them out in the Bible, well that is not good enough.  Eye witness account we respond, then we get I have to see them for myself.  So I could tell you about miracles I have witnessed myself but that would not be good enough.  So nothing I say or Old School says will be good enough.  No other eye witness is good enough.  The Bible is not good enough.  This all is evidence and you haven't dealt with any of it except to call names. Tell me what is a miracle?  First lets deal with that and then second what would you personally have to see to believe - what?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users