• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#901 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

Don't talk about yourself that way.  Even though it may have some truth to it, it lowers the conversation to the level they are accustomed to have in New Zealand.   This is America.

• Agree x 1

#902 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:08 AM

Yeah, the phrase is called "calling a spade a spade"
  • Disagree x 1

#903 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

Since apparently nobody wants anyone to suffer in the afterlife, including God, can we then conclude that nobody WILL suffer in the afterlife? God has the power to NOT make anyone suffer. Therefore, if some people suffer in the afterlife, it must be because God wants them to suffer. End results matter.

• Ill informed x 1

#904 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:38 PM

Since apparently nobody wants anyone to suffer in the afterlife, including God, can we then conclude that nobody WILL suffer in the afterlife? God has the power to NOT make anyone suffer. Therefore, if some people suffer in the afterlife, it must be because God wants them to suffer. End results matter.

It is not what you want but who you want.  Your god wants a completely different thing for you.  You are only material meat to him.  Your god will give you what you want.  Here is the afterlife of your god.  Will you suffer?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#905 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Yeah, the phrase is called "calling a spade a spade"

So now you are calling yourself a spade?  I can see the similarity but so what.

#906 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:47 AM

God is suffering
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#907 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

The question is will you suffer only being material or are you annihilated (lights out) being like your God, only material.. The worm awaits.  Perhaps you can call him names.  If you are more than material than maybe you will be around a bit longer.  From a Christian viewpoint God knows all about suffering.

#908 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:19 AM

Wouldn't shitty be having to choose god because you fear the consequences he has put forward. Real choice would be not having to conform under duress. Your god is a nasty piece of shit using emotional and psychological torture.

The consequences you are referring to is merely the human condition of being without God in the afterlife. You need to believe in God's Son so that you do not suffer this human condition of being without Him. It is your choice...suffer...or accept Christ as your Savior and do not suffer. By not accepting Christ....you choose to suffer.

#909 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

God is free to not torture anyone, it's really his choice. 

Checkmate, god freaks !!!  :)

God is a righteous God and must punish sin. He sent His Son to take our punishment for us and deliver us from our sins.

#910 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:33 AM

There's little content in what you wrote. A bunch of wiffle waffle full of grand imagery but nothing factual.

"You will be in company with the worm forever". You will be in company of and be yourself evil and wicked forever.

Edited by old_school, 28 August 2015 - 02:42 AM.

#911 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

Fucking looney tard
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#912 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:54 AM

God is a righteous God and must punish sin. He sent His Son to take our punishment for us and deliver us from our sins.

God does not "have to" do anything. Torturing and making people suffer is his choice. 

• Ill informed x 1

#913 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

Wouldn't shitty be having to choose god because you fear the consequences he has put forward. Real choice would be not having to conform under duress. Your god is a nasty piece of shit using emotional and psychological torture.

The consequences you are referring to is merely the human condition of being without God in the afterlife. You need to believe in God's Son so that you do not suffer this human condition of being without Him. It is your choice...suffer...or accept Christ as your Savior and do not suffer. By not accepting Christ....you choose to suffer.

God is free to not make stupid rules like that. If his stupid rules cause suffering in the afterlife, he is wholly responsible for it. People suffer in the afterlife ONLY if God wants them to suffer.

• Ill informed x 1

#914 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

God is too busy having fun watching christians rape babies  :)

• Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#915 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

Another creepy sleazy unholy christian preying on the stupid and indoctrinated  :)

• Ill informed x 1

#916 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

God does not "have to" do anything. Torturing and making people suffer is his choice. 

According to you, we should let all the criminals...terrorists, murderers, rapists, and child molesters out of prison and stop punishing them. We don't have to do anything to these people.

#917 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

God is free to not make stupid rules like that. If his stupid rules cause suffering in the afterlife, he is wholly responsible for it. People suffer in the afterlife ONLY if God wants them to suffer.

God does not want us to suffer. His Son laid down His life so that we would not suffer. All He ask for in return is that you have faith in Him and be good. That is not to much to ask. Why do you cry about it like a little baby?

#918 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

God is too busy having fun watching christians rape babies  :)

God does not like sin.Your mind is perverted. How people continually bring up one piece of dirt from the Catholic Church. How about the dirt in your own family? Why don't you take a good look at it brfore you judge others?

Edited by old_school, 28 August 2015 - 04:04 PM.

#919 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:58 PM

You are a lying devil whose work leads people to hell.

Edited by old_school, 28 August 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#920 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

God is too busy having fun watching christians rape babies :)

God does not like sin.Your mind is perverted. How people continually bring up one piece of dirt from the Catholic Church. How about the dirt in your own family? Why don't you take a good look at it brfore you judge others?

Don't blame the Catholics for a christian wide sin you all seem to love.

Your god loves it too, watching the innocent being defiled and abused by those who worship him
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#921 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

You are a lying devil whose work leads people to hell.

Brainwashed fuckwit
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#922 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

Another creepy sleazy unholy christian preying on the stupid and indoctrinated  :)

I didn't give him any money and don't know of anyone who did.  However I agree with you but that is far from the full story.

#923 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

I believe that God could have healed that babies tumors, but not because the lady gave money. When hep C was incurable, I prayed to Jesus and was healed. Today there is not even a trace of my ever even having it.

Edited by old_school, 28 August 2015 - 06:09 PM.

• Informative x 1

#924 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:37 PM

You're so full of shit I can smell it from the bottom of the world

Sleazy creepy liar
  • Unfriendly x 1

#925 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:14 PM

Several things to note here.  First, "Sleazy creepy liar" says nothing and is nothing but calling names.  Shall we return the favor?  No because 90 % of this poster and his brother's posts are just like this.  We don't meed more of this.  We could complain but we won't be heard.  Second there are "Christian" con men who spend most of their time finding ways to part people from their money.  We can test them simply by seeing if someone has been healed or not.  There have been some major studies on healing which I may reference.  Old School claims to have been healed of an illness.  Sounds interesting.  What is the evidence?  How would we test such a claim? Clearly, Christianity believes in healing but not every claim is one.

One time I was going on a long trip with a Christian friend from a different church, who was coughing, sneezing, and had a runny nose.  I remarked that it sounded like He had a bad cold.  He rebuked me saying, "In the name of Jesus I have been healed."  I paused for a moment and then asked,  "What is the difference between your healing and no healing at all?"  God does heal but not every time and seldom for money.  So Old School, now is the time to share with us this wonderful event.

• Informative x 1

#926 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:56 AM

We all know he's a creepy old liar that makes shit up.  :)

Then when called on it expands the lie with more lies…….

• Disagree x 1

#927 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:03 PM

I drank from the cup of a person who had hep C and bleeding gums. I had contracted jaundice (yellowing of skin), a symptom of hep C. I had blood work done and it came back positive. I prayed to Jesus and had been miraculously healed. My blood tests began to come back negative with no signs of my ever having hep C at all.

Mark 16:17-18. And these signs will follow those who believe; In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

• Cheerful x 1

#928 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

Good and though some may choose not to believe it I have no reason to doubt it.  God does heal and there is much evidence for it which I can provide.  God does not heal everyone including the Apostle Paul.  But he does heal for a sign and I take yours that way.  As for the name callers, pay them little attention because once you have read one of their posts you have read them all.

• Agree x 1

#929 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

A liar and his deluded supporter

No wonder you're both christians, easily brainwashed, gullible as hell and both creepy liars 

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#930 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:25 PM

I love it.  Not even eyewitness testimony or to ask even one question.  As I said read one post and you have read them all.  They either do it this way in New Zealand or this guy has few friends.   :blink: 

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users